I can’t stop caging at this dwayne white fellow

Deleted member 15577

Deleted member 15577

Send me location
Beef aside this guy is so clueless. Literally every thread he makes has the same pattern. @DwayneWhite55 cries about some incel shit like his wife fucking crackhead niggas and telling him he has a small dick. Then there’s actually people who try to comment on his issues in a serious manner for some reason, not knowing what a lost cause this guy is. But literally every single time someone tries to engage in conversation with him he just calls them low iq faggots and niggers :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This guy is hilarious he doesn’t even want advice he just wants to vent like an emotional foid but will call you a stupid nigger when you try to help him JFL

Can’t even be mad at this guy his threads are entertaining. First you get to read about another day in his sad life and then you get to see him insult people randomly :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@NOFAP 2022 @Clark69 @BearBoy @AlexBrown84

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NeedToSucceed, Lihito, fogdart and 23 others
The trio of old, fat losers;
@MakinItHappenReturn
@DwayneWhite55
@Nothinginparticular

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Mewton, Nothinginparticular and 10 others
Create explore expand concour

Attachments

• 74A5D562-957E-4125-999D-28EE78705422.jpeg
    74A5D562-957E-4125-999D-28EE78705422.jpeg
    504.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 5D88B99E-B6C6-407E-AEC6-E510500F28B2.jpeg
    5D88B99E-B6C6-407E-AEC6-E510500F28B2.jpeg
    474.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14905 and noodlelover
He is 40 yo, thinks ethnics have high SMV and posts here, what did u expect

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 18032, Deleted member 9641 and 10 others
I used to feel bad for him but then he say he want ban me

I still do feel bad but I gotta front like I do

I mean come on! The nigga is like 40 and try and type like a kid xD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 14905 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Lihito, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 14905 and 1 other person
He is 40 yo, thinks ethnics have high SMV and posts here, what did u expect
He’s unintentionally funny he’s starting to grow on me. I can’t stop laughing out loud when someone posts genuine advice on one of his threads and he calls them a stupid low iq nigger :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 18032, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
He’s unintentionally funny he’s starting to grow on me. I can’t stop laughing out loud when someone posts genuine advice on one of his threads and he calls them a stupid low iq nigger :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
I had Vasily Stephanov and a girl as my avi and he thought it is me and my gf for serious

@DwayneWhite55

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, ROTTING, Deleted member 9641 and 4 others
@ForeverRecession this guy is unintentionally one of the funniest rotters on here bhai

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and FailedNormieManlet
Create explore expand concour
Your posts honestly make me so jealous. It seems like you're living an amazing life. I am trying, and I know it's not easy. Good job bro!

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, BearBoy and Deleted member 15577
What was the legit advice? That you shouldn't want a relationship like most people do? Lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, FailedNormieManlet and BearBoy
why you care
he is good hearted guy

Your posts honestly make me so jealous. It seems like you're living an amazing life. I am trying, and I know it's not easy. Good job bro!
@AlexBrown84 is narcy so he is trying to make us think this way on purpose

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and BearBoy
I dont get it

What was the legit advice? That you shouldn't want a relationship like most people do? Lol
Bro it is OVER for you. You are 40 and post on an incrl forum lmao, how did u manage to be an incel in college

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, thereallegend, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
Whatever it was never stop calling people low iq faggots and niggers. Actually make a new post and try to bait out serious responses just to call them low iq niggers again seriously I’m gonna laugh myself into a coma :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Bro it is OVER for you. You are 40 and post on an incrl forum lmao, how did u manage to be an incel in college
He’s a high school dropout put some respect on Dwayne

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 15338
I had Vasily Stephanov and a girl as my avi and he thought it is me and my gf for serious

@DwayneWhite55
On lookism or this site? I don't remember you

No he is probably talking about your other threads and users posting advice on them. Everyone should want a relationship just not get too carried away

Turn to God and put faith in him⛹🏾

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and noodlelover
Whatever it was never stop calling people low iq faggots and niggers. Actually make a new post and try to bait out serious responses just to call them low iq niggers again seriously I’m gonna laugh myself into a coma :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
The thing is I know I'm hilarious,but you aren't because you are blue pilled cuck that wastes his time on incel forums to try to feel superior. You even made a post with your dick in it that you admitted showing all the incels so they can be like wowwww I love it. Gay as fuck. I'm too real for this whole forum. There's barely any smart ones on here. Just a bunch of punks and teeny bop faggots honestly. And you wonder why I call names lol.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
No he is probably talking about your other threads and users posting advice on them. Everyone should want a relationship just not get too carried away
No I don't think he is, he thinks you gave me legit advice. And I should accept being hideous and just blow my head off lol there's something called having pride. And I rather give people hell then to just lay down like a little bitch.

• JFL
The thing is I know I'm hilarious,but you aren't because you are blue pilled cuck that wastes his time on incel forums to try to feel superior. You even made a post with your dick in it that you admitted showing all the incels so they can be like wowwww I love it. Gay as fuck. I'm too real for this whole forum. There's barely any smart ones on here. Just a bunch of punks and teeny bop faggots honestly. And you wonder why I call names lol.
@NOFAP 2022 @Clark69 @WannabeJock @FailedNormieManlet @AlexBrown84
This nigga is a high school dropout and stocks shelves at Home Depot at 40 years old and still thinks he’s smarter than everyone I’m gonna drop dead from laughter :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, thereallegend, Clark69 and 4 others
No I don't think he is, he thinks you gave me legit advice. And I should accept being hideous and just blow my head off lol there's something called having pride. And I rather give people hell then to just lay down like a little bitch.
You’re so clueless Dwayne you’re peak entertainment :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15577 and BearBoy
Let's see what you look like, and how old you are. I bet in early 20s but yet you rot here. Are you a virgin too?

This nigga is a high school dropout and stocks shelves at Home Depot at 40 years old and still thinks he’s smarter than everyone I’m gonna drop dead from laughter :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I feel bad for laughing I don’t want to laugh cuz it’s messed up!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 15577
bro you're so brutal :lul::lul:

Dwayne looks like a fucking mole rat kek

Could you imagine this guy's body? He is deffo shaped like a chode kekekekek

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Clark69, Deleted member 15338 and 2 others
Let's see what you look like, and how old you are. I bet in early 20s but yet you rot here. Are you a virgin too?
I am 17 Dwayne, you are nearly same as with my father

• JFL
Ok here’s pic of me. And I’m not 20 yet.

Attachments

• 1224DDA7-BD74-43E6-A77D-9B2ADF3F6E00.jpeg
    1224DDA7-BD74-43E6-A77D-9B2ADF3F6E00.jpeg
    524.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 88AD3D57-26B0-4AF5-A1DA-0FA3298CBFD1.jpeg
    88AD3D57-26B0-4AF5-A1DA-0FA3298CBFD1.jpeg
    526.1 KB · Views: 0
  • C1C290F9-ADB2-431B-A353-36B89B51C7B7.jpeg
    C1C290F9-ADB2-431B-A353-36B89B51C7B7.jpeg
    597.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 16571
bro you're so brutal :lul::lul:

Dwayne looks like a fucking mole rat kek
View attachment 1574136

Could you imagine this guy's body? He is deffo shaped like a chode kekekekek
I’m not even saying it to insult him at this point he’s just so clueless that its hilarious he’s the new Ravi just peak entertainment :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 15338
To be fair, he might think niggers mog because he is a low class whose daughter twerks for niggers.

To help him get over his fear of niggers, I will tell him that I said nigga To a black child at school and nothing happened. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Clark69 and Deleted member 15577
Thought he was a black guy larping as a oldcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530, Baldingman1998, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 15338 and FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 9641, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 9641, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
LMAOOO it’s just gets better and better :feelskek::feelskek:

@DwayneWhite55 you mind if I bust a nut to your sister?
Bro, just head to the local trailer park and you will be able to do in person

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Nothinginparticular, Deleted member 15338 and 1 other person
LMAOOO it’s just gets better and better :feelskek::feelskek:

@DwayneWhite55 you mind if I bust a nut to your sister?
He says his sister only dates nigs, i would kill myself at that point honestly

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 9641 and 3 others
His whole bloodline is getting erased his wife, daughter and sister all went black it’s over for his pigskin genes

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998, FailedNormieManlet, NOFAP 2022 and 2 others
How does his daughter, his sister, and his ex-wife all only date niggers? Wtf? :feelskek::feelskek: This almost sounds fake

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 15338 and 1 other person
How does his daughter, his sister, and his ex-wife all only date niggers? Wtf? :feelskek::feelskek: This almost sounds fake
I swear you can’t write this shit this man’s life is a comedy 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito, Baldingman1998, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
He posted pics several times and i am pretty sure it is him, doubt it if a 40 guy would troll on such a thing, he is a a cuckold master+a fucking retard thats it

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and NOFAP 2022
NIGGERS!! EENIE MEENIE MINIE MOE CATCH SOME NIGGERS BY THEIR TOE

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 15338 and 2 others