I caught onesitis - what's the cure?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Niklaus Mikaelson
She has shit herself before, done things with guys or girls that would make you feel dizzy, probably has debt, may or may not have a shitty relationship with her parents, and so on.

Go on Tinder and look at your thousands of comparable matches and realize how gay the idea of oneitis is. She doesn't think about you at all, faggot.
But she can be forgiven :owo:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 21620 and cvzvvc
sometime i fail to believe you're a reowned danish slayer

• Woah
  • So Sad
im assuming your sex life is crazy because im sure i would have prostate cancer if i didnt tug my dick for that long

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
cuck her bf tbh

• Love it
im assuming your sex life is crazy because im sure i would have prostate cancer if i didnt tug my dick for that long
Not that crazy, but had a gf and I usually just work and hit up tinder if I got time, fapping seems pointless for me

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 10042
There is no cure boyo. Once you have a stacey oneitis you are hooked.
Screenshot 20221003 104516

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Niklaus Mikaelson
It finally happened to me
Does anyone in here have the cure for oneitis?

View attachment 1893416View attachment 1893418View attachment 1893415View attachment 1893420View attachment 1893422View attachment 1893417
View attachment 1893419View attachment 1893438View attachment 1893437
View attachment 1893428

@Xangsane @Leo69 @ReadBooksEveryday @Nims @StreegeReturn @the BULL @Anstrum95 @Username Required @JBcollector @Ken @forevergymcelling @justshower @aBetterMii @Biggdink @ifyouwannabemylover @Moggie @TRUE_CEL @SubSigma @Mogpogs @SchizoAutism @cillianmurphycel @Lonely
Status pill or fits the vibes of girlfriend material pill. Something along those lines. I don't see her that rare or different in terms of the 20k+ matches you got. Maybe her singing made you feel certain way due to personality pill causing oneitis or something. Must be something along those lines as facially she isn't that wow material, but seem as more girlfriend material as seen as typical pretty good looks, which is realistic for oneitis. More in the niche side, but with all the matches you got that is similar to this sort of type. I feel like you can easily get this, especially body wise you probably smashed many girls with a body like hers. Just ask @Xangsane to face morph her in real life, and should be good to go bro!

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Niklaus Mikaelson and the BULL
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and the BULL
  • JFL
just buy her from russia jfl

• JFL
  • +1
I will pray for her, and let her know I have a green card for her if anything happens to her BF
cuck that joke

fight for your best interests

• So Sad
time for a monthly subscription
Found her OF material for free online, doesn't seem to be anything special, and i like her face not her body so doesn't matter that much to me. Would also never buy OF no matter who it is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 21620
Status pill or fits the vibes of girlfriend material pill. Something along those lines. I don't see her that rare or different in terms of the 20k+ matches you got. Maybe her singing made you feel certain way due to personality pill causing oneitis or something. Must be something along those lines as facially she isn't that wow material, but seem as more girlfriend material as seen as typical pretty good looks, which is realistic for oneitis. More in the niche side, but with all the matches you got that is similar to this sort of type. I feel like you can easily get this, especially body wise you probably smashed many girls with a body like hers. Just ask @Xangsane to face morph her in real life, and should be good to go bro!
Idk man, objectively yes I do have more attractive girls, but there's something about her that just sucks my soul in

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 16474, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
Idk man, objectively yes I do have more attractive girls, but there's something about her that just sucks my soul in
Personality pill and got to see her in motion. Would you say the same before she spoke or word or just saw a picture of just her face alone on Tinder? Probably not. Current avi is proof of this.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Personality pill and got to see her in motion. Would you say the same before she spoke or word or just saw a picture of just her face alone on Tinder? Probably not. Current avi is proof of this.
I think her teeth are really nice as well, can't put a word on it, the nose piercing is a turn of but I for some reason still like her. If she had a smiling pic on tinder showing her teeth i would probably feel the same way

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 21620 and Leo69
I think her teeth are really nice as well, can't put a word on it, the nose piercing is a turn of but I for some reason still like her. If she had a smiling pic on tinder showing her teeth i would probably feel the same way
Smilepill once again. Taking it back from where it all began.

• So Sad
  • +1
Does your ginger stacey oneitis at least know of your existance? Mine used to message me before I sent her a nazi meme of her.
Screenshot 20221003 113121 Instagram Screenshot 20221003 113500 Instagram Screenshot 20220913 083129
I miss her 🥲

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 21340, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
Awee :cry: and she doesn't.... Yet
We are kinda similar. We both have a slavic ginger stacey oneitis, both chadlite, you are a slav, I am hapa, which makes us both technically white, but subhuman at the same time. Both of us rot on an incel site while having big goals in life. We have to status maxx now since our ultimate goal is to get with a slavic ginger stacey oneitis. Hopefully this war makes them desperate to where we get a much higher smv in their eyes for being in western countries.
Btw do u have her onlyfans leaks? My oneitis hasnt became an of thot yet 🥰
Screenshot 20220807 015250 Instagram

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220807-015250_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220807-015250_Instagram.jpg
    607 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
she is 5'11 bro :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
We are kinda similar. We both have a slavic ginger stacey oneitis, both chadlite, you are a slav, I am hapa, which makes us both technically white, but subhuman at the same time. Both of us rot on an incel site while having big goals in life. We have to status maxx now since our ultimate goal is to get with a slavic ginger stacey oneitis. Hopefully this war makes them desperate to where we get a much higher smv in their eyes for being in western countries.
Btw do u have her onlyfans leaks? My oneitis hasnt became an of thot yet 🥰
View attachment 1893546
She also have almost the same teeth! :love::love::love:
Cyayhra15ic91
Katya sitak 0005
Hst8ikaas1h91
Katya sitak 0010
Nwpqc1fas1h91
Paitqa7bnpg91
IMG 20221003 210741
IMG 20221003 210753
IMG 20221003 210939

• +1
Reactions: Loki
The best oneitis is she has a oneitis for you and you do for her. Just imagine how many of those Tinder matches have a oneitis for you and you are probably their best looking match for a good amount of them. Take the oneitis pill.

• +1
The best oneitis is she has a oneitis for you and you do for her. Just imagine how many of those Tinder matches have a oneitis for you and you are probably their best looking match for a good amount of them. Take the oneitis pill.
But my oneitis doesn't even know I exist :'( oneitis pill crushes souls

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Gengar
How long did you have oneitis?
roughly 10 years :oops:

once you get it, its over for you

the more you look at her the worse it gets

I've had a period where I didin't think of her for months cus of nonstop videogaming but then I saw Nana again and "here we go again"

its basically you get dopamine looking at her and it is hard to stop :oops:

• So Sad

View attachment 1893416View attachment 1893418View attachment 1893415View attachment 1893420View attachment 1893422View attachment 1893417
View attachment 1893428

@Xangsane @Leo69 @ReadBooksEveryday @Nims @StreegeReturn @the BULL @Anstrum95 @Username Required @JBcollector @Ken @forevergymcelling @justshower @aBetterMii @Biggdink @ifyouwannabemylover @Moggie @TRUE_CEL @SubSigma @Mogpogs @SchizoAutism @cillianmurphycel @Lonely
Get tiktok famous and hit her up aka start a whole new journey in life just to fuck her

• Love it
roughly 10 years :oops:

once you get it, its over for you

the more you look at her the worse it gets

I've had a period where I didin't think of her for months cus of nonstop videogaming but then I saw Nana again and "here we go again"

its basically you get dopamine looking at her and it is hard to stop :oops:

Brutal :'(

• +1
Get tiktok famous and hit her up aka start a whole new journey in life just to fuck her
Starting tiktok up in January anyways so not that different :love:

• +1

View attachment 1893428

You mog xangsane

• JFL

View attachment 1893428

Notice how the first 4 tags are Xangsane alternative accounts

• JFL
Reactions: Banderacell, Deleted member 21532 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Starting tiktok up in January anyways so not that different :love:
U were the same person that told me not to get tiktok famous what happend that. Ade u change ur mind?

• Hmm...
U were the same person that told me not to get tiktok famous what happend that. Ade u change ur mind?
I'm not becoming a tiktok eboy, but using tiktok in the personal finance sector to get an additional flow of audience to YT channel

• +1
Reactions: Loki and MakinMogReturns
But my oneitis doesn't even know I exist :'( oneitis pill crushes souls
It's because you chose a oneitis that is celebrity. If you chose one that is realistic like off Tinder or IRL, then it's a different story. I feel like especially for your type not being that rare in terms of finding in Tinder or IRL. It's a bit confusing really. If you had a oneitis like your avi, then totally makes sense as you can't find that in Tinder or IRL as it's too rare facially.

• +1
I'm not becoming a tiktok eboy, but using tiktok in the personal finance sector to get an additional flow of audience to YT channel
I see if that's the case then it is a good idea. I'm starting tiktok around January as well when my hair gets longer and I gain more appeal

• Love it
TikTok Personal Finance Chad.

• Love it
  • +1

View attachment 1893428

inject T and stop being a bitch

this whore is getting facefucked by tall 100kg Chad as we speak

e825644d7024b34d2d8343d3b28ee05c.24.jpg

then he uses her as his cum bucket, cumming deep inside her pussy (daily reminder she probably fucked 2+ guys RAW before)

meanwhile you are imagining how you cuddle and kiss and be MUH MUH romantic with this utter whore

I will split her skull open and steal all money from her bank account if I had the chance

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Gengar, MakinMogReturns and 1 other person
It's because you chose a oneitis that is celebrity. If you chose one that is realistic like off Tinder or IRL, then it's a different story. I feel like especially for your type not being that rare in terms of finding in Tinder or IRL. It's a bit confusing really. If you had a oneitis like your avi, then totally makes sense as you can't find that in Tinder or IRL as it's too rare facially.
IMG 20221003 193320
had this girl as my oneitis before for a brief while, she seems to have very similar face shape and "vibe" and she is from Denmark. Still doesn't compare to the current oneitis, i can't explain why exactly, in sure it's not just because she's famous as I had no idea she was as i saw one of her TikToks with few likes

• +1