I won a 12 hundred dollar parlay and my mom asked for five hundred was she weird for this? (full story)

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
This happened when I was 14 btw

The first thing she asked was “how much are you giving me” after I told her I won $1200, I said 120 and she said “no, $500.” And just gave her $200

She made up an excuse for needing $500 and said, “im not giving you my drivers license to withdraw your money without being paid” She kept pestering, asking if my money withdrew yet and telling me she’ll turn off my phone if she doesn’t get that money.

A few days after my brother asked her for her ID for PrizePicks sportsbetting and she gave it to him for free

I then asked her about it and she said that if I didn’t tell her I won money she wouldn’t have asked for any

Which is fucked because if I kept my money (gave her $200) I would’ve made more money off of future bets and could’ve comfortably gave her the entire $500

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Mister Fuwy
Bro shes your mom lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and Mister Fuwy
@Imretarded? @IvanTheSpaceBiker @Mister Fuwy @Pei @n9wiff @ElTruecel @nathan @radicalrationalist @nword49 @romanstock @EggKing @ShawarmaFilth @NotAMogger @MTMM @iamnotincel @Earth Dollar @jisko32 @RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 @Indracelly @Narcissus🥀 @yeeyeeslayer @Bartenderofnashv @PrinceofDarkness @maou @Freixel @Orc @wsada @i_love_roosters @shizuku11111 @Autismcel @ketamin @SadLivwr @boxface34 @DR. NICKGA @optimisticzoomer @sub5outsider

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, Mister Fuwy and Imretarded?
mirin spam tagging

also yeah, thats fucked. she wants to use you

Bro shes your mom lol
OP is the asshole
IMG 5353

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, h111, arab_chink and 1 other person
L replies

• JFL
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
Make this thread one more time and you'll be banned. You've been warned.

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and Imretarded?
  • JFL
Reactions: Mister Fuwy and Imretarded?
a little

• JFL
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
@Imretarded? @IvanTheSpaceBiker @Mister Fuwy @Pei @n9wiff @ElTruecel @nathan @radicalrationalist @nword49 @romanstock @EggKing @ShawarmaFilth @NotAMogger @MTMM @iamnotincel @Earth Dollar @jisko32 @RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 @Indracelly @Narcissus🥀 @yeeyeeslayer @Bartenderofnashv @PrinceofDarkness @maou @Freixel @Orc @wsada @i_love_roosters @shizuku11111 @Autismcel @ketamin @SadLivwr @boxface34 @DR. NICKGA @optimisticzoomer @sub5outsider
@ElTruecel reply or ignored

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
this guy beats his mother and he wonders why she doesn’t like him as much as his brother.

Bruh my mum kicked me out of the house, and said she will only allow me back in if I gave her £900 from my Student Loan money
Roughly 2 months ago

Bruh my mum kicked me out of the house, and said she will only allow me back in if I gave her £900 from my Student Loan money
Roughly 2 months ago
Jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: greycel
Imagine having a mother like that, let's her teenage children gamble and then begs for money. Sorry for your life boyo

Imagine having a mother like that, let's her teenage children gamble and then begs for money. Sorry for your life boyo
Don’t feel sorry for me I got $3.6k at 14 and im a future 6’4 tyronelite

Users who are viewing this thread

Back