I can't stop eating like a pig

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Platinum
I hate my life. This forum is the only place I can vent and talk. My friends aren't like me

in b4 😢

Just keep eating..... there is no point in trying.
Even if you went on the most perfect diet ever, the most autistically detailed workout plan ever...... you'll still never live up to these 6'10+ prettyboys with 24 inch bidelts...................................

sad johnny depp GIF

Just keep eating..... there is no point in trying.
Even if you went on the most perfect diet ever, the most autistically detailed workout plan ever...... you'll still never live up to these 6'10+ prettyboys with 24 inch bidelts...................................

sad johnny depp GIF
My day is ruined because I've consumed so many calories already. Being fat is gross and I don't want to be gross

My day is ruined because I've consumed so many calories already. Being fat is gross and I don't want to be gross
I wasted a perfectly set up doomer post with a perfect gif... and you reply like this...

I genuinely hope something bad happens to you, fucking cuck.

I wasted a perfectly set up doomer post with a perfect gif... and you reply like this...

I genuinely hope something bad happens to you, fucking cuck.
I was suprised you weren't saying some weird skibidi shit. Idk man, I'd rather improve what I got than worry about 6'10 people or whatever