i can't even comprehend how there are some males who don't spend 2 hours a day in the gym in 2022

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
there are some stacies who are squatting 150kg+ . you must be severly retarded if you don't leave your soul in the gym

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, BoneDensity, Ethniframementalcel and 1 other person
no gym for your non-NT behaviour :soy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, fjor2096, Deleted member 15791 and 1 other person
j fl at gymcells u must be sub 100.iq go gym moving platrs for nothingt

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and HopefulTrucel
Jfl if you need the gym to look attractive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascendant and Lygodactylus
j fl at gymcells u must be sub 100.iq go gym moving platrs for nothingt
lol. retard spotted. you're not even considered a man if you aren't jacked nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
imagine paying to do hard labor when its all about your face:lul:

• +1
Reactions: HopefulTrucel, Ascendant, Stfurm and 1 other person
lol. retard spotted. you're not even considered a man if you aren't jacked nowadays
my body look like ajthepolishamerican guy u can google him

Looking at your physique, seems that you go to the gym 2 times a month

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, LightSkinNoob, fjor2096 and 5 others
What's your routine

Looking at your physique, seems that you go to the gym 2 times a month
it's hard for me . i currently bench press 85 kgs for 8 reps. long limbcels need a lot of time to fill frame

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
Jfl if you need the gym to look attractive.

Are you 7 PSL? No so stfu.

Bodypill

• +1
Reactions: gamma, BoneDensity and the BULL
imagine paying to do hard labor when its all about your face:lul:
Worst is when you put up years into it just to lose it all after 5 months off :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Ascendant
it's hard for me . i currently bench press 85 kgs for 8 reps. long limbcels need a lot of time to fill frame
Dont you think there are better exercises for chest than bench press? I feel like dumbbell bench or machine bench press stimulates my chest a lot better than the normal version.

You do PPL brosef? I just started at a commercial gym recently

Dont you think there are better exercises for chest than bench press? I feel like dumbbell bench or machine bench press stimulates my chest a lot better than the normal version.
Yes you Need to follow all that shit that Gym gurus tells you

Worst is when you put up years into it just to lose it all after 5 months off :hnghn:
well you won't lose it all if you are natty, i was natty and kept around half my gains even after 3 years without gym.

• Woah
Reactions: vaninskybird
Having a muscular and toned body is a prerequisite for the average guy to be in the dating game.

i'm spending 2 hours daily for cardio tbh

there are some stacies who are squatting 150kg+ . you must be severly retarded if you don't leave your soul in the gym
Two hours in the gym are a waist of time. 40 min max an hours. Do some basics to stay in shape, testosteronemaxx and longevity. Don't overtrain to the max like sine roided heads You heard in YouTube, prioritize longevity and have a clean dieta. Also I don't want some hypernarcisistic chick who squat 150 kg and putt ass picture 10 Times a dat on social media to brag. 🤮