i can mog any LTN-HTN (Mog Battle Challenge To Any Of Those)

Im gonna leave and let everyone see how badly u got decimated by me, u should prob rope after such a defeat, no point in humiliating u further. ur prob an alt account and embarrassed heavily and trying to save some face going on ur main to like ur posts.
yeah sure indian cel, enjoy a HTN in motion ur finished, there's a black ass kid who i wanna mog, he's more worthy of getting mogged then ur weak mtn ass, take notes pussy... JFL

Attachments

• ECF2AE7F-AF55-4515-9748-A9B38ADA1A61_1 (1).mov
    1.2 MB
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: kyb and Banasura
Sit. Efag
JFL you think the ugly black boy that u stalk 24/7 on gram can mog me? i'll torch him in a mog battle to death, and mock u while doing it im immune to ugly faced black boys who try to musclemax to make up for lack of looks hahahah, u wanna go? lmk JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cutie_pie and kyb
yeah sure indian cel, enjoy a HTN in motion ur finished, there's a black ass kid who i wanna mog, he's more worthy of getting mogged then ur weak mtn ass, take notes pussy... JFL
Heres me smoking u in a cig I rolled after mogging u so fucking hard

• JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie
Heres me smoking u in a cig I rolled after mogging u so fucking hard

View attachment 2352819
Jfl

JFLLL stop tryna act like you're competin and tryna stay relevant in this convo, u got smoked ur done n out ur smokin ur own pack ur clearly not competition, im gonna mog that black boy tho, he's low htn im high htn, ur a mtn normie curry, ur finished man stop replyin here u lost the moment u tried to compare JFL JFL JFL delulu mtn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, cutie_pie and kyb
View attachment 2352822
JFLLL stop tryna act like you're competin and tryna stay relevant in this convo, u got smoked ur done n out ur smokin ur own pack ur clearly not competition, im gonna mog that black boy tho, he's low htn im high htn, ur a mtn normie curry, ur finished man stop replyin here u lost the moment u tried to compare JFL JFL JFL delulu mtn
if im mtn ur ltn, the cope is insane, ur ego is elevated from giving drugs to rats on the streets, quit ur squeaking at me rat boy.

• Hmm...
if im mtn ur ltn, the cope is insane, ur ego is elevated from giving drugs to rats on the streets, quit ur squeaking at me rat boy.
ye i'm gonna stop replyin to ur messages from now on, only gonna talk to people HTN+ ur a coping curry mtn anyone who reads this and compares our photos knows u got suplexed, go attempt to mog battle some other mtns u took the wrong battle punjabi, i want all the smoke in a mog battle with the musclemaxxed blackie, u dont interest me, maybe send something impressive and i'll acknowledge u (thank me for acknowledging u rn since i'm a whole tier above u) for now u and me aren't having a mog battle, we both know how it'll end JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura
ye i'm gonna stop replyin to ur messages from now on, only gonna talk to people HTN+ ur a coping curry mtn anyone who reads this and compares our photos knows u got suplexed, go attempt to mog battle some other mtns u took the wrong battle punjabi, i want all the smoke in a mog battle with the musclemaxxed blackie, u dont interest me, maybe send something impressive and i'll acknowledge u (thank me for acknowledging u rn since i'm a whole tier above u) for now u and me aren't having a mog battle, we both know how it'll end JFL
BAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA just because u say this does not mean it is true, u have ur main acc liking all ur posts like some boyfriend trying to stick up for his gf. settle down u jawless rat. Ur so assymetrical its not even funny.

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA just because u say this does not mean it is true, u have ur main acc liking all ur posts like some boyfriend trying to stick up for his gf. settle down u jawless rat. Ur so assymetrical its not even funny.
not his main acc btw, he just mogs ur stupid indian ass

Sit. Efag
? send more pics ill create a mog battle and happily slam u, ur gonna meet the same fate as my punjabi fanboy. JFL. ur musclemaxxing isnt savin u from this 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kyb and Banasura
Another Tiktoker found .org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon, TDTaykurso and Banasura
Subhuman eyed niglet chink

JFL you think the ugly black boy that u stalk 24/7 on gram can mog me? i'll torch him in a mog battle to death, and mock u while doing it im immune to ugly faced black boys who try to musclemax to make up for lack of looks hahahah, u wanna go? lmk JFL.
Your birthgiver drools over this physique. Efaggot crackers like you hard cope when mogged by a black guy. Must be the insecurity from your sub 5in prepubescent penis. I mean cmon the dogshit zoomer tat on your neck says it all. I’d say throw some weight on that frail frame of yours and maybe just maybe you’d even have the slightest chance to stand within the same vicinity of me. Do me a favor, rope. Today. Please! 🙏🏽

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cutie_pie and Banasura
Your birthgiver drools over this physique. Efaggot crackers like you hard cope when mogged by a black guy. Must be the insecurity from your sub 5in prepubescent penis. I mean cmon the dogshit zoomer tat on your neck says it all. I’d say throw some weight on that frail frame of yours and maybe just maybe you’d even have the slightest chance to stand within the same vicinity of me. Do me a favor, rope. Today. Please! 🙏🏽
JFL you're black so u got no real facial features i mog u into oblivion irl if you tried talking to me you'd be ignored like the ugly faced flat shrunken headed low htn you are, bow to ur high htn king and shut ur mouth unless ur gonna send pics so i can publically execute u in a mog battle JFL

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: kyb, cutie_pie and Banasura
While youre at it Rope to negro , you have zero looks. Negros shouldn't even be in this discussion. Go stick that needle in your ass and stfu.

• +1
Weird

"dwool over dis fesique" mane stfu, ur face fallin off ur head mf looklin like he's mid stroke with his unproportionate face, post more pics so u can meet ur end already

• JFL
Reactions: kyb
Dirty beaner looking ass sid looking ass mf with a mop on his head and a dick on his neck

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Debetro, Deleted member 24410 and TDTaykurso
Dirty beaner looking ass sid looking ass mf with a mop on his head and a dick on his neck
nah stfu u no show facin ltn bum boy, u witnessed the indians murder, now you can sit back n watch the inevitable mogging of the black boy who thought he could spin on the sad ass indians behalf, JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: kyb and cutie_pie
@Makhachev
Op is john babowski maxxing

@Makhachev
Op is john babowski maxxing
beg for reinforcements ltn scum, i merked every challenger and anyones welcome to be next, clearly won't be you though, you already internally know u can't.

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura and cutie_pie
nah stfu u no show facin ltn bum boy, u witnessed the indians murder, now you can sit back n watch the inevitable mogging of the black boy who thought he could spin on the sad ass indians behalf, JFL.
in ur fucking dreams u have literally taken the L by everyone whos posted in this thread but claiming victory. the crack ur mother smoked while pregnant with u clearly gave u severe retardation and delusions.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AEST0IC and TDTaykurso
beg for reinforcements ltn scum, i merked every challenger and anyones welcome to be next
Who’s the poor fool whose pics you’re using?

Who’s the poor fool whose pics you’re using? it
the next cope you're using is claiming its not me? u know for a fact unbiasedlly everybody who tried to challenge my claim got mogged, it's 100% me and your just powerless to mog a high htn thugmax emo so you're tryin every other method, gtfo loser, htns only.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Banasura, kyb and cutie_pie
the next cope you're using is claiming its not me? u know for a fact unbiasedlly everybody who tried to challenge my claim got mogged, it's 100% me and your just powerless to mog a high htn thugmax emo so you're tryin every other method, gtfo loser, htns only.
I mog you and i’m subhuman

I mog you and i’m subhuman
admitting you're subhuman is sad, not even ur reinforcement knows who tf u are, too much stalking for u huh ltn? fucking loser haha.

• JFL
admitting you're subhuman is sad, not even ur reinforcement knows who tf u are, too much stalking for u huh ltn? fucking loser haha.
I’m high tier subhuman and you’re mid tier.

I’m high tier subhuman and you’re mid tier.
being biased out of jealousy is flattery pussy, you know me being mid is literally impossible you're just coping after i merked all ur friends and ur only here n alive because you're too pussy to drop ur subhuman face and compare it to a htn, gtfo, over jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
being biased out of jealousy is flattery pussy, you know me being mid is literally impossible you're just coping after i merked all ur friends and ur only here n alive because you're too pussy to drop ur subhuman face and compare it to a htn, gtfo, over jfl.
I don’t wanna post my face but take my word for it

ur like Ali jr from Baki after his couple wins u have been taking L after L after L continuously from everyone who came here.

I don’t wanna post my face but take my word for it
don't worry i believe you're subhuman, not sending ur face and using excuses is a dead giveaway, ur as finished as the indian i killed and the black boy i ended, gg emo thugmaxxin taykurso owns u, maybe go beg a HTN to fight for u maybe try pinging another one, maybe they won't mock ur ass like the first one did

• +1
  • JFL
JFL you're black so u got no real facial features i mog u into oblivion irl if you tried talking to me you'd be ignored like the ugly faced flat shrunken headed low htn you are, bow to ur high htn king and shut ur mouth unless ur gonna send pics so i can publically execute u in a mog battle JFL
Again, coping with the race card. Here’s a side by side of me then you. Seek a therapist or better yet an optometrist to assist you in more vividly seeing your delusions with your own eyes.

Attachments

• IMG_7566.jpeg
    IMG_7566.jpeg
    830.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7568.jpeg
    IMG_7568.jpeg
    801 KB · Views: 0
Again, coping with the race card. Here’s a side by side of me then you. Seek a therapist or better yet an optometrist to assist you in more vividly seeing your delusions with your own eyes.
JFL i can't stop laughing at ur left eyebrow and ur fat ass nose, ur mogged n finished pussy.

• +1
don't worry i believe you're subhuman, not sending ur face and using excuses is a dead giveaway, ur as finished as the indian i killed and the black boy i ended, gg emo thugmaxxin taykurso owns u, maybe go beg a HTN to fight for u maybe try pinging another one, maybe they won't mock ur ass like the first one did
You’re a primal ape compared to me, you’re lucky we’re not in your native country of caste India or you would get executed by elephant for daring to stand in my vicinity.

You’re a primal ape compared to me, you’re lucky we’re not in your native country of caste India or you would get executed by elephant for daring to stand in my vicinity.
JFLLLLLLLLLLL LTN TROLLIN.
keep trollin to get the attention of a HTN emo thugmax deity, bitchboi.

• JFL
Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four

• +1
Reactions: AEST0IC
JFLLLLLLLLLLL LTN TROLLIN.
keep trollin to get the attention of a HTN emo thugmax deity, bitchboi.
Dont angry react me faggot it doesnt give me rep

Dont angry react me faggot it doesnt give me rep
stfu ltn worm, ur htn idols all got murdered in a fruitless attempt to mog a untouchable htn, only people comparable to me are models, which uhhhh, isnt u loser, don't get urself pimp slapped be a good little ltn peasent n stall ur trollin, maybe i'll give u attention if u do, wipe my shoes btw.

• +1
JFL i can't stop laughing at ur left eyebrow and ur fat ass nose, ur mogged n finished pussy.
Oh nah lol, don’t even start with eyebrows retard. Your eyebrow ends are lifted to the sky. And that has got to be the worst hair I’ve ever laid eyes on wtf are you even going for holy shit.

• Hmm...
stfu ltn worm, ur htn idols all got murdered in a fruitless attempt to mog a untouchable htn, only people comparable to me are models, which uhhhh, isnt u loser, don't get urself pimp slapped be a good little ltn peasent n stall ur trollin, maybe i'll give u attention if u do, wipe my shoes btw.
Those people weren’t htns and neither are you jfl

So your trying to negro max, you look Hispanic. Negro worshippers are embarrassing . Kys

• +1
Reactions: TDTaykurso
Oh nah lol, don’t even start with eyebrows retard. Your eyebrow ends are lifted to the sky. And that has got to be the worst hair I’ve ever laid eyes on wtf are you even going for holy shit.
ye yet u look stupid desperate in ur comparisson to me? ur finished, should've ropemaxxxed urself with the umbilical cord in the womb when u realised ur ethnicity, ur copin doin ur best but ur still unmatchable to me kid, try again JFL

• JFL
So your trying to negro max, you look Hispanic. Negro worshippers are embarrassing . Kys
I’m Dominican so sorry of a bit of both but narrow minded white guys just call me black and I have no time to explain.

I’m Dominican so sorry of a bit of both but narrow minded white guys just call me black and I have no time to explain.
stfu blackie, ur mogged, gtfo my thread the moment u sent a comparisson between us u lost, stop ur coping n bitchin n get lost now JFL. bumass.

• +1
@TDTaykurso embarrasing y'all JFL

@TDTaykurso embarrasing y'all JFL

nah just waiting for a real challenge, every mtn made themselves look stupid puttin themselves next to someone who eclipses them in every way jfl still unmogged, there's even bumass losers who try to compare me to people who uhhh they aren't. (models who don't even know their incel asses use them to try to prove a point, even tho i merk their real faces anyday)