I can't believe I wasn't born as a Chad

Clown Show

Clown Show

Biggest subhuman ever, bottom 5% man
I always had a Chad mentality as a kid. I always had the desire to enjoy the finest things in life, I had high standards for foids always, I was low inhib as a kid, high T, I was masturbating and thinking about sex 24/7(still do), even now at 26 I go to bed with a raging boner and wake up with a raging boner, I always deeply wanted to fuck as many gl foids as possible, I wanted to be superior to others, and so on...

But instead all that my soul truly, deeply desires has been denied. All because my psychology wasn't in line with my looks, height and family status for it to be possible.
Instead I got sent to the slaughterhouse...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, Pikabro, smoth and 13 others
everyone wants all of that lol but we live in subhumanity we were subjugated into

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Pikabro, Dystopian and 4 others
everyone wants all of that lol but we live in subhumanity we were subjugated into
But I don't think that everyone desires this as bad as I do and suffers from not being able to get it.

Most of the subhumans and normies that I know firstly don't have this big of a desire as I do and are content with anything that they can get.

I've always wanted it all...

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and vermillioncorefan
I can , you disgusting ugly little incel

• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian
we are chads in spirit but not in looks

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
I always had a Chad mentality as a kid. I always had the desire to enjoy the finest things in life, I had high standards for foids always, I was low inhib as a kid, high T, I was masturbating and thinking about sex 24/7(still do), even now at 26 I go to bed with a raging boner and wake up with a raging boner, I always deeply wanted to fuck as many gl foids as possible, I wanted to be superior to others, and so on...

But instead all that my soul truly, deeply desires has been denied. All because my psychology wasn't in line with my looks, height and family status for it to be possible.
I can relate to this so hard. Why do we obsess over being a slayer while others don't seem to give a fuck? We really did get the worst hand. Not only do we so desperately want it, but we were not given the tools to actually get it. We are always stuck wanting, but never having.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
The blackpill is about accepting that this feeling won't go away cuz you weren't born as a Chad. The world is determined in some way and desires cannot change reality.

We're all born Chads except people with illnesses it's the surroundings that makes use ugly

Same but I’m not a 26yo loser…

Same but I’m not a 26yo loser…
I'm not a loser, I bet that I have more money, life experience and wisdom you, I am actually sure of that. I literally have everything that I need except sex.

I'm not a loser, I bet that I have more money, life experience and wisdom you, I am actually sure of that. I literally have everything that I need except sex.
So a loser basically

many people were already high-inhib, non-demanding and without ambition even as kids imo.

its pure torture to have chad brain, mindset, mentality, ambition, low-inhib.
but then be born in some subhuman truecel body with subhuman environment/family. It hurts to the core of your existence.

this is why I suffer so much every day. I was born to rule, to win.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Clown Show
The blackpill is about accepting that this feeling won't go away cuz you weren't born as a Chad. The world is determined in some way and desires cannot change reality.
blame society dont blame random genetics for not giving you top 0.01% chad looks and height

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
My mom was stacylite and my dad HTN, i'm a subhuman. I should have been so much fucking more.

My mom was stacylite and my dad HTN, i'm a subhuman. I should have been so much fucking more.
Are you sure? My dad is LTN and my mom was a high HTB in her prime. My looks = MTN. Makes sense, there's no way your parents are good looking but you're subhuman.

Are you sure? My dad is LTN and my mom was a high HTB in her prime. My looks = MTN. Makes sense, there's no way your parents are good looking but you're subhuman.

Bruh never heard of genetic recomp. Good looking ppls carry bad genes, and vice versa. Most parents of good looking ppls are just MTN's.

Bruh never heard of genetic recomp. Good looking ppls carry bad genes, and vice versa. Most parents of good looking ppls are just MTN's.
Why my mom mogs me? Because I received genes from my dad. Mom looked like a lite version of Adriana Lima at 25 but people have always said my dad is ugly. The reason why GL people parents look MTN is cuz you haven't seen them in prime or they never tried looksmaxxing.

Last edited:
Go and rot in some gutter you utter nigger.
Truth hurts, being a 26 yo ethnic manlet loser like you must be enraging
Go hang yourself, no one will care

Truth hurts, being a 26 yo ethnic manlet loser like you must be enraging
Go hang yourself, no one will care
I would take that over being a nigger.

Just know that every single word that comes out of you is automatically invalid because you are a monkey nigger.

thank god you didnt, there is no "chad mentality" for chad, its in his genes so there is no way you would be one

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian and datboijj
I would take that over being a nigger.

Just know that every single word that comes out of you is automatically invalid because you are a monkey nigger.
Im whiter than you, mirin the coping mechanism tho, muh nigger, ugly ethnic shitskinned rat

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices

Thank god Im a white chad

WHITE POWER

Attachments

• IMG_0862.jpeg
    IMG_0862.jpeg
    394.8 KB · Views: 0
lol at this t50 having shitskin barking at life for being a genetic disgrace no one ever cared for, kill yourself ugly subhuman:lul:

You didn't find a new facet to usurp your peers in. Simply feel in line.

It has nothing to do with you genes. The greatness you remember was nothing more than pursuit of hedonism.

Petty desires aren't important to enough to valued by the universe. Get back to what matters if it's this hopeless, and if you never figured out what matters, you have work to do.

Im whiter than you, mirin the coping mechanism tho, muh nigger, ugly ethnic shitskinned rat
Good, just keep bumping up my threads, that is the only use out of your pathetic existence.

Next time that you feel suicidal(and you surely will), just slit it, save yourself and others from the utter embarassment that is your life.

Hahahaha, just keep barking you crying faggot.