I CANT WAIT TO TURN 18 !

mr contemptuous

mr contemptuous

Raw and Uncut
i want to go in the army so much bras.... lifes kinda boring 4 me since the only time i go out is when i go to the gym (i barely even go anymore im losing motivation i only do shoulder workouts at home to hold onto them shoulder gainz) or when one of my retarded friends has a fight....fuck my life ! what should i do??

You will regret going to the army

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Mateusz74 and Deleted member 1464
yes goyim die for israel

• +1
Reactions: Jack, Krezo, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Go to college retard

im not american retard bitch

why
It's not worth it. There's no honor, no respect for military men. The pays also low. I was scouted by the Indian Navy after I completed their physical course because my uncle encouraged me to take it. But then I saw how people were treated in the navy and in the public. It's where old men talk and young men die

Go to college retard
lol why would i waste my parents money just to go to useless college jfl
my moms friends brother or husband or son idk who owns one of the best colleges in my country so idk i may get in der for free when i get older but idk

It's not worth it. There's no honor, no respect for military men. The pays also low. I was scouted by the Indian Navy after I completed their physical course because my uncle encouraged me to take it. But then I saw how people were treated in the navy and in the public. It's where old men talk and young men die
stfu cuck

BROOOOOOO IF YOU DIE WHERE DO YOU GO????
YOURE GONNA DIE FUAAADKKKKKK NOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHAT HAPOENDS WHEN WD DIE!!!!+!++++?+?+??+?+?+

lol why would i waste my parents money just to go to useless college jfl
my moms friends brother or husband or son idk who owns one of the best colleges in my country so idk i may get in der for free when i get older but idk

stfu cuck
u should go rn, itll be hard to live the college lifestyle when youre in your mid 30s with 3 kids. you wont be able to enjoy the ful experience like fucking hot bitches and turning up in parties.

ill respond to your other post

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life

bro u take a sh*t when u die bro

• Woah
Good goyim

• +1
Reactions: Jack
life is shit after 18

im not american retard bitch

why
If you live in a Western country then you are still dying for Israel you retard. The jews control all nations in the world anyway so regardless, you will be jewish cannon fodder.

If you live in a Western country then you are still dying for Israel you retard. The jews control all nations in the world anyway so regardless, you will be jewish cannon fodder.
i dont live in a western country you indian loving bitch

keep crying jew lover
wanting to go to the army when im not even from a western country makes me a jew lover? Youre borderline retarded bud

wanting to go to the army when im not even from a western country makes me a jew lover? Youre borderline retarded bud
Yes because the jews own all banks and countries anyway. All wars are (jewish) bankers wars. Keep sucking kike cock

Good fucking question. I hope we go to the infinite Tsukuyomi.

• Love it
Going to the army is cucked