Mecha-Man
Bronze
- Joined
- Sep 21, 2026
- Posts
- 442
- Reputation
- 360
Why the fuck do we have dozens and dozens of different car insurances? The whole point of insurance is that everyone in a large community puts money into the pot, and when any single member suffers a qualifying catastrophe the pot covers them.
Why the fuck does the government made auto insurance mandatory and then proceed to let private companies compete against each other? They're not innovating anything, they're not building anything ... They're just splitting the pot, which makes it less effective. Insurance is supposed to be completely government ran so that there is only one pot and it's concentrated, dispersing risk better.
Such a stupid fucking government, stupid fucking legislature, stupid fucking species.
I'd run for office to fix this but I lack the desire to actually improve humanity's welfare.
Why the fuck does the government made auto insurance mandatory and then proceed to let private companies compete against each other? They're not innovating anything, they're not building anything ... They're just splitting the pot, which makes it less effective. Insurance is supposed to be completely government ran so that there is only one pot and it's concentrated, dispersing risk better.
Such a stupid fucking government, stupid fucking legislature, stupid fucking species.
I'd run for office to fix this but I lack the desire to actually improve humanity's welfare.