I caught onesitis - what's the cure?

Niklaus Mikaelson

Niklaus Mikaelson

Vampiremaxxer
It finally happened to me
Does anyone in here have the cure for oneitis?

IMG 20221003 040335
IMG 20221002 210234
IMG 20221003 040355
IMG 20221003 035559
IMG 20221003 035617
Download

IMG 20221002 221124
IMG 20221002 210320
IMG 20221003 185945

@Xangsane @Leo69 @ReadBooksEveryday @Nims @StreegeReturn @the BULL @Anstrum95 @Username Required @JBcollector @Ken @forevergymcelling @justshower @aBetterMii @Biggdink @ifyouwannabemylover @Moggie @TRUE_CEL @SubSigma @Mogpogs @SchizoAutism @cillianmurphycel @Lonely

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Loki, Ken, looksmaxmax and 15 others
There's no cure bro until you find a new oneitis

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ken, Gengar, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others
Cure = have a wank daily to be on post nut clarity

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar, Corleone and Niklaus Mikaelson

View attachment 1893416View attachment 1893418View attachment 1893415View attachment 1893420View attachment 1893422View attachment 1893417
View attachment 1893419View attachment 1893438View attachment 1893437
View attachment 1893428

@Xangsane @Leo69 @ReadBooksEveryday @Nims @StreegeReturn @the BULL @Anstrum95 @Username Required @JBcollector @Ken @forevergymcelling @justshower @aBetterMii @Biggdink @ifyouwannabemylover @Moggie @TRUE_CEL @SubSigma @Mogpogs @SchizoAutism @cillianmurphycel @Lonely
Dm her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Loki, odegoat, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Loki, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person

View attachment 1893416View attachment 1893418View attachment 1893415View attachment 1893420View attachment 1893422View attachment 1893417
View attachment 1893428

The only cure is not spending time near her and forgetting about her. If you see her again you'll catch the feels. I forget about my Oneitis in the holidays then when school starts I get it back again.

• So Sad
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Niklaus Mikaelson
She from KBH?

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson

View attachment 1893428

Lmfao 🤣 how do you catch onitis for a redhead, and especally one you don’t even know. I thought this was a tinder whore but no she’s an EE Tiktoker whore

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Lmfao 🤣 how do you catch onitis for a redhead, and especally one you don’t even know. I thought this was a tinder whore but no she’s an EE Tiktoker whore
I don't know, my tiktok has cursed me, life was better when I knew she didn't exist

• +1
Reactions: Loki
Date her lookalike

• +1
Shit looks like a Girl I fucked in KBH.
Hoped it was the same girl. Knowing she has been impaled by a stud by me might have turned you off

• So Sad
Only cure is to be rejected by her or fuck her. When a oneitis has a bf it makes me lose my oneitis for her, so idk what you do there, no experience with that road bump

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21532 and Niklaus Mikaelson
ngl oneitising a girl youve never even seen IRL is truly cucking

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ken, Offensive Bias, Gengar and 5 others
Ukrainian i believe
Wait she’s actually Ukrainian…. I was just making a joke JFL. Well she’ll service a Russians cock soon so maybe I should pray for her?
I don't know, my tiktok has cursed me, life was better when I knew she didn't exist
I never used Tik tok but I myself have found Giggga stacies on there it’s a horrible evil app made to make your cock explode. Soon men will create sex machines and use VR to have sex with hot AI women on their Oculus Rift headset. In Japan there’s a handjob machine and gooks use it to get wanks by the machine whislt they have VR sex with their cartoon waifus

Soon we will all have a imitation of this whore don’t fret

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Banderacell, Niklaus Mikaelson and aBetterMii
Wait she’s actually Ukrainian…. I was just making a joke JFL. Well she’ll service a Russians cock soon so maybe I should pray for her?

I never used Tik tok but I myself have found Giggga stacies on there it’s a horrible evil app made to make your cock explode. Soon men will create sex machines and use VR to have sex with hot AI women on their Oculus Rift headset. In Japan there’s a handjob machine and gooks use it to get wanks by the machine whislt they have VR sex with their cartoon waifus

Women and soy cucks will have sentient 8psl ai GFs banned on Cuckmerican soil

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • +1
  • So Sad
Same

• So Sad
Very easy - just go and bang ten other girls, then see if you still think about your oneitis....

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 14693 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Create a scenario in your head that you approach her but she rejects you for a 5’4 Filipino

You’d start to hate her, works for me

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: odegoat, Looks234 and Niklaus Mikaelson

I will pray for her, and let her know I have a green card for her if anything happens to her BF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Women and soy cucks will have sentient 8psl ai GFs banned on Cuckmerican soil
That’s on them, but mass rapes will happen if they don’t allow it to be legal. Most men are incels I’d argue 70% of men are incels in todays world it is what it is therefore that 70% also need love and we deserve to get it from AI, their beautiful and unlike women do as we say and will give pussy and never argue back. Women will become obsolete as god intended. This is the next step in mind kind, to make man on top and make women background NPCs

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and aBetterMii
Very easy - just go and bang ten other girls, then see if you still think about your oneitis....
I'll try, but that's very time consuming

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Gonthar
There are so many oofy doofies with cute and attractive girls...
He’s EE. That’s the norm there dude. Go get a arab terra Stacy, you’re white passing so should be easy if your muzzie as well

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Xangsane
Her @ in the DM if you don't mind being "hulbrødre"
Wish I knew. I can’t remember her name. Snuck out to catch the 5 am train to jylland

• So Sad
Create a scenario in your head that you approach her but she rejects you for a 5’4 Filipino

You’d start to hate her, works for me

IMG 20221003 035714
wouldn't be able to hate her, she would just look at me like this and I'll still have oneitis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, odegoat, Looks234 and 1 other person
  • Woah
i discovered the blackpill after catching a oneitis so it leaves a scar even after you cure it

• So Sad
Wish I knew. I can’t remember her name. Snuck out to catch the 5 am train to jylland
It was an unusual name tho. Solveig I think

• Woah
IMG 20221003 193320

This is the closest I've come to in terms of the same vibe as her, but she isn't a redhead and she has blue eyes :cry:

• +1
i only discovered the blackpill because she became the gf of my 6'3 chadlite friend,that was the day i realized it was all looks

• So Sad

View attachment 1893428

if you talk with her and she turns out dumb
would turn me off
in this case listen to her

• +1

View attachment 1893428

Very good taste

• Love it
  • +1
if you talk with her and she turns out dumb
would turn me off
in this case listen to her
Yeah, she's got OF so I already know she's on the lower iq spectrum

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Loki, Ken, the BULL and 1 other person
She has shit herself before, done things with guys or girls that would make you feel dizzy, probably has debt, may or may not have a shitty relationship with her parents, and so on.

Go on Tinder and look at your thousands of comparable matches and realize how gay the idea of oneitis is. She doesn't think about you at all, faggot.

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Niklaus Mikaelson