I can’t believe this shit

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
New girl started at work today - obese, 0 sex appeal subhuman. Yet when she was leaving I heard another coworker call out “enjoy the rest of your night and your boyfriend!”

I couldn’t believe my ears. The very idea of this slut having a boyfriend… who tf would want to put their dick in that? Who could even get hard for that? Who are these men and where are they coming from?

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, TheRagingBull and St.TikTokcel
10DCD28F 555C 48EA BA4C FA2E35409A97

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Landwhales slaying shouldn’t be new to u wtf lol. Why do people claim to be “blackpilled” and get surprised at this

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Women can't lose.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Manletmachine
Landwhales slaying shouldn’t be new to u wtf lol. Why do people claim to be “blackpilled” and get surprised at this
idgaf kys

The girl is probably getting pounded by other 20 men

New girl started at work today - obese, 0 sex appeal subhuman. Yet when she was leaving I heard another coworker call out “enjoy the rest of your night and your boyfriend!”

I couldn’t believe my ears. The very idea of this slut having a boyfriend… who tf would want to put their dick in that? Who could even get hard for that? Who are these men and where are they coming from?
Here's your answer, bucko.

• Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine
Any man would fuck her. She has a pussy and an asshole. Who cares what the face looks like, just fuck the creature and run off into the night and forget it happened

To be fair when you watch my 600lb life notice even the men almost always have a partner lol. There are times I think black pull is disprovable though they obviously not the chick's we'd want