I can’t look at my face anymore

D

Deleted member 23554

Deleting my account rn
My face is even uglier than blackops2cel. I can’t even look at my face while brushing my teeth anymore and threw away all the mirrors I could find. My parents suggest therapy can it help me?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: angelo, Agendum, jflsnowdzz and 9 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
My parents suggest therapy can it help me?
No, therapy doesn't work. But you can't really cure body dysmorphia with surgery either since you'll never feel satisfied and keep doing it until you bog yourself.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 23554
No, therapy doesn't work. But you can't really cure body dysmorphia with surgery either since you'll never feel satisfied and keep doing it until you bog yourself.
i think bimax would make a healthy individual again

You have money why even bother tbh but yeah get your surgeries and ascend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25667 and Deleted member 23554
My face is even uglier than blackops2cel. I can’t even look at my face while brushing my teeth anymore and threw away all the mirrors I could find. My parents suggest therapy can it help me?
Post it

• +1
You have money why even bother tbh but yeah get your surgeries and ascend
i will have to wait until 2024 summer because of personal reasons i dont want to get surgeries in turkey either

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
people whos seen me before (@Tallooksmaxxer @SecularIslamist) do you think i have short face s.?

bro trust me u will ascend, i looked subhuman than blackops2cel and i was curry too with extremely brown skin

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 23554
bimax gg

• So Sad
bro trust me u will ascend, i looked subhuman than blackops2cel and i was curry too with extremely brown skin
i even have dreams about looksmaxxing

its funny on this forum you find the lowest of the low or the highest of the high its truely over for everyone here and our fucked brains

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded and Deleted member 23554
people whos seen me before (@Tallooksmaxxer @SecularIslamist) do you think i have short face s.?
I can barely remember what you looked like but you were a bloatcel from what I remember. Needed to lose fat asap - if that means a short face so be it.

• So Sad
its funny on this forum you find the lowest of the low or the highest of the high its truely over for everyone here and our fucked brains
i had a life before here used to hangout with girls etc i am subhuman now

I can barely remember what you looked like but you were a bloatcel from what I remember. Needed to lose fat asap - if that means a short face so be it.
bro i put on weight after joining here whats the point of getting lean if i dont have robust bones

bro i put on weight after joining here whats the point of getting lean if i dont have robust bones
You showed me an old pic of you leanmaxxed and you looked like a weak HTN (for your country). You're just underrating yourself like most people here.

• So Sad
i had a life before here used to hangout with girls etc i am subhuman now

• So Sad
You showed me an old pic of you leanmaxxed and you looked like a weak HTN (for your country). You're just underrating yourself like most people here.
weak htn for turkey means subhuman where i will move next year i am planning not to study college and move to italy for surgeries i was 25% in the second photo still fat

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
weak htn for turkey means subhuman where i will move next year i am planning not to study college and move to italy for surgeries i was 25% in the second photo still fat
Ataturk was Greek

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Deleted member 23554
bimax infra implants canthoplasty lower eyelid ex. jaw implants genio rhino lip fillers double ll
Over Bhai if this is all you need. Just the recovery from all of these surgeries will take 3-4 years if you wait between them tbh.

Lmao Turkey is supposed to be surgery capital of the world. Instead you're going to take toilet paper currency to a euro country jfl.

Have fun getting mogged by Pietro Bosellis.

Over Bhai if this is all you need. Just the recovery from all of these surgeries will take 4-5 years if you wait between them tbh.
i can get more than one at once

• Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger
me too i wanna kill myself everyday and fall into depression every time i see my face, one time at the gym i saw my reflection and started crying and went home

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22829 and Deleted member 23554
im fighting for my ugly face why would i care where he was from
One that i will penetrate a gooks lung with a triangular bayonet

• Ugh..
Lmao Turkey is supposed to be surgery capital of the world. Instead you're going to take toilet paper currency to a euro country jfl.

Have fun getting mogged by Pietro Bosellis.
they dont even know what implants are i need blackpilled italian doctors i make $ not ₺

they dont even know what implants are i need blackpilled italian doctors i make $ not ₺
Larp as Greek then move to Greece and get a citizenship then ship yourself to Italy and get an ok job

me too i wanna kill myself everyday and fall into depression every time i see my face, one time at the gym i saw my reflection and started crying and went home
i dont even go to the gym anymore gymcels are too tall

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell
Therapy is cope. Most therapists are retarded too and can't diagnose properly

• +1
How are you making $ while living in Turkey? You must wealth mog 99% of the population.

If that's the case even subhumans can get HTBs.

• +1
How are you making $ while living in Turkey? You must wealth mog 99% of the population.

If that's the case even subhumans can get HTBs.
i dont wanna betabucks but making almost 1k$ a day rn i mog everyone i know fucking poorcels

i dont want girls i want to mog every male

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincell
i need a way out
Only way out is having the strength to fix ur mindset by urself. Cope or rope is the way to go

• So Sad
brutal, we are all body dysmorphia pilled

brutal, we are all body dysmorphia pilled
body dysmorphia is a jew lie. do you think jordan barret wakes up and feel like he has bdd?

body dysmorphia is a jew lie. do you think jordan barret wakes up and feel like he has bdd?
i dont know about barrett but I know I do

• So Sad
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 23554
I had a mirror in my home gym and i broke it with a chair out of anger
I wake up feeling exhausted of all this shit sometimes bro ngl. there is no escaping this reality though

• So Sad
Reactions: Yuno_howitez and Deleted member 23554
why am i not an aryan chad

847764D8 9B19 4E98 8D81 F237E732F311

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
i will have to wait until 2024 summer because of personal reasons i dont want to get surgeries in turkey either
Italy is the way to go. I'm learning German and Italian. With my 3.4 GPA in MechE at one of the top schools + I'm gonna be at least B2 in German and B1 in Italian(probably A2 cuz Italian is harder than fucking German for some reason) before the summer comes, I strongly doubt when I apply to schools there are going to be any rejections.

• +1