I can't believe how hard ethnics have it

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
I' m saying this as a white immigrant in germany.
I am at best weak MTN and I don't have trouble getting MTB white girls here in germany, even if i am autistic as fuck with 0 friends.

the only incels i've seen are sub HTN/strong MTN ethnic guys.

for a white guy to be incel he has to be autisitc as fuck AND LTN.

but for ethnics? it seems MTN and bluepilled is not enough. U need at the very least strong MTN with good status.

every friend I've had that's ethnic in germany and wasn't HTN was legit incel. for white guys I've had mulitple LTN white friends who got girls above their league (don't have friends anymore)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, bloomercel, Ricky212 and 9 others
Water. That's why niggas like @SomaliMax are doomed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, VenatorLuparius, bloomercel and 7 others

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, PseduoAryan, basedblackpiller and 4 others
I am at best weak MTN and I don't have trouble getting MTB white girls here in germany, even if i am autistic as fuck with 0 friends.

but for ethnics? it seems MTN and bluepilled is not enough. U need at the very least strong MTN with good status.

every friend I've had that's ethnic in germany and wasn't HTN was legit incel. for white guys I've had mulitple LTN white friends who got girls above their league (don't have friends anymore)
@russiancelreturns deathniKS control germanistan

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns and PseudoMaxxer

youre a htn nigger

water

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: borismonster and sub5c3l
Water. Ethnics are basically Jews in Nazi Germany in the dating market.

However they have a get-out-of-jail free card in the sense they can ascend with girls back home via passport halo with a virgin girl from conservative background way above their looksmatch. Dynamics favour men generally.

Meanwhile whites who come from broken families, remain incel and their only option is to betabuxx a whore/landwhale or flee to SEA.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, VenatorLuparius and StraightHeadJames
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, bloomercel, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
even with acne you are high MTN
I don't think so, and still i am severly autistic (0 friends, guys always bully me if i try to join a group, don't know what to talk about, always completely quiet kid in the back of class)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster, bloomercel and sub5c3l
Being short is worse than anything

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, bloomercel, Ricky212 and 1 other person
I'm white and it's over for me. I ain't great or awesome for white girls. Always get rejected by Dutch and German LTB/MTB girls. I ain't no boss type dude

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
The eye doesn't see what the mind doesn't know and the mind doesn't know what it doesn't want to see. Everyone is in their own delusional world so trust your eyes and your senses alone little soldier.
-Quote from Parsi
I was trying to spund like lilith but failed. Deleting asap.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
I'm white and it's over for me. I ain't great or awesome for white girls. Always get rejected by Dutch and German LTB/MTB girls. I ain't no boss type dude
U are GL

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and NumbThePain
MTN is enough in greece

They aint fucking incels they are born in muslim family. Most of those ethnics cannot touch girls.. thats why they aint dating. We marry, dating is haram.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
My skin tone mogs ur nigger ass to the sewages of Nigeria.
Imagine having to wage slave and clean toilet in planet fitness for years just just to get mogged by a Somali naturally

IMG 3082

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, poopoohead, PseduoAryan and 2 others
My skin tone mogs ur nigger ass to the sewages of Nigeria.
Imagine having to wage slave and clean toilet in planet fitness for years just just to get mogged by a Somali naturally

View attachment 2826756
no I jaw mog u onto despair. Your jaw isn't even above average ngl

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l

@Iasacrko preached this

Ik but it doesn't even make a difference
Lmaooo
Bro life is amazing when u dont even need to check suck and u just naturally look like that :love::love:. And cuck niggas have nerve to say jaw isn't law @anthony111553

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
that nigga sucking in his cheeks 😢
Lmfaoo @ the fact u think I’m sucking it in. Legit this is me at 15% bf. Natrually have hollow cheeks thanks for compliment
no I jaw mog u onto despair. Your jaw isn't even above average ngl
All that surgery yet u don’t even have hollow cheeks :ROFLMAO:. I 100% jaw mog u. Those trans and fat Mexicans really gassed u up

Bro life is amazing when u dont even need to check suck and u just naturally look like that :love::love:. And cuck niggas have nerve to say jaw isn't law @anthony111553
Fax

• Love it
Reactions: tombradylover
Lmfaoo @ the fact u think I’m sucking it in. Legit this is me at 15% bf. Natrually have hollow cheeks thanks for compliment

All that surgery yet u don’t even have hollow cheeks :ROFLMAO:. I 100% jaw mog u. Those trans and fat Mexicans really gassed u up
Screenshot 20240329 132903 Gallery
4039409 IMG 3082

Usually I don't use sunlight like this because I'm holding back
Generally there's no use to mog blackcels into the depths of despair tbh

Funny how u complain about me being ethnic yet my skin tone mogs u.

Idk why it’s hard for u to wrap ur head around that U r uncanny/ u don’t have any harmony.
Screenshot 20240322 114702 Gallery

Is that so.

Here we fucking go again with the discord ratings :forcedsmile:
Very interesting how the sheboon says all the mogers are high tier and gives the lowest rating to the mtn on .org LOL
Screenshot 20240329 140104 Gallery

That nigga actually consistently got the worst ratings out of me broodrrick mukasa and obed b. These black dudes on .org are like a tier below me it seems

Very interesting how the sheboon says all the mogers are high tier and gives the lowest rating to the mtn on .org LOLView attachment 2826928
That nigga actually consistently got the worst ratings out of me broodrrick mukasa and obed b. These black dudes on .org are like a tier below me it seems
There isn't any nice way to put this, you are fucking delusional.

1)your blackpilled yet u think foids tell the truth? lmfao.

2) It seems like you are in a looksmaxxing discord asking this shit which already throws everything off.

3) I legit asked 3 foids i'm with rn and they all said he doesn't look black what is he? one foid said "there is something off about him, his face looks fake!". LMfao even non-blackpilled people know instinctively there is something wrong with your face.

Ask yourself this, How come we don't see subhumans randomly start getting modeling contracts after they abuse surgeries?? its because even though they have the features that are supposed to be "attractive", there is something off about it and we can just tell the same way the foids can tell ur face is uncanny af. The best way I can explain it is like using synthol for ur muscles, yeh it looks big but there is something always off, i know you know what I mean.

Best way to explain is that comparison pic between me and u, my lower third naturally looks handsome, u can only see my lower third and people will know im handsome, you on the other hand, although wider, it doesn't look natural, it doesn't have that flow like natural beauty does.

TLDR: your subhuman and you will never be Tyrone lite