I can't get a new oneitis

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I keep seeing some worthy candidates every day but i cant stop pinpointing their flaws which stops me from developing feelings for them. That old oneitis of mine looks so angelic, i get stabbing pain in the chest looking at her pics.

I thought i became a noboby that i couldnt feel, yet the first surge of emotions i had in months is pain and anger, angry at my sefl betraying mind. I can uderstand being subhuman, i can understand not being gl, its against the odds, but your brain developing an oneitis on a girl it shouldnt is so enraging. You cuck yourself.

And i try hard to get over her but it just comes back in the end and i end up liking her more even though i shouldnt cause she despises me. She looks so inoocent and awakward you could never guess she is slut. I will never escape it, fuck, its a mental illness at this point.

This must be your 50th thread about your manitis you fag

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and Sizzurp
rope, rope this very instant

I don't give a shit about ontiis or whatever the fuck, since I'm not a deluded cuck. Send pics of ur neonis and I'll point out at least 1 flaw.

She is probably a whore.

She is probably a whore.

its so sad man. you look at her pics and she looks like an innocent down to earth girl but in reality you know she is a slut

• JFL
Reactions: yeahimogtho