I can see why some people kill themselves at 27

deadstock

deadstock

Forefront of the coping movement
After that it only gets worse and worse. I used to not care about foids and didn't think much of it when i went outside and saw couples

Nowadays it really eats away at my soul, because i know it is over and there is no hope for an oldcel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, TUSSELEIF, serialcoper and 2 others
I'm 24

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: maarda, Ghoulish and deadstock
After that it only gets worse and worse. I used to not care about foids and didn't think much of it when i went outside and saw couples

Nowadays it really eats away at my soul, because i now it is over and there is no hope for an oldcel
they say just focus on your hobbies and try to find happiness on your own sure but that only works for a while, most times it doesnt and this feeling is always in the back of your mind and sometimes it just hits really hard

• JFL
Reactions: deadstock
20's is still young. Stop being such a negative bitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, St.TikTokcel and Zeta
they say just focus on your hobbies and try to find happiness on your own sure but that only works for a while, most times it doesnt and this feeling is always in the back of your mind and sometimes it just hits really hard
U can cope all u want, but at the end of the day don't we all want someone to cuddle with that loves us

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
Still 19 i have hope :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang and deadstock
Usually older (and wiser) people accept things the way they are.

Do you ever see a 40 year old give a fuck about the way he looks? I'm nearly 30 I don't even care. I just wanna look my best not mog 99% of men. I know I can't and wont.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: maarda and kingofkings
Usually older (and wiser) people accept things the way they are.

Do you ever see a 40 year old give a fuck about the way he looks? I'm nearly 30 I don't even care. I just wanna look my best not mog 99% of men. I know I can't and wont.
Easy for u to say, ur parents probably already have an eye on a 5 year old for u to marry in 2 years

Just turned 23, 27 is fast approaching…

• So Sad
Reactions: deadstock
Easy for u to say, ur parents probably already have an eye on a 5 year old for u to marry in 2 years
Very original joke right there.