I cant keep a conversation going on wizz without cringing jfl

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
Girl: "Hey"
Me: "Hello"
Girl "hru"

How do u even continue this, I want to send her a holocaust meme or something, shes perfect:feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, WeiWei, edodalic29 and 2 others
You better reeducate this foid to talk like a normal person. If not then do not waste your time

You better reeducate this foid to talk like a normal person. If not then do not waste your time
Need to redpill her on the Jewish Question tbh

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon
How do u look

i keep getting shadowbanned on wizz shit app

ask her for pictures of her toes

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and ShawarmaFilth
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
  • Love it
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Girl: "Hey"
Me: "Hello"
Girl "hru"

How do u even continue this, I want to send her a holocaust meme or something, shes perfect:feelswhy:
Cringe button

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72978
lol yup , i go off the gate just asking for the socials and then going from there

I blocked her tbh

You are chad though :feelsrope:
It helps to get them to message you but from there the convo will get stale , try to get her number or social asap then get on the phone with her , works like a charm :Comfy:

• Hmm...
Reactions: greycel
Unironically I found talking like a dude with short attention span earlier is good. Be very ADHD, and indirectly find out the type of person she is and what stuff she might be into
It’s the mistake most guys make, they talk too much about one thing. Bores the girl, she wants someone exciting. First impression matters a lot
Don’t be a spastic talking non stop, talk brief but about lots of stuff. Keep the conversation flowing

However, this is a must, you have to randomly go on long tangents about deep stuff, to appear knowledgable. or stuff that will tug on her heart strings. Then go back to talking about random stuff
You control the convo not her

Also let her talk a lot about herself and irl when I do talk with a chick I just say the last few words
E.g. “so yeah I went to the park with her and we saw a cute little squirrel”
“ a cute little squirrel?”
“yeah he was adorable. I saw him have a nut in his mouth”
“I’ll show you a nut in a mouth”
make up some bullshit, but make it more exciting: “my dog hates squirrels.. I one time tried to stop him from tryna get his hands on one”
Then slightly shake your head, looking down, while smiling and say “he was gonna rip him apart”, to gauge her reaction. Most women would like a kinda fierce but protective guy, but she might be a princess, sun and flowers sorta girl.. so with how she smiles and if it is forced or she is excited to see a guy reveal his slightly animalistic side to her, you can tailor your future interactions with her accordingly

If she smiles, I would then cool this down but I know the knowledge she likes this kinda dark stuff
And ask “you got any pets?” Or talk further with my dog if earlier she said a mini “aww” when I said I had one/ she has one herself

If she don’t smile, then calm her down slightly. She’s emotional and maybe loves animals, say something like “but I gave him a Stern [say this in a jokey way] talking to [while pointing your finger up and down as if you are kinda scolding the imaginary person in front of you. This is good because it gives a vibe similar to their father, which women biologically like]
She would probably chuckle a bit after this, then say “yeah he’s a good boy, he listens to me [you want to subconsciously make her aware to listen to you, you are the one in charge.. they pick up small things like this a lot]. He can jump for treats too hehe”
Then quickly say “but I never feed him, he’s been getting a bit chubby recently [elongate the word chubby, to make it evident it’s in a joke manner too. perfect, you just tugged a bit at her heart strings again. She’s slightly self conscious about her weight all women are. You didn’t talk about her but she is now trying to seek your “approval” of her insecurity]

Tbh bro with that last part, I built up all of this so well I called a stacylite fat numerous times in a joking way while smiling, even though she was slightly slightly chubby. And she still liked me even though I’m a deformed MTN with only a good eye area

When people say game or rizz, it isn’t the cringe ass rubbing hands that duke Dennis does. True game is reading microexpressions and mannerisms and tailoring your approach in the right direction accordingly. Being able to use your past experiences in conversing with women to assess similarities and differences between “groups”
Everybody does this, but not to the extent that I can because back in the day when I was mastering my social skills it was actively in the back of my mind

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0 and Ultimate SUbhuman
Unironically I found talking like a dude with short attention span earlier is good. Be very ADHD, and indirectly find out the type of person she is and what stuff she might be into
It’s the mistake most guys make, they talk too much about one thing. Bores the girl, she wants someone exciting. First impression matters a lot
Don’t be a spastic talking non stop, talk brief but about lots of stuff. Keep the conversation flowing

However, this is a must, you have to randomly go on long tangents about deep stuff, to appear knowledgable. or stuff that will tug on her heart strings. Then go back to talking about random stuff
You control the convo not her

Also let her talk a lot about herself and irl when I do talk with a chick I just say the last few words
E.g. “so yeah I went to the park with her and we saw a cute little squirrel”
“ a cute little squirrel?”
“yeah he was adorable. I saw him have a nut in his mouth”
“I’ll show you a nut in a mouth”
make up some bullshit, but make it more exciting: “my dog hates squirrels.. I one time tried to stop him from tryna get his hands on one”
Then slightly shake your head while smiling and say “he was gonna rip him apart”, to gauge her reaction. Most women would like a kinda fierce but protective guy, but she might be a princess, sun and flowers sorta girl.. so with how she smiles and if it is forced or she is excited to see a guy reveal his slightly animalistic side to her, you can tailor your future interactions with her accordingly

If she smiles, I would then cool this down but I know the knowledge she likes this kinda dark stuff
And ask “you got any pets?” Or talk further with my dog if earlier she said a mini “aww” when I said I had one/ she has one herself

If she don’t smile, then calm her down slightly. She’s emotional and maybe loves animals, say something like “but I gave him a Stern [say this in a jokey way] talking to [while pointing your finger up and down as if you are kinda scolding the imaginary person in front of you. This is good because it gives a vibe similar to their father, which women biologically like]
She would probably chuckle a bit after this, then say “yeah he’s a good boy, he listens to me [you want to subconsciously make her aware to listen to you, you are the one in charge.. they pick up small things like this a lot]. He can jump for treats too hehe”
Then quickly say “but I never feed him, he’s been getting a bit chubby recently [perfect, you just tugged a bit at her heart strings again. She’s slightly self conscious about her weight all women are. You didn’t talk about her but she is now trying to seek your “approval” of her insecurity]

Tbh bro with that last part, I built up all of this so well I called a stacylite fat numerous times in a joking way while smiling, even though she was slightly slightly chubby. And she still liked me even though I’m a deformed MTN with only a good eye area

When people say game or rizz, it isn’t the cringe ass rubbing hands that duke Dennis does. True game is reading microexpressions and mannerisms and tailoring your approach in the right direction accordingly. Being able to use your past experiences in conversing with women to assess similarities and differences between “groups”
Everybody does this, but not to the extent that I can because back in the day when I was mastering my social skills it was actively in the back of my mind
Shut the fuck up dnr

• So Sad
Shut the fuck up dnr
It’s a very interesting read, you will like it moggathon
Also we talked on discord and you said I was cool, if I’m cool read the post :Comfy:

@CovhimColby idk why you’re liking faggot. You’re Indian too

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 72978
Also we talked on discord and you said I was cool, if I’m cool read the post :Comfy:
I never said you was cool

• +1
Sure you dont fag jfl jfl jfl
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You’re Indian :lul::lul::lul: nothing you say to me holds any weight. When I know you’re posting from a slum and shitting in the street

You’re Indian :lul::lul::lul: nothing you say to me holds any weight. When I know you’re posting from a slum and shitting in the street
We both know I'm not Indian you projecting foid worshipping fag jfl

"Good, Wyd rn?"
"Nun"
"Wana play with your little pussy for dada"