I cant find shoes to buy

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
i wanted the dvs celsius but it says to buy them half a size bigger cuz of elevated padding. these shoes are already clown tier at +0.5 they gonna look ridiculous. Im probably gonna buy adidas campus again. jfl if you want main character shoes.

Can’t even find suitable shoes as an incel in 2024

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
Can’t even find suitable shoes as an incel in 2024
even shoe companies pull mental gymnastics on incels. you need to solve equations to find your size

• JFL
Reactions: ulose22

hell nah boy what is this
cat tractor ahh shoes
0 drip

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and mogstars
nt shoes are just boring
no they look cool, that one not only looks boring but its ugly too

youre telling me this is boring? exotic af, grabs all the attention

• Ugh..
Reactions: ulose22 and InnerVoid
incel shoes (high class™)
women don't care about your shoes, women only care about the way you look if you want sex from women

you wear leather loafer shoes to make an impression of wealth and refinement on the people around you, not to get pussy

chad can wear whatever shoes he likes, don't think you'll get more pussy if you started wearing the shoes chad wears

• +1
women don't care about your shoes, women only care about the way you look if you want sex from women

you wear leather loafer shoes to make an impression of wealth and refinement on the people around you, not to get pussy

chad can wear whatever shoes he likes, don't think you'll get more pussy if you started wearing the shoes chad wears
the clothes dont make the man

the clothes dont make the man
that's true, but only in regards to getting women

in the professional world and in the world of fashion, clothing makes a huge importance though as you need to dress high class during job interviews... and what clothes you wear makes an impression in the minds of normies

i'm a massive incel, but i don't just wear shorts and childish printed shirts in public (even though i know chad does and gets more pussy because of wearing childish printed shirts and shorts)... i choose to dress high class cause i like to dress nicely

i still have my own refined clothing choices, unlike women

nowadays 99% of women dress to get sexual attention, not to look elegant and sophisticated

you need to stop going with the flow of only "dressing to impress women in every way possible" and instead dress in a way that flatters your own physique and personality, to look more refined

to look more refined, avoid tight and oversized clothes, simple

that's true, but only in regards to getting women

in the professional world and in the world of fashion, clothing makes a huge importance though as you need to dress high class during job interviews... and what clothes you wear makes an impression in the minds of normies

i'm a massive incel, but i don't just wear shorts and childish printed shirts in public (even though i know chad does and gets more pussy because of wearing childish printed shirts and shorts)... i choose to dress high class cause i like to dress nicely

i still have my own refined clothing choices, unlike women

nowadays 99% of women dress to get sexual attention, not to look elegant and sophisticated

you need to stop going with the flow of only "dressing to impress women in every way possible" and instead dress in a way that flatters your own physique and personality, to look more refined

to look more refined, avoid tight and oversized clothes, simple
women is what mtters the most though. wish i wasnt ugly

women is what mtters the most though. wish i wasnt ugly
but if you know you won't get women, why not just focus on dressing high class?

don't underestimate wealth, class and money

if you are an incel and dress like a normie in 2024 (wear sneakers, sweat pants and a puffy polyester jumper), then you'll just look like a typical tryhard subhuman NPC, you won't stand out in front of anybody

so it's better to dress like a rich incel than a poor incel

• So Sad
timberland boots

• JFL