I cant stand my fucking subhumanity anymore

aspiringexcel

aspiringexcel

gookologist/leader of spiritual gookness
I am so fucking repulsed when i look into my mirror, or god forbid i take a picture of myself. Dont even get me started on pictures other people take of me.

I had a mental breakdown now like a foid because i was showering and i accidentally looked into my mirror while looking for shampoo. I stared and analyzed my deviated septum and my infra orbitals for at least 5 minutes (i wouldve stared at my subhuman jaw too but i covered it with the shower head so i dont end up roping with the shower curtains).

Then i got the shampoo and it accidentally spilled on my full-of-blistets-from-my-lifts toes.

I would be fine if i never touch a foid i just want to not be a subhuman. Every time i go out with one of my 2 friends to eat (i have more from school but only enjoy to spend time with those 2 aspies) i cant enjoy because of how fucking subhuman i am. It hurts i will never be not-repulsive enough to enjoy anything

Also i know i wasnt active a lot on here but im back now. I was in Sydney it was fun and i made some gook friends that are my cousins (not my subhuman foid cousin i live with but my chadlite from slums of Pančevo cousin) friends JFL. Unfortuneately im constantly reminded of my subhumanity now that im home.

Expect much more retarded threads from me

Tagging bhais: @Gengar @ReadBooksEveryday @hopecel @notcel @URL code @Clown Show @Tabula Rasa @apemaxxed @mrriceguyreturns @VladimirtheGreat @Ark

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ark, heightmaxxing, mog_or_be_mogged and 14 others
I am so fucking repulsed when i look into my mirror, or god forbid i take a picture of myself. Dont even get me started on pictures other people take of me.

I had a mental breakdown now like a foid because i was showering and i accidentally looked into my mirror while looking for shampoo. I stared and analyzed my at my deviated septum and my infra orbitals for at least 5 minutes (i wouldve stared at my subhuman jaw too but i covered it with the shower head so i dont end up roping with the shower curtains).

Then i got the shampoo and it accidentally spilled on my full-of-blistets-from-my-lifts toes.

I would be fine if i never touch a foid i just want to not be a subhuman. Every time i go out with one of my 2 friends to eat (i have more from school but only enjoy to spend time with those 2 aspies) i cant enjoy because of how fucking subhuman i am. It hurts i will never be not-repulsive enough to enjoy anything

Also i know i wasnt active a lot on here but im back now. I was in Sydney it was fun and i made some gook friends that are my cousins (not my subhuman foid cousin i live with but my chadlite from slums of Pančevo cousin) friends JFL. Unfortuneately im constantly reminded of my subhumanity now that im home.

Tagging bhais: @Gengar @ReadBooksEveryday @hopecel @notcel @URL code @Clown Show @Tabula Rasa @apemaxxed @mrriceguyreturns @VladimirtheGreat @Ark
i was going to like your thread but i didn’t get tagged ugh

• So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung, Gaygymmaxx, murdah and 6 others
I tried so hard to feel sorry for you but damn nigga you make it sound funny af
Funny GIF

Welcome home btw

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: apocalypse, murdah, Deleted member 51465 and 3 others
There is more to life than looks remember that, my dad is rather unattractive but he has accomplished more in his life than 99% of chads out there

• JFL
There is more to life than looks remember that, my dad is rather unattractive but he has accomplished more in his life than 99% of chads out there
Sure, but the point is im not even intrested into being a chad.

Spiritually im a simple mtn gook that enjoys exploring new places with his funny friendgroup

The point of this abused dog thread is that i feel too subhuman to enjoy anything. Im not even depressed which is the funniest part because im very positive for someone that looks like me

Even if i accomplished whatever ur dad did and more id still feel beyond subalien

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, ReadBooksEveryday and seethe

I had a mental breakdown now like a foid because i was showering and i accidentally looked into my mirror while looking for shampoo. I stared and analyzed my deviated septum and my infra orbitals for at least 5 minutes (i wouldve stared at my subhuman jaw too but i covered it with the shower head so i dont end up roping with the shower curtains).

Im not even depressed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and aspiringexcel
Sure, but the point is im not even intrested into being a chad.

Spiritually im a simple mtn gook that enjoys exploring new places with his funny friendgroup

The point of this abused dog thread is that i feel too subhuman to enjoy anything. Im not even depressed which is the funniest part because im very positive for someone that looks like me

Even if i accomplished whatever ur dad did and more id still feel beyond subalien
When you are below certain looks threshold my best advice is just to forget about the blackpill , all the body dysmorphia and the autism is not going to do you any good.

If you don’t intend to date anyone, your appearance isn’t going to matter that much. Chase the mullah bro, it buys you all the fun in life
Cash Money GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Deleted member 27066 and aspiringexcel
  • JFL
Reactions: ulose22, Deleted member 51465, seethe and 1 other person
feel ya king ✊

• +1

Dnr that essay

• JFL
same. every day is a reminder

• So Sad
Man I just wish I was NT and not legit disabled

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and aspiringexcel
Gossiping about other men’s life experiences. I’m so screwed ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and ElTruecel
  • Love it
@aspiringexcel gookologist can I introduce you to my fellow Shanghainese little fart mr shabi
Mirin u chiggas hard

@aspiringexcel gookologist can I introduce you to my fellow Shanghainese little fart mr shabi
I'm not shanghainese 😡

• JFL
Reactions: seethe and aspiringexcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, shabby890 and aspiringexcel
Tag me next time

• +1
Little shit probably got school tomorrow spent his entire night on .org
Ain't now way blud calling me little
Pipe down lil bro

• JFL
Reactions: seethe and aspiringexcel

Attachments

• IMG_9066.jpeg
    IMG_9066.jpeg
    21.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: shabby890
don’t u have that one foid lurker simping for u

• JFL
don’t u have that one foid lurker simping for u
"Muh foid lurker simping for me"

*random foid that thought my schizo posts are funny*

JFL at u niggas

Also bhai u know a lot about conspiracies.

What are the predictions for 2024?

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Sprinkles
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, Gilbert_Durandal, Michael Myers and 2 others

As a softmaxxed manlet I mog in the mirror and get mogged in public, need some frame of reference to remember how bad things are.

• JFL
Ok you ugly. Move on.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and aspiringexcel
@Gengar bhai please ban this pedo rape dwarf !!
He’s a fellow nonce dw , he’s in my dms with impure intentions, no help is coming

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and shabby890
He’s a fellow nonce dw , he’s in my dms with impure intentions, no help is coming
He's muslim
He's against against faggotry like u

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and seethe
He's muslim
He's against against faggotry like u
sam winchester yawn GIF
you are too ugly to be a victim of pedos anyway, get ready for school :Dbye for now

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and shabby890
same bro how can we cope?

• So Sad

That sucks to hear, bhai but sadly, I can relate as well. I'm glad you have fun in Sydney though!

• So Sad
It’s a cortisol problem, chances are if you look at other people they will also be uglier than normal

I showed someone this cute dog

he said “looks ugly”

so I said “your ugly” and he got owned

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and aspiringexcel