i can mog any LTN-HTN (Mog Battle Challenge To Any Of Those)

Another brutal massacre by fat drago
3558212 F02027E6 6D72 4BBD AA56 314F38C92317

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, DelonLover1999 and twilight
"life is a big fat joke" corny ass mf, u got mogged n you're still coping, sent a movie star n i still mogged him, gg pussyy.
This is me bro you don't mog the shit I took 3 minutes ago.

Attachments

• download (5).jpeg
    download (5).jpeg
    4.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98
This is me bro you don't mog the shit I took 3 minutes ago.
i could cook u 10/10 times in a mog battle lets both hold up a sign saying looksmax and see who wins the mog battle bum ass nigga ur ez asf, run the poll rn corny ass bum

• JFL
Reactions: kyb
Another brutal massacre by fat drago
View attachment 2352093
Moggud
Shitstainmogger

i mog u for breakfast bro, y u tryna look badass when you're just a mid ass nigga with eyes too close together, hairy brows and little lips, ur nose is too close to ur lips its over JFL, gg.

• JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98, cutie_pie and kyb
i could cook u 10/10 times in a mog battle lets both hold up a sign saying looksmax and see who wins the mog battle bum ass nigga ur ez asf, run the poll rn corny ass bum
Your ugly as fuck with the frame of a 12 year old girl. You bug eyed subhuman nigger.

Your ugly as fuck with the frame of a 12 year old girl. You bug eyed subhuman nigger.
keep talkin when you're a grown ass nigga with a combover LMFAO.

• JFL
Download

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, AscensionMan98, PointOfNoReturn and 8 others
keep talkin when you're a grown ass nigga with a combover LMFAO.
We aren't even on the same plane of existence son, you are legit not the same species as me you subhuman dog, keep barking for me like the nigger ape you are.

Attachments

• images (2).jpeg
    images (2).jpeg
    3.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie
My cousin had knee surgery 2 times bcs of his height and weight (he was kinda fat) and my brother played basketball and he was actually pretty good at it, i never liked basketball i play chess lol
Btw bro how easy has your height made dating for you. Do you feel like it's very easy or you know some slayers that are even average height or average looks that slay due to the Latin American and South America countries favoring low inhibiton above everything vs looks money status as much ( tho still highly effective alone).

• JFL
Reactions: TheDragon
Btw bro how easy has your height made dating for you. Do you feel like it's very easy or you know some slayers that are even average height or average looks that slay due to the Latin American and South America countries favoring low inhibiton above everything vs looks money status as much ( tho still highly effective alone).
My height definetly helps, heightpill is true 100% only manlets cope with heightpill being false, and specially short women want me, most of my gfs used to be on the shorter side i just once hooked up with a 185cm tall chick

• +1
What is with this cope users here have become delusional dude is barley a mtn. Who tf scribbles their face in photos trying to mog

• WTF
My height definetly helps, heightpill is true 100% only manlets cope with heightpill being false, and specially short women want me, most of my gfs used to be on the shorter side i just once hooked up with a 185cm tall chick
face > height. If you didn’t have good bones, being 6’4 wouldn’t help that much.

• +1
Reactions: fuse and ConfusedBolivian
IMG 6819

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
lmfao allat talk yet i mogged everyone who has pulled up gg

• +1
my man is just declaring victory against anyone who posts pictures despite having crack baby pheno

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, cutie_pie and TDTaykurso
my man is just declaring victory against anyone who posts pictures despite having crack baby pheno
not taking a opinion from a dork ass fat nosed indian boy who would cross the road to avoid confrontation with me

• +1
not taking a opinion from a dork ass fat nosed indian boy who would cross the road to avoid confrontation with me
the only person that would find u attractive is a crackhead who mistook u for a piece of meth

• Hmm...
the only person that would find u attractive is a crackhead who mistook u for a piece of meth
yep mogging the bum ass incels who have biased towards themselves, but i'm not even gonna compare with u looking at ur pfp haha

• +1
I mog everyone

yep mogging the bum ass incels who have biased towards themselves, but i'm not even gonna compare with u looking at ur pfp haha
F2DvrqqWAAEZ7IS
FyOtfLXXgAIxpsJ
F1LDqxkWAAAJrqI
Fx7sX tXwAAAX 7

Yeah bro the only girls that would find u attractive are the ones who think they r gonna get free drugs from u, u clearly did 30 lines of coke to get to this level of delusions and ur fag coke buddy is a meme 2

• JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie
Subhuman ass nigger

View attachment 2352728View attachment 2352729View attachment 2352730View attachment 2352731View attachment 2352732
Yeah bro the only girls that would find u attractive are the ones who think they r gonna get free drugs from u, u clearly did 30 lines of coke to get to this level of delusions and ur fag coke buddy is a meme 2
Foidsmoked
Shitstainmogger

stop it bro you're literally a mid ass indian bro sending u back to mumbai where u belong, u get mogged you're not even the height of ur door, ur nose is fat + you're indian, get mogged loser.

• JFL
Reactions: autisticretard and Banasura
View attachment 2352735View attachment 2352736
stop it bro you're literally a mid ass indian bro sending u back to mumbai where u belong, u get mogged you're not even the height of ur door, ur nose is fat + you're indian, get mogged loser.
my man is like bane living in the shadows so we cant get a clear look at his face then went on ms paint to draw over his trash jawline, ur street rat pheno and everyone knows it

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
my man is like bane living in the shadows so we cant get a clear look at his face then went on ms paint to draw over his trash jawline, ur street rat pheno and everyone knows it
you're a friendly little indian boy, stop tryna be what u aint keep the peace n stfu pussy ass boy, your favourite food is roti bread fucking loser, don't step to me when u got a lumpy nose i send u to mumbai on my shittiest day learn ur place under my shoe paki boy

Lumpynose
Senttomumbai

• JFL
Reactions: kyb and Banasura
you're a friendly little indian boy, stop tryna be what u aint keep the peace n stfu pussy ass boy, your favourite food is roti bread fucking loser, don't step to me when u got a lumpy nose i send u to mumbai on my shittiest day learn ur place under my shoe paki boy

View attachment 2352746View attachment 2352749
Do ur hands shake from coke withdrawals y r u incapable of taking a clear photo of ur face or is it intentional?

• JFL
Do ur hands shake from coke withdrawals y r u incapable of taking a clear photo of ur face or is it intentional?
idk mane, all i know is you're a indian with a fat ass nose and im a thugmaxxed emo white boy, you're INCAPABLE of mogging me and i'm shocked u sent those pics thinking u were even close anyone and everyone would universally agree you have no chance, no chance now and no chance ever, gg indian, go back to eating ur samosas and cope ur a low mtn i'm a high htn

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura and kyb
idk mane, all i know is you're a indian with a fat ass nose and im a thugmaxxed emo white boy, you're INCAPABLE of mogging me and i'm shocked u sent those pics thinking u were even close anyone and everyone would universally agree you have no chance, no chance now and no chance ever, gg indian, go back to eating ur samosas and cope ur a low mtn i'm a high htn
the delusions from ur lean and acid potion is at an astronomical level, ur prob tripping on a shit ton of bunk acid and looking at ur selfies like ur some god when in realty u look like some rat in a dark ally.

the delusions from ur lean and acid potion is at an astronomical level, ur prob tripping on a shit ton of bunk acid and looking at ur selfies like ur some god when in realty u look like some rat in a dark ally.
yea a rat ur incapable of mogging you know for a fact any girl would instantly ignore ur hairy chested built for homosexuality ass and instantly switch her focus to me, you're a mtn curry your race dooms u bum boy even at ur best u can't mog a nerfed me (low qual) embrace ur homosexuality and keep far away from htns like me you're always gonna get mogged. JFL

• JFL
yea a rat ur incapable of mogging you know for a fact any girl would instantly ignore ur hairy chested built for homosexuality ass and instantly switch her focus to me, you're a mtn curry your race dooms u bum boy even at ur best u can't mog a nerfed me (low qual) embrace ur homosexuality and keep far away from htns like me you're always gonna get mogged. JFL
my man fucked a landwhale while coked out and now his ego is going to the heavens,you see this jawline? this jawline behads ur garbage dumpster diving ass into 2. When next to ancient statue made in the image of the gods or the divine the obvious differences standout like the gods are telling u u look like a subuman. Take the L u utter subhuman, no adopted vibe for ur mediocre features will ever elevate u beyond mtn, ur only hope at winning is a petty race arg but this is weak when u look barely better then the average cracker.
F1LDqxkWAAAJrqI
F0sWxsaWwAAAU1e

yeah whatever u say u fat torso'd midget who can't even mog ur 6 foot door, pray i don't see u irl or your midget ass is gonna eat the concrete in a second u skinny lippy fat nosed punjabi. get mogged.

Gayboy
Gayboy2
Gayboy3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kyb and Banasura
yeah whatever u say u fat torso'd midget who can't even mog ur 6 foot door, pray i don't see u irl or your midget ass is gonna eat the concrete in a second u skinny lippy fat nosed punjabi. get mogged.

View attachment 2352771View attachment 2352772View attachment 2352773

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAAAH AHAHHAA BAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, why do u have a starfish on ur head. u cant even pull off the fuckboi vibeat all. HAHAHHAHHAAAHHAHAHAH the difference bewteen u and I is clear, holy fuck u look subhuman. take the L and stop making a clown out of urself.

• JFL
Reactions: TDTaykurso

View attachment 2352746View attachment 2352749
Why is every photo of you with hair covering your entire face you utter subhuman. Follow me
140423 F UH429 003

• Hmm...
Reactions: TDTaykurso
View attachment 2352774View attachment 2352778
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAAAH AHAHHAA BAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, why do u have a starfish on ur head. u cant even pull off the fuckboi vibeat all. HAHAHHAHHAAAHHAHAHAH the difference bewteen u and I is clear, holy fuck u look subhuman. take the L and stop making a clown out of urself.
Foidmidgett
Foidmidgettt
Foidmidget

JFL keep trying son, you'd be nothin but a ghost to a women in my prescence irl, ur the height of my leg and ur a suffering MTN, COPE.

• Love it
I think u need another cross earring maybe that will help u mog me :feelskek:
you're already mogged, and anyone who sees this post will see ur immortalized embarassement of an attempt to mog a dangerous thugmaxxing emo while your just a confirmed mtn curry, you will never ascend to htn like me, so thank me for my time, and move on after your mogging you know deep inside u got no feature that i don't have but just better, JFL ggs, mtn gets destroyed by htn, but it was never fair, gl on fighting for a 5/10 (mid) rating while i'm easily 8.5, JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLL JFLLLL

• +1
you're already mogged, and anyone who sees this post will see ur immortalized embarassement of an attempt to mog a dangerous thugmaxxing emo while your just a confirmed mtn curry, you will never ascend to htn like me, so thank me for my time, and move on after your mogging you know deep inside u got no feature that i don't have but just better, JFL ggs, mtn gets destroyed by htn, but it was never fair, gl on fighting for a 5/10 (mid) rating while i'm easily 8.5, JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLL JFLLLL
this mans switching between his accounts and liking his shit @kyb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and TDTaykurso
Im gonna leave and let everyone see how badly u got decimated by me, u should prob rope after such a defeat, no point in humiliating u further. ur prob an alt account and embarrassed heavily and trying to save some face going on ur main to like ur posts.

Im gonna leave and let everyone see how badly u got decimated by me, u should prob rope after such a defeat, no point in humiliating u further. ur prob an alt account and embarrassed heavily and trying to save some face going on ur main to like ur posts.
hes not my alt JFL

@ArchaicAlchemist22 Volume 2 thread incoming
Joe Rogan Wow GIF by UFC

Obvious kyb is your alt you gay fuck kys