I can only bench 40kg, gymbros help a genetic loser out 😥

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
I am 181-182cm barefoot, 53kg right now. My PR is 40kg bench.

I am very weak in all my lifts overall and gain mass slowly. I can only curl like 7.5s.

I can't do a pull up, can only bring myself up to chin level. Any tips bros for gaining mass or breaking stagnant progress?

Also please don't make fun, I'll be huge soon :feelshehe:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ineonx, noonespecial, 5'7 zoomer and 11 others
My routine is one day upper body, one day lower body + one separate day for core workout.

im like u, 182cm and like 57kg rn

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Roids are your only option

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: plush16hat, 3.5/10 17yrs old. and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
You need to start bulking
And progressive overload lifting
Make sure your bulking contains alot of meat, omega 3 fish, amino acid foods, dairy
If you have low testosterone this will probably boost it with sleep and you can get bigger and stronger

If youre too lazy to do this take tren

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
if you insist on gymcelling and wish to become stronger, right now just follow a basic routine centered around heavy compound lifts like the reddit fitness routine. building a strength base will make it easier for you to transition to bb style workouts later on.
eat more meat, eggs, milk, etc. Everything else is filler.
ensure calories are in check as well

• Woah
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
you sound cute lol

• JFL
if you insist on gymcelling and wish to become stronger, right now just follow a basic routine centered around heavy compound lifts like the reddit fitness routine. building a strength base will make it easier for you to transition to bb style workouts later on.
eat more meat, eggs, milk, etc. Everything else is filler.
ensure calories are in check as well
btw, if you increase calories you really should not increase them by more tham like 200kcals above maintenance. You won’t gain muscle faster, u will just become a fat ass

• +1
You're not eating enough. 53kg at 182cm is pretty damn underweight. You need to bulk up and make sure you're getting enough protein.

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and SecularIslamist
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and kingofkings
You need to start bulking
And progressive overload lifting
Make sure your bulking contains alot of meat, omega 3 fish, amino acid foods, dairy
If you have low testosterone this will probably boost it with sleep and you can get bigger and stronger

If youre too lazy to do this take tren
Yeah my sleep is in check + diet too

I'm one of this guys that eat as much as they can but can't put on weight so I try to just eat as much as I can for every meal.

So far the last two months I added 3 kgs which is alot for me :feelshehe:

My strength improved but not by a marginal amount, also can't get my forearms to grow

btw, if you increase calories you really should not increase them by more tham like 200kcals above maintenance. You won’t gain muscle faster, u will just become a fat ass

I'm one of this guys that eat as much as they can but can't put on weight so I try to just eat as much as I can for every meal.

My strength improved but not by a marginal amount, also can't get my forearms to grow
^^

I have a hard time gaining weight, I eat till I feel full but always stay rather lean

^^

I have a hard time gaining weight, I eat till I feel full but always stay rather lean
if you meet your protein goals, you just need calories. Add in more butter to meals, or drink heavy cream, doesn’t matter for muscle gain. Just don’t add too many calories.

• +1
I can maybe bench 60 lg 1rep max i can curl 15 kgs for 10 reps tho

• +1

forearms need direct work. you won’t grow them by doing compound lifts, so you can add in some forearm curls and extensions at the end of ur workouts

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
Bro you are severely underweight. Start eating more and just keep going to the gym and you will start seeing results in a couple months

• +1
Both of you guys are anorexic AF wth. If you were my height you would weigh like 40kg. That's about the same as my 11 year old nephew who is 4'6.
i weighed 46 kg at 15 when i was like 5’10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
forearms need direct work. you won’t grow them by doing compound lifts, so you can add in some forearm curls and extensions at the end of ur workouts
Yeah I do this on upper body day. Basic forearm exercises with dumbells plus a reverse grip with a bar

Your workout schedule is horrible i recommend a bro split or ppl

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and TheLookInYourEyes
Yeah I do this on upper body day. Basic forearm exercises with dumbells plus a reverse grip with a bar
All you need so long as you’re increasing tonnage over time via reps or weight.
otherwise it’s a calorie issue

• +1

When you mean eat alot you better mean it
Eat until your body forces you to stop and you cant swallow any food without wanting to throw up every meal
And make sure it is not some shitty “dirty bulk” food because that will make you chubby and fat. Eat the foods that is good for your muscle growth and testosterone
Youre also gonna need alot of carbs since it is crucial for bulk besides animal foods

If you train soft thats the reason you gain no strength you need to do hard weights with progressive overload
If you want your forearms to grow just train it, it has their own exercises
Train 1-2 muscle groups per session and do it hard that you get muscle soreness

• Woah
yeah this too. should probably go to the gym 4 days or so, and don’t have a core day.

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and thugmaxxer2
Calorie surplus, do a better split like PPL, Arnold, do more volume at the start (4 working sets) slowly taper down to 2 working sets as you get better at form and mind muscle connection on exercises. Progressive overload, sleep enough.

• +1
Reactions: thugmaxxer2 and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Calorie surplus, do a better split like PPL, Arnold, do more volume at the start (4 working sets) slowly taper down to 2 working sets as you get better at form and mind muscle connection on exercises. Progressive overload, sleep enough.
When you mean eat alot you better mean it
Eat until your body forces you to stop and you cant swallow any food without wanting to throw up every meal
And make sure it is not some shitty “dirty bulk” food because that will make you chubby and fat. Eat the foods that is good for your muscle growth and testosterone
Youre also gonna need alot of carbs since it is crucial for bulk besides animal foods

If you train soft thats the reason you gain no strength you need to do hard weights with progressive overload
If you want your forearms to grow just train it, it has their own exercises
Train 1-2 muscle groups per session and do it hard that you get muscle soreness

Okay I'll try a new workout routine like the ones you guys suggested

Eat more calorie dense foods

Force myself to eat more 😪

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
@Imretarded?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded? and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Okay I'll try a new workout routine like the ones you guys suggested

Eat more calorie dense foods

Force myself to eat more 😪
Creative is the best supplement out of any if you need a supplement

• +1
You have to bulk brother, consume more calories and protein. 53kg at 182cm is very underweight. No wonder the bench is only 40kg.

• +1
Also with a gym plan, the best and most popular options are push, pull, leg splits or chest should triceps, back bicep forearm, leg splits.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Darkeningstar
6 feet and you weight 53 kg your bench press is the least of your problems

• +1
Reactions: vratisevojvodo and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I remember bench pressing 25 kg when I was 50kg.

I could do plenty of pull ups or push ups though. I could do 55 push ups.
Yeah, it's normal

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Imretarded?
I remember bench pressing 25 kg when I was 50kg.

I could do plenty of pull ups or push ups though. I could do 55 push ups.
@Darkeningstar I think i could do ten or twenty pull ups. Can't remember

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Its normal. When i was your height and weight had the same thing. After 2 years of lifting my pr is 110kg now

• Woah
Reactions: Imretarded? and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Its normal. When i was your height and weight had the same thing. After 2 years of lifting my pr is 110kg now
Legit? Wow this is major lifefuel tbh

Thanks for sharing bhai 🤙

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and beefliverontop
Legit? Wow this is major lifefuel tbh

Thanks for sharing bhai 🤙
Yes. I can do 5 pull ups with 25kg strapped to my weight lifting belt after training back for 1 year.
I used to skip back cuz i didnt have a pull up bar i had a massive imbalance but i eventually got a gym membership and i trained back like crazy.

• Love it
I reccomend doing negative pull ups/scapula pull ups/deadhangs thats what i did. Do that until you can do pull ups. Then get 12 pulls. Add 5kg weight. Keep doing that until you can do 12 pull ups again with the 5kg. Repeat

• +1
eat caloric excess -> train consistently -> challenge yourself with adding weights/variations/++reps/++sets whenever you get comfortable

I was 60kg or so at your age, now i'm 90, mostly muscle.

• Woah
I reccomend doing negative pull ups/scapula pull ups/deadhangs thats what i did. Do that until you can do pull ups. Then get 12 pulls. Add 5kg weight. Keep doing that until you can do 12 pull ups again with the 5kg. Repeat
I am currently working out at my home gym and there is no pull up bar :hnghn:

I'll just buy one and try this...

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
you weigh nothing for your height nigger a gust of wind could make you fall

• JFL
eat caloric excess -> train consistently -> challenge yourself with adding weights/variations/++reps/++sets whenever you get comfortable

I was 60kg or so at your age, now i'm 90, mostly muscle.
This is great motivation too, and you are vegetarian currently right?

Insane I'm not gonna lie...

I am currently working out at my home gym and there is no pull up bar :hnghn:

I'll just buy one and try this...
Its fine.
What equipment you have?
all you need is a pull up bar, dip station. and a floor tbh

• +1
Its fine.
What equipment you have?
all you need is a pull up bar, dip station. and a floor tbh
I have a floor

I don't have a dip station but I have two parallel columns :ogre:

A lat pulldown machine, quad extension machine, bar and vertical press machine. I have esome dumb bells top.

I am 181-182cm barefoot, 53kg right now. My PR is 40kg bench.

I am very weak in all my lifts overall and gain mass slowly. I can only curl like 7.5s.

I can't do a pull up, can only bring myself up to chin level. Any tips bros for gaining mass or breaking stagnant progress?

Also please don't make fun, I'll be huge soon :feelshehe:
Are you over 18? If so get on var asap.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Cronus