I can't concentrate while doing cardio

Zangano1

Zangano1

Subhuman
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Posts
1,730
Reputation
1,635
I don't last long in the threadmill because i'm unable to concentrate, it's not physical is mental.
What can I do?
 
low intensity cardio doesnt require active mental participation or concentration, you could walk on a treadmill and watch a film
 
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxer77
It’s good that u don’t concentrate. Rule number of jogging is to zone out
 
I don't last long in the threadmill because i'm unable to concentrate, it's not physical is mental.
What can I do?
max incline + 3-4mph for a while until you’re used to going on treadmill

and ofc use like music or tv shows if you haven’t alrdy tried that
 
low intensity cardio doesnt require active mental participation or concentration, you could walk on a treadmill and watch a film
I don't want to be there for hours
It’s good that u don’t concentrate. Rule number of jogging is to zone out
But I get tired

max incline + 3-4mph for a while until you’re used to going on treadmill

and ofc use like music or tv shows if you haven’t alrdy tried that
I try music but I need to find something good
 

Similar threads

deepsixes
Replies
2
Views
34
mtnoct
mtnoct
ascendEliasDepoot
Replies
10
Views
70
alexcs
A
GodsDice
Replies
8
Views
61
jflmeister
jflmeister
Squizaz
Replies
72
Views
287
sv3rige
sv3rige
kingkyerna
Replies
5
Views
47
fattofat
fattofat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top