I BRUTALLY REJECTED AND BLACKPILLED AN AUTISTIC FEMCEL (WOMEN HATERS GTFIH)

she's ltb bruh, I was pretty drunk after a big party at a frat, she separated me from my friend group, they hopelessly tried to retrieve me back but I was horny, went to her room, slayed her and then she started ranting about her dead emo boyfriend and a big car crash and shit
then I slayed her again
She looks attractive face and body wise. If she slimed down a bit she would be even more attractive. Looks like she has big tits and ass. You call her a LTB but clearly she is HTN and up only

I will unironically, non-jokingly do anything to redeem to you because I absolutely adore you, not even going to put UwU at the end here just to tell you how serious I am
Thank you
But I’m gonna be honest and please stop darktriadmaxxing
You’re honesty being a dick fucking all these girls and not wanting to commit to anything but a Stacy when you’re HTN yourself
I never tell them about leukemiacelling
Good

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mirrormogger, The False Prophet and Charisma
Do you place any race tax?
no except for indians, maybe black girls too because they tend to be more "hood", at least the ones I meet
I wouldn't mind a trad black girl though

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Thank you
You’re honesty being a dick fucking all these girls and not wanting to commit to anything but a Stacy when you’re HTN yourself

Good
it's crazy to me that you're cl and never committed to slaying and I envy you honestly

every time I slay someone new I feel a chunk of my soul disappearing, I would be much happier with a trad htb but I'm far gone already and I don't really know if I will meet anyone who fits me completely any time soon

• +1
no except for indians, maybe black girls too because they tend to be more "hood", at least the ones I meet
I wouldn't mind a trad black girl though
Why Indians in particular?
What about other races?

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
  • +1
it's crazy to me that you're cl and never committed to slaying and I envy you honestly
Thank you so much
Why would you say it’s crazy? And why the envy?
every time I slay someone new I feel a chunk of my soul disappearing, I would be much happier with a trad htb but I'm far gone already and I don't really know if I will meet anyone who fits me completely any time soon
All I’m saying is that you can absolutely redeem yourself
It’s not like your slay count is 50+ but I’m begging you for your own good can you calm the fuck down
A lot of girls will kill you to be their boyfriend
You will unironically get their hearts broken if you tell them your actual body count especially if she’s a hqnp foid

• +1

@Xangsane did you ever slay? or were you virgin until marriage

• +1
Thank you

Good
Kys. A HTN can deserve a Stacey especially considering the countless other things men have to bring to the table while really all women bring is attractiveness and small bare minimum gf tasks. Unlike a woman who’s mid and below thinking she deserves higher up. Also at least he is giving sexual pleasure to less attractive women unlike women to less attractive men (unless of course they pay)

OP how often do u slay

I don't find indian girls attractive

every other race is good to me
But you find black chicks attractive? That’s insane and I’m black

• +1
Kys. A HTN can deserve a Stacey especially considering the countless other things men have to bring to the table while really all women bring is attractiveness and small bare minimum gf tasks. Unlike a woman who’s mid and below thinking she deserves higher up. Also at least he is giving sexual pleasure to less attractive women unlike women to less attractive men (unless of course they pay)
A HTN deserves a htb

Thank you so much
Why would you say it’s crazy? And why the envy?
you had a bunch of opportunities but you decided not to be a whore and preserve yourself for "the one", something I could never do and I that I lack integrity and discipline to do, it's like you're gatekeeping on how you did it and how you didn't succumb to temptations, every time I asked you to help me you say some BP shit like "just wait", why can't I slay in the meantime and just wait?
All I’m saying is that you can absolutely redeem yourself
It’s not like your slay count is 50+ but I’m begging you for your own good can you calm the fuck down
A lot of girls will kill you to be their boyfriend
You will unironically get their hearts broken if you tell them your actual body count especially if she’s a hqnp foid
I genuinely tried dating about 10% of girls I was with, at the end I always broke up with them because I could either see that they lost the attraction for me and didn't like me anymore, or because they became too clingy, there is never a golden middle

• +1
But you find black chicks attractive? That’s insane and I’m black
yes, dated a black girl for 2.5 months, I cried in front of her and it hasn't been the same so I broke it off

OP how often do u slay
depends, I started slaying 3 years ago so that would be approx. every 1.5-2 months on average I was with another girl, given my BC being 33

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 72587
you had a bunch of opportunities but you decided not to be a whore and preserve yourself for "the one", something I could never do and I that I lack integrity and discipline to do, it's like you're gatekeeping on how you did it and how you didn't succumb to temptations, every time I asked you to help me you say some BP shit like "just wait", why can't I slay in the meantime and just wait?
I’m telling you I’m actually fucking pissed off when I learned about your body count.
I used to think having a high body count was everything like all the cool lads but until I got more Islampilled (I was born a Muslim) I learned that women looking for a boyfriend or husband ACTUALLY PREFER men with a lower body count because it means that you are more likely to pair bond and not leave them
I genuinely tried dating about 10% of girls I was with, at the end I always broke up with them because I could either see that they lost the attraction for me and didn't like me anymore, or because they became too clingy, there is never a golden middle
Who lost attraction and who became clingy based off looks level

• +1
depends, I started slaying 3 years ago so that would be approx. every 1.5-2 months on average I was with another girl, given my BC being 33
You’re already a fucking manwhore
Stop before it reaches 40

• JFL
Reactions: Charisma and mirrormogger
I’m telling you I’m actually fucking pissed off when I learned about your body count.
I used to think having a high body count was everything like all the cool lads but until I got more Islampilled (I was born a Muslim) I learned that women looking for a boyfriend or husband ACTUALLY PREFER men with a lower body count because it means that you are more likely to pair bond and not leave them
I can always just lie about my bodycount and say it's low, I never actually told any girl that my body count is huge but they just assumed because of my kinks
Who lost attraction and who became clingy based off looks level
never really thought about it deeply, I'd say that MTBs became clingy and HTBs tend to lose attraction more

• +1
I can always just lie about my bodycount and say it's low, I never actually told any girl that my body count is huge but they just assumed because of my kinks
Don’t. She will still find out anyway
never really thought about it deeply, I'd say that MTBs became clingy and HTBs tend to lose attraction more
Any ethnicities that were clingier than others?

• +1
you must have taken a very long shower to make up that full story

• +1
  • +1
you were cheating on her with femboys lol
W me UwU
IMG 6047

op r u backtothesewers?

• +1
do people irl know ur a femboy?
I’m not a femboy just act feminine at times

I have too many masc features to pull it off but so at the first glance people think I’m a jock

Only after spending some time w people I reveal my UwU softboy persona

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
I’m not a femboy just act feminine at times

I have too many masc features to pull it off but so at the first glance people think I’m a jock

Only after spending some time w people I reveal my UwU softboy persona
also are you gay or bi?

where r u from btw, greece?

• +1
also are you gay or bi?

where r u from btw, greece?
Bi and yes, I’m live in US/Greece and it’s concerning that you remember so many details

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger