I came here with the confidence of a greek god. PSL has totally destroyed me. Now rate me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i reckon if i fix nct i will be 6ish?
and the minor uee
NCT, get more angularity in lower third and may be - but it's better not to do - nose job, yes you'll be very close to it or at it.

• +1
Reactions: basedcircassian
lolol no? midface ratio is x/y , the most compact shape is a perfect square, which is same length on all sides, x= 1, y= 1, x/y = 1/1 = 1
the greater the ratio the more compact the midface though right? same ipd but with shorter midface length = more vertically compact midface = greater ratio RIGHT? im getting confused bro... chico's midface is 1.096 which rounds to 1.1.... a midface ratio of 1.1 is greater/more compact than a ratio of 1 RIGHT?? my brains hurting rn

View attachment 275448
Rn i would say you'r somewhere between 5 and 5,25.

there is hope for him, brb changing skin color and phenotype and tada.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Bechadish
NCT, get more angularity in lower third and may be - but it's better not to do - nose job, yes you'll be very close to it or at it.
i've been told several times that i had a pretty good nose tbh. this photos are front camera so might have distorted the width a bit?

• +1
Reactions: Bechadish
the greater the ratio the more compact the midface though right? same ipd but with shorter midface length = more vertically compact midface = greater ratio RIGHT? im getting confused bro... chico's midface is 1.096 which rounds to 1.1.... a midface ratio of 1.1 is greater/more compact than a ratio of 1 RIGHT?? my brains hurting rn
full square face looks ethnic as far as i can tell, not so good.

Not bad broski, might be the lighting but skin tone could be more even?

Not bad broski, might be the lighting but skin tone could be more even?
lighting and shadows on my face. skin tone is even bro. thanks.

i've been told several times that i had a pretty good nose tbh. this photos are front camera so might have distorted the width a bit?
it did it obv if it's frontal camera without distance, but the tip seems not shape.

• +1
I came here with the confidence of a greek god. PSL has totally destroyed me.

i had same situation, i thought i was chad but when i started posting...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Effortless, Bechadish and 1 other person

Pietrochad.
He is High T chad, not low T ogre.

Fuck even his zygos look more broad on the morph, is this a side effect of PCT or did you do that too?
i changed basically everything on his face.

fixed nct
wider zygos
longer ramus
wider chin
upward pointing mouth area
vertically smaller bottom lip
smaller nose

• Love it
Reactions: Effortless

i don't really agree with the theory that much in certain aspects about getting laid. but i definitely agree about looks being

fixed nct
wider zygos
longer ramus
wider chin
smaller nose
lefort 8?

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless and william
NCT, assymetric end of the eyebrows, bug eyes, very bulbous nose tip, fish big narrow lips (Small skull too probably).

NCT, assymetric end of the eyebrows, bug eyes, very bulbous nose tip, fish big narrow lips (Small skull too probably).
wow. that's all of it. thanks g.

@basedcircassian I made another one lol.
Untitled 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles, draco, Almu and 2 others

fixed nct
wider zygos
longer ramus
wider chin
smaller nose

Such an underrated feature.

• +1
Reactions: william and basedcircassian
19M
6'

Sorry mods I will be deleting the imgur thread after the ratings because I am a high inhib as fuck about my presence on this forum. So ban me if you want.

philtrum too long

nct

other than that you would be chad

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless
Long midface weak maxilla Nct

htn or chadlite now? thanks.

its honestly entertaining and he is too good at it. could have been those if i hadnt mouthbreathed fuarrrrk.

You know what, I like you OP. Seem not to take yourself too seriously. :feelsokman:

• Love it
I am deleting the pics even though there are several morphs with my face in it fml. Thank you all for being brutally honest about my flaws that's something you can't get in real life because people care about you but you lot surely don't lmao. Morphs were really good btw.
Also if any mods see this can I get banned. I learnt all my flaws and the things I need to do. This forum is somewhere to get advice and not to stay too long I've made that mistake once. My slay count is already ok but if I ascend I will come back to tell you guys the dark side of being chad.

Last edited:
this might be weird but i think u would be hot as a girl tbh (IF U WERE BORN AS ONE)

obvious larp, feel sorry for the guys whose photos you used

Status
Not open for further replies.