• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, ItsOver.com, .👽. and 14 others
Don’t do it bro. Pm me we can talk.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66, KraftDurchLeid, aBetterMii and 10 others
Don’t do it bro. Pm me we can talk.
Let him do it. I envy him. He has balls. If I had balls, I’d kill myself right now. I have a 9mm glock 43 and you don’t know how tempted I am to kill myself. But I’m a pussy. Along with every other flaw, I’m also a pussy, funny huh? I can’t catch a break.

Anyway, OP. Rest In Peace bro, I hope your suffering ends and God has mercy on your soul.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Chintuck22, Alt Number 3 and 14 others

Let him do it. I envy him. He has balls. If I had balls, I’d kill myself right now. I have a 9mm glock 43 and you don’t know how tempted I am to kill myself. But I’m a pussy. Along with every other flaw, I’m also a pussy, funny huh? I can’t catch a break.

Anyway, OP. Rest In Peace bro, I hope your suffering ends and God has mercy on your soul.
I don’t have my full balls anymore thx to trt

How old are you

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Zeruel
why would you do that?

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
What is the cause of wanting to kys ? Like you can just ascend via surgery. why give up ?

The fuck is wrong with you? you absolute fucking coward

YOU'RE ONE UNTHANKFUL RETARD

IMAGINE if you have Tinnitus? an ear ringing 24/7 hrs nonstop loud noise inside your fucking head?

That's when you WILL JUST WANT TO ROPE.

Trust me... you're better than anyone who suffers from Tinnitus. Let this alone sink deep inside your PSL gigachads rotten brain.

Your problems are NOTHING compared to some serious ones.

Unthankful piece of shit.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, n0rthface, Htobrother and 3 others

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, noodlelover and Danish_Retard
Tf u commiting suicide for :lul:

Why bro? You're good looking and live in one of the most prosperous societies known in human history. PM me, and remember the video I sent you.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Htobrother, noodlelover and 1 other person

Bro, just shut up

• +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, Deleted member 9641, GamerCel and 4 others
salak salak işler yapma amk derdin ne

• So Sad
Reactions: Htobrother
Don't do it bro

Same, I want death but I'm too much of a pussy to do it myself.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and Vermilioncore
I think alot of men would kill themselves if we weren't all high inhib and didn't have our survival instincts. Which is honestly why I respect people who actually do manage to go through with killing themselves. They are literally superseding one of their most fundamental instincts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggable, suicide3011 and ROTTING
The fuck is wrong with you? you absolute fucking coward

YOU'RE ONE UNTHANKFUL RETARD

IMAGINE if you have Tinnitus? an ear ringing 24/7 hrs nonstop loud noise inside your fucking head?

That's when you WILL JUST WANT TO ROPE.

Trust me... you're better than anyone who suffers from Tinnitus. Let this alone sink deep inside your PSL gigachads rotten brain.

Your problems are NOTHING compared to some serious ones.

Unthankful piece of shit.
tinnitus is supposed to be suicide inducing? it depends on the severity i guess but i've had that shit for as long as i remember and it doesn't register as a reason whatsoever for wanting to kill myself

I think alot of men would kill themselves if we weren't all high inhib and didn't have our survival instincts. Which is honestly why I respect people who actually do manage to go through with killing themselves. They are literally superseding one of their most fundamental instincts.
Its fucking unnatural

tinnitus is supposed to be suicide inducing? it depends on the severity i guess but i've had that shit for as long as i remember and it doesn't register as a reason whatsoever for wanting to kill myself
Most likely yours are not that severe.

Do you have it in both of your ears? or ears and middle of head?

I attempted few months ago. Depending on your level of depression and suicide method it's not worth it at all. It just creates more problems for yourself. Legally mandated to go to therapy/counseling for the rest of my life and being locked in a mental health asylum for 2 weeks was shit.

TLDR; If you're gonna rope, make sure it's successful.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 9641, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
Don’t kill yourself bro, you have a lot to live for, life holds a lot more for you than you think

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17748, Htobrother and Deleted member 5786
I attempted few months ago. Depending on your level of depression and suicide method it's not worth it at all. It just creates more problems for yourself. Legally mandated to go to therapy/counseling for the rest of my life and being locked in a mental health asylum for 2 weeks was shit.

TLDR; If you're gonna rope, make sure it's successful.
Why try rope bhai?

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Most likely yours are not that severe.

Do you have it in both of your ears? or ears and middle of head?
right ear only and it's loud enough that it keeps me from sleeping on some nights. but when i'm awake i'm not bothered by it at all

right ear only and it's loud enough that it keeps from sleeping on some nights. but when i'm awake i'm not bothered by it at all
Yeah you just avoid silence like plague

Do you know how do you got yours? I got mine from antidepressant called Effexor

Yeah you just avoid silence like plague

Do you know how do you got yours? I got mine from antidepressant called Effexor
no idea how i got it but i suspect it was caused by one of several injuries to my head. i had 2 strong hits to the right of my back head both of which happened when i was a kid, and a few less severe hits in my teens (i got in a lot of fights so i took many serious punches)

Why try rope bhai?
NTpill and height pill were too brutal for me. I had to accept that no matter how much I looks ascended I'll pretty much remain incel because of my severe ADHD and moderate OCD. And there's no surgery for my height, I can't change that at all. I'm 5'4, If by a miracle I find a woman, i'll never have a child because I fear him getting my shitty height genes and going through what I went through.

It's over for me with women. I'm decided on finishing school so I can get a good career and just giga moneymaxxing. I'd rather be an incel on a yacht than an incel rotting in the basement.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 8165 and 7 others
NTpill and height pill were too brutal for me. I had to accept that no matter how much I looks ascended I'll pretty much remain incel because of my severe ADHD and moderate OCD. And there's no surgery for my height, I can't change that at all. I'm 5'4, If by a miracle I find a woman, i'll never have a child because I fear him getting my shitty height genes and going through what I went through.

It's over for me with women. I'm decided on finishing school so I can get a good career and just giga moneymaxxing. I'd rather be an incel on a yacht than an incel rotting in the basement.
Heightpill is overblown, get on meds for your ADHD. The OCD can be an issue though. Life isn’t just about women, there’s so much more to life, you need to dedicate yourself to a craft or something bhai.

Your height is bad, but it’s workable

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 5786
Don’t kill yourself bro, you have a lot to live for, life holds a lot more for you than you think
No living for my looks tbh and iq
Otherwise i wouldnt even think of it

mirin your transparency 💯 ✊🏼

staying on a forum like this will probably only make you feel worse imo,probably best to find other copes and like minded people to vibe with,or just stay away from offtopic tbh.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Baldingman1998 and stevielake
No living for my looks tbh and iq
Otherwise i wouldnt even think of it
Life isn’t just about sex though, it’s much bigger. You need to find joys through other avenues

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, stevielake and noodlelover
Life isn’t just about sex though, it’s much bigger. You need to find joys through other avenues
I dont want sex . i want to feel good about myself and look decent
And be a normal human

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, selfmaxing, Deleted member 8165 and 3 others
I dont want sex . i want to feel good about myself and look decent
And be a normal human
Your self worth comes from sex though, it comes from the idea that your value as a man is based on your interactions with women. That’s not true bro.

Find something/a quality you really value and work on it.

For me I value strength and my ability to fight, so MMAmaxxing and the gym have been major confidence boosters for me, I feel proud of my achievements and good about myself.

Find shit you actually value, if you fucked a girl today, you’d still be the same loser who rots on looksmax. Women won’t build nor improve you

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, ShowerMaxxing and Htobrother
Your self worth comes from sex though, it comes from the idea that your value as a man is based on your interactions with women. That’s not true bro.

For me I value strength and my ability to fight, so MMAmaxxing and the gym have been major confidence boosters for me, I feel proud of my achievements and good about myself.

Find shit you actually value, if you fucked a girl today, you’d still be the same loser who rots on looksmax. Women won’t build nor improve you
Low iq ,God I can't take this forum anymore

• +1
Reactions: Kroker

I value looks and health and beauty
But i feel like the opposite is happening to me rn
I got sick
And cant do gym reallly because i might have cushings

• +1
Reactions: selfmaxing, noodlelover and FailedNormieManlet
I value looks and health and beauty
Then do shit that makes you healthy, do you have hobbies or do you seriously just rot on here

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and Htobrother
Then do shit that makes you healthy, do you have hobbies or do you seriously just rot on here
I used to have a lot of like listening to music etc workouts
Rn all i do is look at myself in the mirror and think about how i can improve and my problems
But i dont seem to come out because they are so many entangled

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I used to have a lot of like listening to music etc workouts
Rn all i do is look at myself in the mirror and think about how i can improve and my problems
But i dont seem to come out because they are so many entangled
Listening to music isn’t a hobby, get a skill. MMAmaxx, do DIY, do anything which makes you be active.

Join a sports team or some shit too, honestly bro you’re probably a normal looking person irl

• So Sad
Listening to music isn’t a hobby, get a skill. MMAmaxx, do DIY, do anything which makes you be active.

Join a sports team or some shit too, honestly bro you’re probably a normal looking person irl
I was gl and cutecel rn people look at me with disgust

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Woah man don’t do this you never know what could happen after you die… enjoy your life now don’t end it this early.:trepidation:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17748
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and FailedNormieManlet
Probably because
Of my skin acne and dry . my hair hairloss and thinned. Posture
Bloated face
Auschwitz skinnyfat
I degenerated tbh.
Tret + diet and exercise Nigga

Tret + diet and exercise Nigga
Tret i start that thats easy, next diet im probably at 23-25 bodyfat have probably cushings syndrome high cortisol and from that i got insulin resistant along with 0 muscle
So if i cut im gonna end up with 800 calorie maintaince and then start all over again
Brutal
The thing is i have trt cant use high doses cuz hair

Tret i start that thats easy, next diet im probably at 23-25 bodyfat have probably cushings syndrome high cortisol and from that i got insulin resistant along with 0 muscle
So if i cut im gonna end up with 800 calorie maintaince and then start all over again
Brutal
The thing is i have trt cant use high doses cuz hair
You don’t have cushings you fucking autist

• Woah