Toilet, big stinky dump, she's grunting

• Hmm...
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Meteor21
IMG 20221002 210234
IMG 20221003 040355
Man, I get you completely. Was returning from the gym few days ago and spotted a hottie like this on a bus station. I was standing with a shoulder leaning on the door, and as it was closing I looked outside and noticed her staring at me, even gave me like a long eye contact afterwards. If only we acquainted at the better place, she literally mesmerized me

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Man, I get you completely. Was returning from the gym few days ago and spotted a hottie like this on a bus station. I was standing with a shoulder leaning on the door, and as it was closing I looked outside and noticed her staring at me, even gave me like a long eye contact afterwards. If only we acquainted at the better place, she literally mesmerized me
I wouldn't know how to cope seeing a oneitis irl and not being able to find her afterwards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 21620 and looksmaxmax
I wouldn't know how to cope seeing a oneitis irl and not being able to find her afterwards
become indian light women love indian men

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxmax and Niklaus Mikaelson
Get over it, fucking cuck - i say that to trigger you to move on -, shes a ho, she doesn’t care about love. She show her ass at full 4k display for millions of ppl. Is that what you want ?

Go find a proper trad girl to ltr. Smart wise gl prime and low to 0 bodycount. The kind of girl you can imagine building a family. The rest is just greed cope.
Based

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Niklaus Mikaelson
I didnt think it was possible for slayers to get oneitis

• So Sad
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Only cure is to be rejected by her or fuck her. When a oneitis has a bf it makes me lose my oneitis for her, so idk what you do there, no experience with that road bump
Wish I could do this

• So Sad
Reactions: Ken and aBetterMii
It finally happened to me
Does anyone in here have the cure for oneitis?

View attachment 1893416View attachment 1893418View attachment 1893415View attachment 1893420View attachment 1893422View attachment 1893417
View attachment 1893419View attachment 1893438View attachment 1893437
View attachment 1893428

@Xangsane @Leo69 @ReadBooksEveryday @Nims @StreegeReturn @the BULL @Anstrum95 @Username Required @JBcollector @Ken @forevergymcelling @justshower @aBetterMii @Biggdink @ifyouwannabemylover @Moggie @TRUE_CEL @SubSigma @Mogpogs @SchizoAutism @cillianmurphycel @Lonely
DM her