D
Deleted member 21735
Fire
- Joined
- Aug 24, 2022
- Posts
- 22,221
- Reputation
- 19,493
meanwhile i would work my ass off to date the very same girls. its not fair
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Your Avi made by ai?Show some standards, even when i was less good looking that i actually am, i already rejected below average girls
why do you think that?Your Avi made by ai?
I have been on ai sites these 2 days especially art ai and it looks similarShow some standards, even when i was less good looking that i actually am, i already rejected below average girls
why do you think that?
Why don’t pretty girls like me?90% guys I know (mostly ltn to htn)have rejected at least 1 girl in their life. The uglier the guy the uglier the girl that showed interest and that's the problem. Nobody wants subhuman girls
I got to the real world and no girl shows interestI reject girls all the time yet im not handsome. Stop rotting and go into the real world
Why don’t any girl approach me , I like most girlsShow some standards, even when i was less good looking that i actually am, i already rejected below average girls
I hate you…Life will never be fair as a subchad. Kill your desire to get sex and affection OP
I have never rejected anythingI've rejected fat LTBs before.
Never rejected a girl that wasn't fat or atleast becky looking (even if fat).
I have never rejected anything
MEOW![]()
you wouldnt reject this if she asked you to take her on a date?
![]()
you wouldnt reject this if she asked you to take her on a date?
I've rejected fat LTBs before.
![]()
I’d smashyou wouldnt reject this if she asked you to take her on a date?
The amount of effort, time, money spent on such a transformation would never be worth the chance to find that out.Has anyone every successfuly transformed a fat foid into a gym bunny? Do they appreciate you for helping them and stay loyal to you for life, or do they just leave you for Chad after getting fit?
Not asking if you would smash.I’d smash
NoI am asking whether you would take her on several dates, paying for her drinks. And then having sex on the third date or so with the prospect of LTR.
Not asking if you would smash.
No
I would do all that and more for my sig
You should bulk up and boost your T and social interaction abilities. If you truly feel confident, girls feel that shitI got to the real world and no girl shows interest
You should bulk up and boost your T and social interaction abilities. If you truly feel confident, girls feel that shitI got to the real world and no girl shows interest