I can't believe this is happening. It doesn't seem real.

Madridista

Madridista

Hala Madrid
Women having unlimited options and leaving most of us in the dirt is something that has not sunken in yet. Height discrimination is even more vile.

We only have this life and we are fated to be rejected and humiliated because we are not 6'3"? Because our jaw is not big enough? Because we don't look like pretty boys from TikTok?

Gosh, this pisses me off so much. I hate it.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, denthegodking, butterworld and 7 others
brutal low iq pill
How I Met Your Mother Shut Up GIF by Laff

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and <6PSLcel
I have a 4 inch pecker

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: $ u b H u m a n, twojei and nathan
How tall are you?

Yeah this is happening, the blackpill is real.
What do you think the world is, a happy place for everyone? The world is an insane dunghill in which we try to survive as humans.

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James, ingram33, butterworld and 3 others
Negative reputation. 😭:lul::ROFLMAO:
one second ur crying about how ur not tall... ur ugly... ur not a prettyboy... now ur happy because u have a positive rep
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

one second ur crying about how ur not tall... ur ugly... ur not a prettyboy... now ur happy because u have a positive rep
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I'm not ugly. I'm tall for my region, just not 6'3".

Also, why do I sense that you're ethnic? White people don't act like that. You're a mudskin, aren't you?

I'm not ugly. I'm tall for my region, just not 6'3".
Oh really?
I think you're just an ugly duckling, larping.
You need to step down, son.
New Year Love GIF by Xinanimodelacra

Also, why do I sense that you're ethnic? White people don't act like that. You're a mudskin, aren't you?
I am white, very pale in fact.
I am whiter than your semen you infertile little spic.
Go make me a taco you muttoid :p

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Oh really?
I think you're just an ugly duckling, larping.
You need to step down, son.
New Year Love GIF by Xinanimodelacra

I am white, very pale in fact.
I am whiter than your semen you infertile little spic.
Go make me a taco you muttoid :p

Cringey behavior, not gonna lie. Not a good start. Negative reputation means people will automatically discard whatever you have to say. You're a loser even on an incel forum. Lol.

Cringey behavior, not gonna lie. Not a good start. Negative reputation means people will automatically discard whatever you have to say. You're a loser even on an incel forum. Lol.
I'm the loser here?
Yet you care so much about a fickle little thing like a post rep ratio on an incel forum... well to you it must be rather important considering you're a short, ugly little ethnic.

I pity you, may your cow piss drinking endeavours lead you to a life of a chad next time.

I have a 4 inch pecker
Mogs me
Mine is so thin it could snap upon entry into a vagina
It's actually so brutal, if I overcome other obstacles and have sex, my cock is the final cuck

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: denthegodking and Autismcel
I'm the loser here?
Yet you care so much about a fickle little thing like a post rep ratio on an incel forum... well to you it must be rather important considering you're a short, ugly little ethnic.

I pity you, may your cow piss drinking endeavours lead you to a life of a chad next time.

start hardmaxxing boyo

You know it's over which is why you're too shy to even respond now.

It's fine though, me being rent-free in your mind for the next few months is a good thing since I'll be the only positive thing in that near-empty, deformed "skull" cavity.

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking
Things will only get worse before they get better.

Society will continue to push for the increasing financial independence of women, also for the most attractive offspring possible, while the average man will have no job and no girlfriend :feelsbadman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: denthegodking and butterworld
Wish I could change my reality tbfh

Time for bimax and LL