i cant differentiate between a dalit and a brahmin

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
both look like incels, but i will say that dravidians r bone mogger and will perform better than those light skin brahmins in the west jfl. the skin color of brahmin is considered common in Pakistan aswell.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, Tiku, justinzayn and 4 others
ascendedd

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and ascendedd
this still means you can though

this still means you can though

"brahmins r moggers bhai, they mog everyone in india"
meanwhile the brahmins in question:

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, FailedNormieManlet and the BULL
isn't brahmin just related to the caste
they're supposed to be lighter skin but in reality they can be dravidians too
exactly. Brahmin is just related to the caste but the curries on this forum have everyone thinking like "brahmins r the moggers of india"

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin and FailedNormieManlet
exactly. Brahmin is just related to the caste but the curries on this forum have everyone thinking like "brahmins r the moggers of india"
i think it's just a forum meme tbh. you can't "mog" in a country where cows shit in the middle of the streets.

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, ropemax, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
both look like incels, but i will say that dravidians r bone mogger and will perform better than those light skin brahmins in the west jfl. the skin color of brahmin is considered common in Pakistan aswell.
Literally lol, dark curries with curly hair are slayers in west

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, BongMog and forevermirin
most bollywood actors are either pashtun (khans) or khatris (punjabi kshatriya)

wrong, they have twice the amount of steppe dna, there is much difference

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
in nw india, brahmins are far from moggers - they dont even get the lightskin halo since jats, gujjars, rajputs are the same coloring if not lighter. plus these groups have robust mogger features unlike brahmins.

brahmins in general are very gracile featured - they tend to be lighter skin than the rest of the population of the areas they live in yes, especially noticeable in places like Bengal and Tamil Nadu, but they usually end up looking too soft and wimpy to be anywhere close to moggers.

i can somewhat tell apart brahmins in the south and bengal, in the north its impossible tho.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, BongMog, Lynx and 2 others
most bollywood actors are either pashtun (khans) or khatris (punjabi kshatriya)
Dark skin curries mog them in the west
in nw india, brahmins are far from moggers - they dont even get the lightskin halo since jats, gujjars, rajputs are the same coloring if not lighter. plus these groups have robust mogger features unlike brahmins.

brahmins in general are very gracile featured - they tend to be lighter skin than the rest of the population of the areas they live in yes, especially noticeable in places like Bengal and Tamil Nadu, but they usually end up looking too soft and wimpy to be anywhere close to moggers.

i can somewhat tell apart brahmins in the south and bengal, in the north its impossible tho.
Yeah literally. Brahmins look wimpy, soft and sickly. Muh colouring halo is such a pathetic cope too. Dark skin pajeets just need to perm and lift tbh.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BongMog and forevermirin
Dark skin curries mog them in the west
cant say for sure, i do think lightskin curries have higher possible peak smv, but i agree that darkskins on average will have an easier time looksmaxxing to a point where they can get niche appeal.
the moggerest nw indian curries in the west usually have similar smv to mogger persians which is pretty good.
darkskins usually need to thugmax or some shit so their appeal remains limited.
Yeah literally. Brahmins look wimpy, soft and sickly. Muh colouring halo is such a pathetic cope too. Dark skin pajeets just need to perm and lift tbh.
yeah lol i do think its a forum meme about brahmins or i hope it is.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and FailedNormieManlet