I can't believe I used to date so many girls (leanness makes a world of difference)

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
And now I'm overweight and incel.

I was starving when I was living in India and when I went to Thiruvannamalai I was dating German, English, American, Italian, French, Russian, Korean and Japanese girls.

The Japanese girl gave me the funniest ioi out of all. I was with a European kid smoking weed outside a bakery, baked as fuck and the Japanese girl was there, then I looked into the eyes of the Japanese girl and she started laughing her ass off smiling at me. Then we started talking and soon fucked eventually.

My best girl was a high tier normie/Stacylite African American girl.

Worst was a disgusting crypto-Jewish German who was always bitchy and refused to pay for my food but would bring me to her rented room for sex and then kick me out after fucking.

She's the only bitch I could track down.

This her ->
5.3Shashikala_Nandika_und_ich.jpg

I swear I'd have gone ER today if I hadn't seen myself handsome when I was skinny and been with girls.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, kebab, try2beme and 5 others
schizo

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: kebab and GuyFromSingapore

They were mostly mid tier normies, if it makes you feel any better. Only a few were high tier normies.

Korean girl height mogged me and had an insane body. For some reason she was tanned skin unlike most Koreans. Okay face.

I was starving when I was living in India and when I went to Thiruvannamalai I was dating German, English, American, Italian, French, Russian, Korean and Japanese girls.

The Japanese girl gave me the funniest ioi out of all. I was with a European kid smoking weed outside a bakery, baked as fuck and the Japanese girl was there, then I looked into the eyes of the Japanese girl and she started laughing her ass off smiling at me. Then we started talking and soon fucked eventually.

Worst was a disgusting crypto-Jewish German who was always bitchy and refused to pay for my food but would bring me to her rented room for sex and then kick me out after fucking.

This her ->

I swear I'd have gone ER today if I hadn't seen myself handsome when I was skinny and been with girls.
Cool, you fucked the most famous meme ever. Chad

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 51821 and 1 other person
Cool, you fucked the most famous meme ever. Chad
View attachment 2624578

Yeah, she's ugly lol.

When you psl mog the girl, she gives you easy sex. That's what I learnt.

I even told another German guy "I don't understand why I'm with her. I could easily get better looking girls in Europe".

Feels degrading, ngl.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, diamondbill, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
What white pussy does to an ethnikcel:

I never cared about Whiteness. Okay maybe a little. I had a greater time with the Japanese girl and African American girl.

Good looking people are their own race.

Yeah, she's ugly lol.

When you psl mog the girl, she gives you easy sex. That's what I learnt.

I even told another German guy "I don't understand why I'm with her. I could easily get better looking girls in Europe".

Feels degrading, ngl.
Not like it’s bad tho you did not invest anything in that creature. win win situation imo

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Why'd you fuck that disgusting white tranny creature

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore

This her ->

larp thread, leanness has nothing to do with inceldom i see fat guys with gfs everyday

larp thread, leanness has nothing to do with inceldom i see fat guys with gfs everyday

I'm hideous now. Was high tier normie when skinny. Facial fate and shit.

This her ->

Actually I completely lied about all this. I never fucked anyone.

I want to come clean because you guys matter to me and I don't want to lie to you. There's no integrity to it. I'm sorry.

However the iois were all true. The story about the Japanese and African American girls were all true.

Used to listen to these songs with the African American girl.

tales from the basement

tales from the basement
Actually I completely lied about all this. I never fucked anyone.

I want to come clean because you guys matter to me and I don't want to lie to you. There's no integrity to it. I'm sorry.

However the iois were all true. The story about the Japanese and African American girls were all true.

Used to listen to these songs with the African American girl.