I can feel every vein in my body

Deleted member 1329

Deleted member 1329

Gold
I apparently have heart palpitations since 3 years while low on potassium they get worse, can't eat properly rn so they are pretty bad

With every heartbeat I feel blood rushing trough my veins, my psycho (ex) told me its a small shizo trait IDK

Overdosed on weed before, everything seems dead inside me since then, no real joy, no real pain in just an empty husk wishing it will all go away

Ideas? Roping is gay

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: fobos, UltraExtremeIntense and Insomniac
Ideas? Roping is gay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
How does your peepee feel

throbs me

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Had an issue when couldn't feel an orgasm at all, now It's weak pulse, I'm on nofap rn.

Everyone makes mistakes for one time I want answers not bullying by incels
How much do you weigh? Try going to the Emergency Room before asking incel forums

How much do you weigh? Try going to the Emergency Room before asking incel forums
im 82kg rn at 186cm 15%bf good weight. Hospitals are jewish propaganda, went to doctor with that issiue one where it wasnt that big he told me "you workout so heart has to beat harder to pump all of the blood to the muscles,(go fuck yourself please)" Every doctor i know is a fraud, I know more then them on most of the subjects

Could be your mental health. Do you have anxiety? Thats what most people experience when they think they "OD" on weed

Visit a doctor lol I recommend doctor tony

Could be your mental health. Do you have anxiety? Thats what most people experience when they think they "OD" on weed
I felt my organs melting, heart beat was 200/120 or some shit I can feel every major organ in my body now, its getting better but still I damaged myself

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back