I called a girl stupid and she kept saying sorry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Mind you we have been knowing each other for half a year.

But I snapped today because I asked her simple technical question and she didn’t get the question and then I called her „you have reading comprehension impairment, dont you?” And then she went on apologising streaks.

Meanwhile cuck simp other males would never stand up for himself and give her a pass.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Chadeep, Orvka381 and 1 other person
Men walk around egg shells when it comes to a bitch they they have a chance with.

• +1
Reactions: ascension and falcon1
@Xangsane @Iasacrko @Orc @gooner23

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Men walk around egg shells when it comes to a bitch they they have a chance with.
Lmao that mean he is dating a girl above his smv

He should mog his girl in every way like looks, money, status, age, education

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Women apologize to men who she thinks are above her. Don't want to fumble up with a good looking guy.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Women apologize to men who she thinks are above her. Don't want to fumble up with a good looking guy.

I tease her quite often but mostly saying abit demeaning to her like air head and such.

But in reality she is very mature and even try to please me. The only time she mad or snapped at me back when she is on her period but she apologize later.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
I want to do this so badly ngl, but I don't talk to foids

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
It is true and it is also disturbing in some ways

im usually pretty mean to girls, not chad or anything, but they liked it most of the time, ofc some act all bitchy but as a man you should never act like a pussy bein all sorry and worshippin the ground they walk on, worst thing to do

Mind you we have been knowing each other for half a year.

But I snapped today because I asked her simple technical question and she didn’t get the question and then I called her „you have reading comprehension impairment, dont you?” And then she went on apologising streaks.

Meanwhile cuck simp other males would never stand up for himself and give her a pass.
Was she a Canuck? She’s prolly used to being around manginas, that’s why

Users who are viewing this thread

Back