I can’t control myself

D

Deleted member 20399

Ugliest man alive
Joined
Jun 30, 2022
Posts
31,772
Reputation
32,778
4 cookies and full fat milk for breakfast, one cookie and some more milk for lunch, burger for dinner, pepperoni pizza for dinner number 2, then some garlic cheesey fries for supper and then 2 bowls of Rice Krispies for dessert.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Repentsinner, Deleted member 15067, Deleted member 28896 and 3 others
Mirin.
Might go a day eating like this to celebrate in the future when I've reached my BF% goal.
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26067, RopeMaxxed and Deleted member 28904
Mirin.
Might go a day eating like this to celebrate in the future when I've reached my BF% goal.
Nice one bro I’m nowhere near my goal but it is what it is 🤙
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Same today I had:

Lots of cereal
4 fish fillet
A steak and cheese subway footlong
An entire pack of cookies worth almsot 1k calories
10 chicken nuggets

Over for bloatlords
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Nice one bro I’m nowhere near my goal but it is what it is 🤙
I went full carnivore mode for a while after an LSD trip. Might wanna give it a shot.
 
I went full carnivore mode for a while after an LSD trip. Might wanna give it a shot.
Nah the toilet problems that leads to sound brutal
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
4 cookies and full fat milk for breakfast, one cookie and some more milk for lunch, burger for dinner, pepperoni pizza for dinner number 2, then some garlic cheesey fries for supper and then 2 bowls of Rice Krispies for dessert.

FAT FUCK
 
It’s OVER might as well rope then I’ll make fun of u for it
 
Stop this. It’s horrible for your health.
 
Yup. That’ll do it. No wonder you’re a lard ass
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Another day on bloatmax.org
 
goyslop diet makes you strong :soy:
 

Similar threads

GodsDice
Replies
8
Views
61
jflmeister
jflmeister
ascendEliasDepoot
Replies
10
Views
70
alexcs
A
Bulgariansub5
Replies
2
Views
34
jflmeister
jflmeister
Squizaz
Replies
72
Views
287
sv3rige
sv3rige
Eldian
Replies
1
Views
45
rockstarr
rockstarr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top