i can mog any LTN-HTN (Mog Battle Challenge To Any Of Those)

bro 💀shut the fuck up with ur dirty stupid narcy ass, u are subhuman.
me and my brother mog the shit out of your bloodline
2615292_IMG_20211123_221454_resized_20211123_101744215.jpg
3556347_3555770_IMG_20230729_071313.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok, Debetro and goo25
Another fatherless attentionless Incel seeking clout and attention online
It's like a never ending cycle

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
"if i add two oo's it'll look funny and ill seem smart " stfu ltn go eat ur din din and have a poo poo b4 bed before u get mogged to the obituary
You didn’t even know what ltn was a month ago no one wants you here

Bruv
Shitstainmogger

LMFAO gotta be jokin you look severely down syndromed next to me, thinking any stacy would pick u is a joke, keep copin tho my jr. JFL (having to make a goofy ass face like that to hope for appeal is embarassing in itself, get mogged faggot.)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kyb and Deleted member 31155
nah just waiting for a real challenge, every mtn made themselves look stupid puttin themselves next to someone who eclipses them in every way jfl still unmogged, there's even bumass losers who try to compare me to people who uhhh they aren't. (models who don't even know their incel asses use them to try to prove a point, even tho i merk their real faces anyday)
nasty wetback whelp wash your hair

this can't stop laughing at this depressing ass attempt, if you have to make (funny / or attempting to look like a funny quirky goofy boy) to look hot is horrible, ur not even a chadlite nigga u just got a whole ass fat misshapen head, if that's the best u got gtfo rn, ur another victim to the emothug wrath ggz puzzy. JFL
Bruv

• JFL
Reactions: kyb

i mog you @TDTaykurso

Rice eyed rich chigga type nigglet taco merchant

having to send andreas to try to be funny is corny asf, you're discluded from this convo get out of here u undercover ltn dork, nigga tried to join the convo and made himself look stupid as shit, gtfo losa i mog ur bloodline and ur shitty model u sent only appeals to 40yo divorcees and ugly as fuck looksmax users, larp.

• JFL
Reactions: kyb and Deleted member 29155
@TDTaykurso mogs, 0 diff.

My height definetly helps, heightpill is true 100% only manlets cope with heightpill being false, and specially short women want me, most of my gfs used to be on the shorter side i just once hooked up with a 185cm tall chick
I bet . And yea that makes sense I notice short foids fetishize height the most . And as long as your even facially average at least once your like 10-12cm above average height of country, getting a cute short foid is pretty easy

In the USA I notice for guys who look average facially but are at least 188cm and lean they do fairly well in the bar and club environment . And especially if they fill out their frame they do very welll

This guy who was 195.5 cm or 6ft 5 inches I was at this concert and their was this outdoor bar area. The foids brushed off this decent looking Manlet probably htn 170cm white guy.

Then the taller guy with decent frame but not lean , but not nescarilly fat( facially still had some jawline definition) but had some belly. He had good eye area and hazel eyes. Likely some arab guy.

Anyways he introduced himself and the first thing the foids said was " OMG your so tall!!" And then the foids started acting like little kids and asked for a picture with him. Then the foids texted their other roastie friends to check him out . So then the roastie friends came and commented on his height .

After about 20-30 minutes I noticed he left that outdoor bar area holding hands with 2 of the foids.

Meanwhile the rest of the men were trying to jester max to foids who didn't care.

It was a brutal height pill. Tall men who are at least 10-12cm and even facially average have at very easy, especially in the bar club environment and in general tbh.

For men of average height you need chad face to stand out and even then you'll always get mogged by guys like him and if he hits on the girl your talking to then you'll probably get cucked

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon
View attachment 2352917View attachment 2352920
LMFAO gotta be jokin you look severely down syndromed next to me, thinking any stacy would pick u is a joke, keep copin tho my jr. JFL (having to make a goofy ass face like that to hope for appeal is embarassing in itself, get mogged faggot.)
Brutal upper eye lid exposure, over. Take off the eye liner too. Also, hozay mogs tf outta you true chadriguez

Op is a legend

idk mane, all i know is you're a indian with a fat ass nose and im a thugmaxxed emo white boy, you're INCAPABLE of mogging me and i'm shocked u sent those pics thinking u were even close anyone and everyone would universally agree you have no chance, no chance now and no chance ever, gg indian, go back to eating ur samosas and cope ur a low mtn i'm a high htn
You ain't white lol

Brutal upper eye lid exposure, over. Take off the eye liner too. Also, hozay mogs tf outta you true chadriguez
i aint got no eyeliner jealous, hozay doesn't mog me i took him to mumbai nigga, and i'll take u too if ur interested n not bitch enough to send ur face so i can add u to my undefeated record?

pretty sure i'm white buddy, aren't you the ltn bum who vents on here because he's a little pussy? gtfo my post ltn scumbag.
Every beaner like you claims white lol

• JFL
Reactions: TDTaykurso
ok bean get mogged + I height mog you to oblivion how tall are you 5’4? You’ll never be white hahaha I’m going to bed now
IMG 0285

• +1
Reactions: goo25 and try2beme
Troll+bait thread mirin

I saw other pics of you and i understand why youre frauding so hard

Low class tattoos look like they were done by a guatamalean rapefugee kid

Subhuman eyebrow area. Looks more frauded than an obese latina. Legit look beyond homosexual

Low class hair, i dont know what the fuck your cut is but its subhuman, worse than trashy edgars.

Not only is your base average among this forum but these things make you look like shit and necessary for you to only upload these frauded selfies to go on your narc tangent. This is no place for u chinktokker

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
  • JFL
Reactions: TDTaykurso