I can’t fucking wait for surgery (pics)

V

Venix

Banned
I just can’t wait and can’t stop researching it’s starting to get a good portion of my day. Plan is to fix overbite of 8mm combined with 3mm open bite. Involves 3 piece lefort 1, and jaw advancement. No chin since chin already decent. man fuck I can’t wait for this shit, problem is skeletal so insurance will cover. Downside is that this shit takes it’s time to execute and I’m being impatient asf cause I want it now. From my face I miss a lot of width in features, after doing some research seems like surgery will not improve. This is literally all I’m missing, I’m currently 6’4 and 15% bf, I’m just trynna ascend man. Any way I would widen lips a bit ? Pictures are frauded to the moon and back I know can I still get your 2 cents ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 6128, Copemaxxing and 6 others
can I still get your 2 cents ?
yes, you look good already and i cant help but think youre deluded thinking you need surgery. youre above average by a long shot and you mog most people here. go out and slay.

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, reptiles, paranakee and 7 others
Damn already tyrone-lite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Tyronecell, Chico Chicowski and 10 others
tyrone in the making

You have a lot of potential soft maxes as well tbh

yes, you look good already and i cant help but think youre deluded thinking you need surgery. youre above average by a long shot and you mog most people here. go out and slay.
Fair play. I already have good time going outside and it’s cool, slaying does get boring after a bit so I’m coolin it. I have a really bad overbite I’m here in this forum because of it, I don’t really crave and want “surgery” because I don’t want to look too different. Problem is to finish braces I either extract teeth and pull maxilla back, or the surgery option both recommend by ortho up to me to pick. I’m just confused on surgery part cause nose looks way too small and I don’t want to look forward grown like a dog. Tell me I’m overthinking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, ShineBright, Deleted member 7173 and 1 other person
3 piece LF1 = High LF1?

Fair play. I already have good time going outside and it’s cool, slaying does get boring after a bit so I’m coolin it. I have a really bad overbite I’m here in this forum because of it, I don’t really crave and want “surgery” because I don’t want to look too different. Problem is to finish braces I either extract teeth and pull maxilla back, or the surgery option both recommend by ortho up to me to pick. I’m just confused on surgery part cause nose looks way too small and I don’t want to look forward grown like a dog. Tell me I’m overthinking
good to hear youre not having problems when it comes to slaying, i like hearing that tbh. if youve got an overbite then you do got a reason to be here, and thats ok, it didnt seem so bad in the pics so i didnt really notice. honestly if i were in your shoes id not go for any surgeries but you should see which will give you better results, ask your ortho what they think would be best and ask if they have comparison pics, like from people who have the same overbite and then look at the patients who extracted their teeth and those who had the surgery done. if he cant help you with that then check ortho forums to see the results of people who did either. see which one looks best and go for that!

• +1
Reactions: ShineBright
Your ortho should be fired for even giving the option of pulling the maxilla back. That makes me rage ngl.

If you get surgery you will be a Tyrone 100%.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, ShineBright and highT
good to hear youre not having problems when it comes to slaying, i like hearing that tbh. if youve got an overbite then you do got a reason to be here, and thats ok, it didnt seem so bad in the pics so i didnt really notice. honestly if i were in your shoes id not go for any surgeries but you should see which will give you better results, ask your ortho what they think would be best and ask if they have comparison pics, like from people who have the same overbite and then look at the patients who extracted their teeth and those who had the surgery done. if he cant help you with that then check ortho forums to see the results of people who did either. see which one looks best and go for that!
I love this. Men should never get jealous over women liking men. It’s so hard for many to understand that everyone gets a turn, if you’re at right time, right place, you’re in the right mindset you getting a turn. Girls are for everybody. Up to you how high you increase your chances of getting a turn.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, JustRelax, Deleted member 6128 and 5 others
I love this. Men should never get jealous over women liking men. It’s so hard for many to understand that everyone gets a turn, if you’re at right time, right place, you’re in the right mindset you getting a turn. Girls are for everybody. Up to you how high you increase your chances of getting a turn.
yeah positivity heres severely lacking, everyones always tearing each other down and dumb stuff like that, its usually very toxic here. also you claim by surgery you wont rly improve then i guess you should get the teeth extracted instead. itd be a waste of money and stuff. and you need to leave your lips alone! nothin wrong with em, so leave em alone!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Alwaysevolving34, ShineBright and 1 other person
Nigga you already a chad 💀
good luck with surgeries though you will become a god

• +1
Reactions: highT and fernandobrocolli
How the fuck do you have an overbite of 8mm? Your profile looks completely normal. Are you simply jutting your mandible forward in the pics?

Whatever you do, DON’T let them move your maxilla backwards... You probably just need the mandible moved forward. You’re gonna look fucking insanely good tbh, even now already you’re mogging most men easily and 6’4” to boot JFL

jfl holy fuck you're gonna be a legit tyrone

that chin and angularity on a black guy + being 6'4 + jacked is crazy lmao

you could widen ur lips thru palate expansion or stretching but it doesnt rly look like u need it, ur better off exfoliating/reddening them to create more contrast w ur skin and hair.

Last edited:
Tyrone excited that after surgery he gets to see Tyrone in the mirror.

I usually never take this position, but I agree with most people in this thread. You do look good, and from these pics I really don't think you have an overbite that should be fixed with surgery instead of braces. Hell, in this case I'd even recommend tooth extraction instead of surgery if your overbite's really an issue.

LeFort surgery is brutal. It will be the most painful & uncomfortable experience of your life by a long shot. It comes with risks like permanent facial numbness & it makes a lot of people permanently look unnatural when they're speaking. Not only that, but it's heinously expensive.

Many orthodontists will lie & say you need something you really don't. Sadly in America, many orthos & dentists are salesmen before doctors. Dentists are famous for taking out all 4 wisdom teeth even if just 1 is impacted — because they get paid per extraction.

Plus most healthy people of African descent tend to have more maxillary protrusion than other races. Ultimately the choice is yours alone, but please consider other options.

Last edited:
Tyrone, mogs me as usual. I believe you, you are not larping.

I usually never take this position, but I agree with most people in this thread. You do look good, and from these pics I really don't think you have an overbite that should be fixed with surgery instead of braces. Hell, in this case I'd even recommend tooth extraction before surgery if your overbite's really an issue.

LeFort surgery is brutal. It will be the most painful & uncomfortable experience of your life by a long shot. It comes with risks like permanent facial numbness & it makes a lot of people permanently look unnatural when they're speaking. Not only that, but it's heinously expensive.

Many orthodontists will lie & say you need something you really don't. Sadly in America, many orthos & dentists are salesmen before doctors. Dentists are famous for taking out all 4 wisdom teeth even if just 1 is impacted — because they get paid per extraction.

Plus most healthy people of African descent tend to have more maxillary protrusion than other races. Ultimately the choice is yours alone, but please consider other options.
Good shit on bringing this up. Ortho tried persuading into extracting teeth “treatment will be faster. After 8 months of declining his idea I walk in office he says “I was looking at your X-rays and I want to say thank you for declining I figured if we extract teeth your profile will appear flat and not very appealing, I think we could do better improvement and a more natural bite (brings up surgery)” I don’t want to think about the amount of people who get violated when walking in there.

• +1
mogs everyone ive seen in the past year tbh

How the fuck do you have an overbite of 8mm? Your profile looks completely normal. Are you simply jutting your mandible forward in the pics?

Whatever you do, DON’T let them move your maxilla backwards... You probably just need the mandible moved forward. You’re gonna look fucking insanely good tbh, even now already you’re mogging most men easily and 6’4” to boot JFL
This pics were all with jaw at normal position, no jutting. When I jut my chin looks hella square, and sticks wayyyy out in side profile. My mandible recessed so bad bro my chin saves me to a point other people can’t understand. Chin saves me big time. Like overbite is bad I can fit my whole index finger in there. If I was to look up you could see the space between top teeth and bottom.

jfl holy fuck you're gonna be a legit tyrone

that chin and angularity on a black guy + being 6'4 + jacked is crazy lmao

you could widen ur lips thru palate expansion or stretching but it doesnt rly look like u need it, ur better off exfoliating/reddening them to create more contrast w ur skin and hair.
Bro this shit fire literally just exfoliated the difference is stupid. My chick gonna love this shit

• JFL
Reactions: ShineBright and curryslayerordeath
yeah positivity heres severely lacking, everyones always tearing each other down and dumb stuff like that, its usually very toxic here. also you claim by surgery you wont rly improve then i guess you should get the teeth extracted instead. itd be a waste of money and stuff. and you need to leave your lips alone! nothin wrong with em, so leave em alone!
I wish it could improve a bit of width, if anything I really want to know what it’s like biting a sandwich with front teeth.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Good shit on bringing this up. Ortho tried persuading into extracting teeth “treatment will be faster. After 8 months of declining his idea I walk in office he says “I was looking at your X-rays and I want to say thank you for declining I figured if we extract teeth your profile will appear flat and not very appealing, I think we could do better improvement and a more natural bite (brings up surgery)” I don’t want to think about the amount of people who get violated when walking in there.
It's fucked, really. They all know the easiest way to sell something is to tell a patient "you'll look better if you get this procedure". And oral surgeons don't just magically see something new after 8 months of looking at x-rays, sounds like you're dealing with a hack & you should at the very least get another ortho's opinion.

What exactly is it that you're trying to fix? Are you unhappy with your smile, do your jaws not align well & cause jaw pain, what's up?

It's fucked, really. They all know the easiest way to sell something is to tell a patient "you'll look better if you get this procedure". And oral surgeons don't just magically see something new after 8 months of looking at x-rays, sounds like you're dealing with a hack & you should at the very least get another ortho's opinion.

What exactly is it that you're trying to fix? Are you unhappy with your smile, do your jaws not align well & cause jaw pain, what's up?
OS didn’t say any of that. He actually called out ortho asking why he taking so long w braces. Ortho was the one that made the claim after 8 months. Straight bullshit. I have 8mm overbite combined with 3mm open bite. I can fit whole index finger in there. It’s so bad surgery is free put it that way. I would show pic but im heavily insecure about it. Currently changed to a stacy ortho who’s actually about business and is actually taking her time to help.

• Woah
OS didn’t say any of that. He actually called out ortho asking why he taking so long w braces. Ortho was the one that made the claim after 8 months. Straight bullshit. I have 8mm overbite combined with 3mm open bite. I can fit whole index finger in there. It’s so bad surgery is free put it that way. I would show pic but im heavily insecure about it. Currently changed to a stacy ortho who’s actually about business and is actually taking her time to help.
Surgery is free? Holy fuck, a LeFort is usually over $20k. I'm just surprised your overbite's actually that large since your side view looks great, perhaps surgery really is the best bet. I'd still suggest getting a second opinion from an OS, but whatever you decide keep us updated! Good luck yo

I just can’t wait and can’t stop researching it’s starting to get a good portion of my day. Plan is to fix overbite of 8mm combined with 3mm open bite. Involves 3 piece lefort 1, and jaw advancement. No chin since chin already decent. man fuck I can’t wait for this shit, problem is skeletal so insurance will cover. Downside is that this shit takes it’s time to execute and I’m being impatient asf cause I want it now. From my face I miss a lot of width in features, after doing some research seems like surgery will not improve. This is literally all I’m missing, I’m currently 6’4 and 15% bf, I’m just trynna ascend man. Any way I would widen lips a bit ? Pictures are frauded to the moon and back I know can I still get your 2 cents ?

You Gona get your nct fixed? Bro tour 6’4 get tatted up and thug max wtf

Thug max,
Gym
Max, ascend max

Listen, as all the other users are saying. You are above average. If you really feel the need to get something done, I recommend small amounts of fillers.

Thank you everyone for leaving your 2 cents definitely built some courage. I already got a tat which is pretty fire, still having second thoughts on getting more since shit is really permanent LMFAOOOO. I’m currently gonna buff up, get locs, limit sugar to help skin. Cut to 13%. Will be back exactly today a year from now to leave update with pictures hopefully my procedures are done by then. Stay blessed, stay happy, love yourself man. Get up put in that work, get that money right, only you can see life the way you do. Change it.

Mogs me to death