I can only bench 40kg, gymbros help a genetic loser out 😥

• OP N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
  • Start date
I have a floor

I don't have a dip station but I have two parallel columns :ogre:

A lat pulldown machine, quad extension machine, bar and vertical press machine. I have esome dumb bells top.
Very unneccesary my friend..
IMG 4609

If you had this and a floor you would be fine
You should of skipped the columns and bought this.

All you need is pull ups and dips.
Dips activate the chest more than 30% than benchpress + activates triceps 40% more than bench.
Dips hits the delts, chest, triceps like crazy.
Do dips and chin ups and you have basically hit every muscle in the body. Your core will be strong as fuck this is functional strength aswell. Let those bodybuilders do their weak seated exercises while you do 50KG weighted pull ups in the future

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
it means youre a brownigger boy
not a cute fuckable twink
What the fuck?
He is cute. Like he looks fuckable no homo.
In a good way tho

• Love it
Very unneccesary my friend..
View attachment 3100017
If you had this and a floor you would be fine
You should of skipped the columns and bought this.

All you need is pull ups and dips.
Dips activate the chest more than 30% than benchpress + activates triceps 40% more than bench.
Dips hits the delts, chest, triceps like crazy.
Do dips and chin ups and you have basically hit every muscle in the body. Your core will be strong as fuck this is functional strength aswell. Let those bodybuilders do their weak seated exercises while you do 50KG weighted pull ups in the future
You've convinced me...

I'll order one and assemble it :feelshehe:

good bench for ur weight
ull slowly get stronger

• +1
You've convinced me...

I'll order one and assemble it :feelshehe:
just do dips and pull ups thats all you need
get a dip belt aswell. Wear the belt. Apply weight to it. Progressively overload every session. You will become strong as fuck. I wish i knew the power of weighted chin ups and dips in my first year of training. Eventually when your strong enough. Add planche pushups and handstand pushups, front lever pull ups. Your body will be sculpted into a greek god and your core will be bulletproof

• Love it
just do dips and pull ups thats all you need
get a dip belt aswell. Wear the belt. Apply weight to it. Progressively overload every session. You will become strong as fuck. I wish i knew the power of weighted chin ups and dips in my first year of training. Eventually when your strong enough. Add planche pushups and handstand pushups, front lever pull ups. Your body will be sculpted into a greek god and your core will be bulletproof
Fuarkkkk mirin the advice

Time to get stronger, I always wanted that rock hard core too, but I've been just spamming planks and sit ups :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
Fuarkkkk mirin the advice

Time to get stronger, I always wanted that rock hard core too, but I've been just spamming planks and sit ups :ogre:
Weighted calisthenics is the best bro. Super easy to do ANYWHERE. Its natural. We have been doing this for thousands of years.

And chicks loveee calisthenics. Doing a max weight tricep pushdown just looks ridiculous and weird to her while if you show her a 50kg weighted handstand pushup she will instantly squirt

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Cyrus and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I am 181-182cm barefoot, 53kg right now. My PR is 40kg bench.

I am very weak in all my lifts overall and gain mass slowly. I can only curl like 7.5s.

I can't do a pull up, can only bring myself up to chin level. Any tips bros for gaining mass or breaking stagnant progress?

Also please don't make fun, I'll be huge soon :feelshehe:
Take Mk to gain weight, then start lifting a lot, never respect ur limits when it comes to strenght.

• +1