I can become a fortnite pro in the near future

theropeking

theropeking

"theropeking has the longest Midface" - Ryo Hazuki
Srsly fn Is so fun. The best game that ever existed. My top 0.1% aim that i gained though 5k hours of CS GO and that combined with my extremely fast building makes me a top1000 player in fn.

Id rather want to be the best player in the game than beeing a Chad. Video games always had priority in my life. I was never interested in sex or females due to video games and I started fapping at 17. I also found out very lately that my parents have sex.

I do also have zero friends. I always sweat when I am outside because of anxiety. My gaming room is my life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281 and badromance
Go watch @FatmanO Fortnite Youtube Channel for tips and tricks :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Deleted member 283 and dogtown
are you in the pro discord, also the Community is full of soyboys just saying

why don't u play something with a real comp scene like csgo if u ahve 5k hours in it :feelswhere:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Aim high, but if you want to be on a team then you'll need better social skills.

• +1
Reactions: Phad

@FatmanO wanna 1vs1 after I finish my exams? Tbh

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
How old are you?
I would advise against investing any serious time and energy into becoming better at video games lest you wake up one morning as a mid twenties oldcel, confused how you got there so quickly.

why don't u play something with a real comp scene like csgo if u ahve 5k hours in it :feelswhere:

I was in the ESL and was also at the highest rank at Esea but I saw more potential in Fortnite and switched FN, and the fact that everybody plays fn makes it even more exciting for me since Its more validating to be the best in a game that 100 million people actively play(FN) instead of 500k (CS:GO)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
JFL if you’re over the age of 12 and play fortnite

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Phad
I was in the ESL and was also at the highest rank at Esea but I saw more potential in Fortnite and switched FN, and the fact that everybody plays fn makes it even more exciting for me since Its more validating to be the best in a game that 100 million people actively play(FN) instead of 500k (CS:GO)
top 10% of players in csgo skillwise probably skillmog top 10% of players in fn tbh

top 10% of players in csgo skillwise probably skillmog top 10% of players in fn tbh

Thats 100% true. Thats also one of the reasons why im playin fortnite. Its way easier to become a pro there than in CS:GO. CS:GO you will have to train your aim for minimum 2 hours a day if you want to belong to the top tier players in the pro scene. I just started very late with fn (Season 6) yet I am already top 0.5% (which isnt impressive).
How old are you?
I would advise against investing any serious time and energy into becoming better at video games lest you wake up one morning as a mid twenties oldcel, confused how you got there so quickly.

You sound like somebody who has spend his early twenties with playing video game and regrets it now. Did you?

I am 20 yo.

Do you know fatmans yt channel name?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Thats 100% true. Thats also one of the reasons why im playin fortnite. Its way easier to become a pro there than in CS:GO. CS:GO you will have to train your aim for minimum 2 hours a day if you want to belong to the top tier players in the pro scene. I just started very late with fn (Season 6) yet I am already top 0.5% (which isnt impressive).

You sound like somebody who has spend his early twenties with playing video game and regrets it now. Did you?

I am 20 yo.

Do you know fatmans yt channel name?
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLanbla

What would you change if you were in my position? Where would you put your energy in? Look for other interests, gain more knowledge about certain subject areas, socialize more..?

Keep coping. @FatmanO is the true forknife pro

• +1
I reached top 1000 (0.01%) in dota 2 for around 10 months.I could become pro easily if i focused only on dota 2,already played with pro players who've been playing for years,while i played 10 months.

What would you change if you were in my position? Where would you put your energy in? Look for other interests, gain more knowledge about certain subject areas, socialize more..?
I would start by reducing my social anxiety issues to a managable level using drugs and exposure therapy.

I unistalled fortnite after I played 2 matches tbh tbh
456.jpg

• +1
i downloaded fortnite but havent tried it yet because it looks trash

i got steam gift cards from christmas so i bought pubg and i will play that at some point

i downloaded fortnite but havent tried it yet because it looks trash

i got steam gift cards from christmas so i bought pubg and i will play that at some point

Downloaded 30 gb but didnt play it? :what:
I unistalled fortnite after I played 2 matches tbh tbh

Why? Too bad tbh tbh?
I think I am the best fn player in the entire incels scene

Yo I used this in my recent thread