I can't believe there are so many nihilistic guys on here who deny the lean pill

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Like how much of a nihilistic piece of utter shit you have to be to deny the simple fact that a lean face with very low fat looks much much better than a bloated messed up face regardless of your bone structure ?
Muh bones like yea you won't become chad if you leanmaxxed but you won't be an incel and would look much better than your bloated self + it's so much better for your health
Don't even think about being an incel or surgeries if you are over 12% bf + put all those guys on ignore who deny the lean pill.

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull, butterworld, sanchez451 and 12 others
This thread made tears run down all 4 of my cheeks. 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and 5'8manlet
Like how much of a nihilistic piece of utter shit you have to be to deny the simple fact that a lean face with very low fat looks much much better than a bloated messed up face regardless of your bone structure ?
Muh bones like yea you won't become chad if you leanmaxxed but you won't be an incel and would look much better than your bloated self + it's so much better for your health
Don't even think about being an incel or surgeries if you are over 12% bf + put all those guys on ignore who deny the lean pill.
Im skeletonmaxxed and still have a fat fucking face bhai

nihilism don´t work in a real life

why would that be surprising for a nihilist

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and poopoohead
for a start being lean is only necessary if you want overly skinny girls, i see chubby normies with normal looking gfs and fat guys with fat girlfriends all the time

secondly not everyone prefers lean faces, i definitely dont i hate girls with lean bony face

third. not everyone wants to starve themselves to 10% bf for muh lean face

lmao at that cope thinking getting lean will just automatically solve someones inceldom

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Allornothing and Deleted member 56068
If nihilists think nothing matters why don't they give me head?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BigLooks22, Allornothing, moreroidsmoredates and 2 others
They cant stand that they arent worth a stacy so to cope they don't try at all , and still they manage to shit on women

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, Luh?nn? and 5.5psl
its more about problems leanmaxxing cant fix

people here like to find excuses

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, Detective, mirrormogger and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger

Attachments

• PXL_20240120_113611835.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240120_113611835.MP.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20240120_194526549.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240120_194526549.MP.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 0

The forum is an echo chamber of excuses, most here are high school kids with undeveloped brains and 90% of posts offer no value and the replies are just shitty attempts at coming off as witty.

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull, watah, dantemaxxing and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing
for a start being lean is only necessary if you want overly skinny girls, i see chubby normies with normal looking gfs and fat guys with fat girlfriends all the time

secondly not everyone prefers lean faces, i definitely dont i hate girls with lean bony face

third. not everyone wants to starve themselves to 10% bf for muh lean face

lmao at that cope thinking getting lean will just automatically solve someones inceldom
Sadly I disagree.
Maybe I am biased but in my experience to get the girls you actually want u have to be insanely lean, like 12%, which if ur not a teenager. Is v hard

/| ̄ \
|    )
\ __ ノ\
 \  _ノ\
  \ ノ \
   \ ノ \
    \ノ\/ ̄\
   / ̄\ \_/
   \_/

time to leanmaxx again

• +1
Reactions: WojakAI
its more about problems leanmaxxing cant fix
What do you mean? If you don't have bones you can get jaw, chin and orbital/cheekbone/zygo implants.

Save up for some implants you pussy niggas, gotta get some stitches to get bitches.

Sadly I disagree.
Maybe I am biased but in my experience to get the girls you actually want u have to be insanely lean, like 12%, which if ur not a teenager. Is v hard
do you like overly skinny girls? you live in Asia so that could explain what you are saying

Trust the bulk, dont leanmax with no muscle. Bulk to get a decent muscle base then cut. It will be worth it in the end

Lean pill saved my life

Most people overestimate how much leanmaxing will change their face. It's still the most important looksmax though.