i cant believe there are men who get to reject girls

D

Deleted member 21735

Fire
Joined
Aug 24, 2022
Posts
22,221
Reputation
19,493
meanwhile i would work my ass off to date the very same girls. its not fair
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
90% guys I know (mostly ltn to htn)have rejected at least 1 girl in their life. The uglier the guy the uglier the girl that showed interest and that's the problem. Nobody wants subhuman girls
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 21735 and Manu le coq
Ok incel
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
I reject girls all the time yet im not handsome. Stop rotting and go into the real world
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
Show some standards, even when i was less good looking that i actually am, i already rejected below average girls
 
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Show some standards, even when i was less good looking that i actually am, i already rejected below average girls
Your Avi made by ai?
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manu le coq
i rejected a couple tbh as htn with gym body

i hate ugly or fat girls the same way they hate ugly men
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
Show some standards, even when i was less good looking that i actually am, i already rejected below average girls
 
Show some standards, even when i was less good looking that i actually am, i already rejected below average girls
Your Avi made by ai?
why do you think that?
 
Show some standards, even when i was less good looking that i actually am, i already rejected below average girls

why do you think that?
I have been on ai sites these 2 days especially art ai and it looks similar
 
I've rejected fat LTBs before.

Never rejected a girl that wasn't fat or atleast becky looking (even if fat).
 
Life will never be fair as a subchad. Kill your desire to get sex and affection OP
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
90% guys I know (mostly ltn to htn)have rejected at least 1 girl in their life. The uglier the guy the uglier the girl that showed interest and that's the problem. Nobody wants subhuman girls
Why don’t pretty girls like me?
 
I reject girls all the time yet im not handsome. Stop rotting and go into the real world
I got to the real world and no girl shows interest
 
Show some standards, even when i was less good looking that i actually am, i already rejected below average girls
Why don’t any girl approach me , I like most girls
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Manu le coq
I've rejected fat LTBs before.

Never rejected a girl that wasn't fat or atleast becky looking (even if fat).
I have never rejected anything
 
Actor oussama guessoum 203778 large
3256480 1674323553600
3202684 1670963428761
18134196 0 image a 137 1567737805546
"sorry, you're just not my type"
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
fat_girl_in_crop_top_sugar-darling_dot_com_plus_size_blogger.png


you wouldnt reject this if she asked you to take her on a date?

Has anyone every successfuly transformed a fat foid into a gym bunny? Do they appreciate you for helping them and stay loyal to you for life, or do they just leave you for Chad after getting fit?
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pardocel
Has anyone every successfuly transformed a fat foid into a gym bunny? Do they appreciate you for helping them and stay loyal to you for life, or do they just leave you for Chad after getting fit?
The amount of effort, time, money spent on such a transformation would never be worth the chance to find that out.
 
I’d smash
Not asking if you would smash.

I am asking whether you would take her on several dates, paying for her drinks. And then having sex on the third date or so with the prospect of LTR.
 
Not asking if you would smash.
I am asking whether you would take her on several dates, paying for her drinks. And then having sex on the third date or so with the prospect of LTR.
No
 
I reject girls all the time yet im not handsome. Stop rotting and go into the real world
I got to the real world and no girl shows interest
You should bulk up and boost your T and social interaction abilities. If you truly feel confident, girls feel that shit
 
I reject girls all the time yet im not handsome. Stop rotting and go into the real world
I got to the real world and no girl shows interest
You should bulk up and boost your T and social interaction abilities. If you truly feel confident, girls feel that shit
 

Similar threads

Bitchwhipper2
Replies
4
Views
38
Bitchwhipper2
Bitchwhipper2
iblamechico
Replies
45
Views
208
Vannx
Vannx
try2beme
Replies
8
Views
66
revivles
revivles
JoeGoldberg2.0
Replies
4
Views
40
Gajjo
Gajjo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top