I CANT ESCAPE THE FILIPINO CURSE!

D

Deleted member 20618

Diamond
There is nothing more fucked than being born a filipino nigger. I am a degenerate, 86 iq freak that is looked down by the cucked Chinks in the east and shitskins of the middle east.

I AM A SLAVE. I AM A WHORE. I AM A PROSTITUTE. I AM A NIGGER ABUSED DOG.

I AM A FILIPINO

I am a cursed human being, low iq abo malay genetic FREAK that eats pag pag for lunch and scam jbw incels for a chance of a better life. I am a literal nigger. Descended from the aborigines that are low iq niggers so that makes me a low iq nigger as well.
I fucking hate my life nigger. And my dad is a stupid retarded filipino cunt that stunted my growth. He fed me dogshit pagpag oily ass filipino food that i despised so i didnt grow and they only fed me microwave meals because i didnt eat their NIGGER food. I fuckinf hate being filipino.

YOU CANT ESCAPE THE CURSE ITS OVER FOR YOU IF YOURE FILIPINO

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Joshrc, Hero of the Imperium, bedes and 5 others
Its actually over for us and im being serious we are the lowest smv race in the world and can only get fucked if we go back home to where we belong if were in a 1st world country and fucking the poor nigger village malnourished NIGGERS in MARAWI
@johncruz12345 @IncelsBraincels @turtlepilled

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, turtlepilled and IncelsBraincels
Putanginamo 😹😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: dirtydorito, Deleted member 9801, IncelsBraincels and 1 other person
Man same im born as a curry and my life was over

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Hero of the Imperium, Account and 1 other person
biggdink said that you just need to ask girls for sex and they will fuck you out of pity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Account, Deleted member 9801 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 9801 and 1 other person
Nigga the average height for Filipino men is 5’4.25 and the average penis size is 4.2 inches nigga!!! WE’RE BARELY HUMAN AND WE’RE FROM THIS DISATROUS PLACE! I wanna be white

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
There is nothing more fucked than being born a filipino nigger. I am a degenerate, 86 iq freak that is looked down by the cucked Chinks in the east and shitskins of the middle east.

I AM A SLAVE. I AM A WHORE. I AM A PROSTITUTE. I AM A NIGGER ABUSED DOG.

I AM A FILIPINO

I am a cursed human being, low iq abo malay genetic FREAK that eats pag pag for lunch and scam jbw incels for a chance of a better life. I am a literal nigger. Descended from the aborigines that are low iq niggers so that makes me a low iq nigger as well.
I fucking hate my life nigger. And my dad is a stupid retarded filipino cunt that stunted my growth. He fed me dogshit pagpag oily ass filipino food that i despised so i didnt grow and they only fed me microwave meals because i didnt eat their NIGGER food. I fuckinf hate being filipino.

YOU CANT ESCAPE THE CURSE ITS OVER FOR YOU IF YOURE FILIPINO

EZP4tvxX0AIrpri

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels, Deleted member 20618 and turtlepilled
Nigga the average height for Filipino men is 5’4.25 and the average penis size is 4.2 inches nigga!!! WE’RE BARELY HUMAN AND WE’RE FROM THIS DISATROUS PLACE! I wanna be white
Damn bro you just described @Tinydragon98 stats :lul:

• +1
I’m 5’4 at 16 because I’m Filipino… I’ve never held hands with a girl. This is the Filipino curse. The life curse. The WORSE GOOK CURSE IN THE WORLD. Curries have a higher penis size and taller than us… that says something.

• +1