I can't cope for the fact that my oneitis has fucked some low T cucks

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
She has fucked around 10 guys. Based on what her sisters are dating, one can safely state that she has fucked some betas to. It pisses me off to no end how these weaklings got to have sex with her while I couldn't.

I got rejected because of some BS reason, while some low T cuck fucked her on the first night. I spent 4 hours with her on the first date, did all those clever manuvers to meet her again, played guitar for her, talk her into making out, arrange sex and I got dumped the next day.

It's not fair. The fires of hell burn inside me because of this, I mog these guys ffs, why them?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
And her first was 1 year younger than you

• +1
  • +1
These low T cucks are one of a kind.
You'd think its personality theory but they are a cuck. They are not NT. They are not GL.
They are just low t cucks.

How are the somali framecel cucks getting laid in the west

• +1
She has fucked around 10 guys. Based on what her sisters are dating, one can safely state that she has fucked some betas to. It pisses me off to no end how these weaklings got to have sex with her while I couldn't.

I got rejected because of some BS reason, while some low T cuck fucked her on the first night. I spent 4 hours with her on the first date, did all those clever manuvers to meet her again, played guitar for her, talk her into making out, arrange sex and I got dumped the next day.

It's not fair. The fires of hell burn inside me because of this, I mog these guys ffs, why them?
My oneitis once called this ugly af, narrow shouldered dude cute, in front of me, words cannot describe the rage i felt:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.

• +1
My oneitis once called this ugly af, narrow shouldered dude cute, in front of me, words cannot describe the rage i felt:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.

But did she fuck him, though?

What women say is BS, its what they do that matters?
These low T cucks are one of a kind.
You'd think its personality theory but they are a cuck. They are not NT. They are not GL.
They are just low t cucks.

How are the somali framecel cucks getting laid in the west

Exactly, what the fuck is this BS? How the fuck can see prefer them over a slayer like myself?

• +1
Cope, they are high T

• +1
no they arent, they are cucks
Those guys fucked your onitis and they are cucks while you post 100s of thread everyday about that girl and you are not. JFL if you think so.

• +1
Those guys fucked your onitis and they are cucks while you post 100s of thread everyday about that girl and you are not

They couldn't fuck a dutch stacy evne if their lives depends on it

• +1
  • +1
  • +1