I caught onesitis - what's the cure?

If this doesn’t make you get LL soon, I don’t know what will
I agree, If she notices me I'm booking straight away

• +1
Reactions: Loki
inject T and stop being a bitch

this whore is getting facefucked by tall 100kg Chad as we speak

e825644d7024b34d2d8343d3b28ee05c.24.jpg

then he uses her as his cum bucket, cumming deep inside her pussy (daily reminder she probably fucked 2+ guys RAW before)

meanwhile you are imagining how you cuddle and kiss and be MUH MUH romantic with this utter whore

I will split her skull open and steal all money from her bank account if I had the chance

View attachment 1893581
She would never betray me like that :owo:

• +1
@Niko69 pls message my oneitis to unblock me on instagram for the nazi meme 😢. Since she looks like your oneitis, it is basically practice for u 😇

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and MakinMogReturns
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Banderacell, Niklaus Mikaelson and Over
It finally happened to me
Does anyone in here have the cure for oneitis?

View attachment 1893416View attachment 1893418View attachment 1893415View attachment 1893420View attachment 1893422View attachment 1893417
View attachment 1893419View attachment 1893438View attachment 1893437
View attachment 1893428

@Xangsane @Leo69 @ReadBooksEveryday @Nims @StreegeReturn @the BULL @Anstrum95 @Username Required @JBcollector @Ken @forevergymcelling @justshower @aBetterMii @Biggdink @ifyouwannabemylover @Moggie @TRUE_CEL @SubSigma @Mogpogs @SchizoAutism @cillianmurphycel @Lonely
I also have it since months ago and I can't avoid to think fictional stories with her in my mind. I haven't found the cure yet...

• So Sad
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Just remember there's a normie banging her every night while you're obsessed with her... That's my advice to try to forget her.

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar and Niklaus Mikaelson
I also have it since months ago and I can't avoid to think fictional stories with her in my mind. I haven't found the cure yet...
It hurts :'(

• +1
Just remember there's a normie banging her every night while you're obsessed with her... That's my advice to try to forget her.
But but, i can change her

• +1
Imagine her taking a steaming shit. Imagine her having diarrhea. If you’re still attracted, you’re beyond saving.

• +1
Reactions: odegoat and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10042 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Imagine her taking a steaming shit. Imagine her having diarrhea. If you’re still attracted, you’re beyond saving.
All it takes is a shower and she's good to go

• +1
Nigga made her his avi. Horny ass.

• So Sad
Y does she have blue eyes in ur avi when she has brown eyes?

• Woah
Create a scenario in your head that you approach her but she rejects you for a 5’4 Filipino

You’d start to hate her, works for me
Is this why you don’t want to stop Asian hate :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Y does she have blue eyes in ur avi when she has brown eyes?
Picked the wrong photo, I might or might not have played around with her photos so I had multiple variations of her :owo:

• +1
It’s ok OP if you have a cuckold fetish

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Banderacell, MakinMogReturns and Niklaus Mikaelson
Oh and op, there is no cure. Genuinely just turn to God. We won’t get rid of this modernity. No matter how gl. No matter how rich we always desire what we don’t have.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar, the BULL and Niklaus Mikaelson
Shes objectively after seing few of her tiktoks, htb. But i like gingers too. Wouldn’t ltr her too low class street Prostit vibe. And as a rule of thumb i wouldn’t ltr a digital girl ever

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Banderacell, Deleted member 21620, Gengar and 1 other person
But my oneitis doesn't even know I exist :'( oneitis pill crushes souls
If you were ugly like me you’d be better off this way. Trust me. But knowing you’re good looking enough yet she doesn’t know you exist is enough to make you bitter. check pm.

• So Sad
Get over it, fucking cuck - i say that to trigger you to move on -, shes a ho, she doesn’t care about love. She show her ass at full 4k display for millions of ppl. Is that what you want ?

Go find a proper trad girl to ltr. Smart wise gl prime and low to 0 bodycount. The kind of girl you can imagine building a family. The rest is just greed cope.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Over, Banderacell, Gengar and 1 other person
Picked the wrong photo, I might or might not have played around with her photos so I had multiple variations of her :owo:
My oneitis fogs since she has blue eyes naturally😛
IMG 20220913 163942 418

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Niklaus Mikaelson
inject T and stop being a bitch

this whore is getting facefucked by tall 100kg Chad as we speak

e825644d7024b34d2d8343d3b28ee05c.24.jpg

then he uses her as his cum bucket, cumming deep inside her pussy (daily reminder she probably fucked 2+ guys RAW before)

meanwhile you are imagining how you cuddle and kiss and be MUH MUH romantic with this utter whore

I will split her skull open and steal all money from her bank account if I had the chance

View attachment 1893581
Girthlet. :(

• JFL
Get over it, fucking cuck - i say that to trigger you to move on -, shes a ho, she doesn’t care about love. She show her ass at full 4k display for millions of ppl. Is that what you want ?

Go find a proper trad girl to ltr. Smart wise gl prime and low to 0 bodycount. The kind of girl you can imagine building a family. The rest is just greed cope.
I'm hoping she has an exact twin that is just my type personality wise

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 18840

I will use her as motivation for my looksmax journey

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 18840
View attachment 1893582had this girl as my oneitis before for a brief while, she seems to have very similar face shape and "vibe" and she is from Denmark. Still doesn't compare to the current oneitis, i can't explain why exactly, in sure it's not just because she's famous as I had no idea she was as i saw one of her TikToks with few likes
Mirin avi change after months.

• Love it
I'm hoping she has an exact twin that is just my type personality wise
Rate my former oneitis. I wasn’t as gl as now
. I even dated her but i was too needy around her. She wasn’t worth me personnality wise, instagram statut kind of guy only she wanted on top of top looks. At least she complimented my looks. To me she has ideal looks and smile. But hey what can we do. Pics are shitty quality but i dont have any other

Attachments

• 9C390BCF-0186-4C61-8833-0148CA3AE3E5.jpeg
    9C390BCF-0186-4C61-8833-0148CA3AE3E5.jpeg
    125.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 169E8A1A-DEDA-4D3E-9E79-1C0C9EBE1428.jpeg
    169E8A1A-DEDA-4D3E-9E79-1C0C9EBE1428.jpeg
    109.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
There's no cure bro until you find a new oneitis
I have a new onesitis, I can't stop fantasizing about what I'll do with them! I wish we could get together but I'm a little bitch and can't go through with it.

My onesitis:

• Woah
Don’t uhm react me, i didnt said she fogged she looks too cold to mog anything @Niko69 at least your ginger is more rare and sophisticated looking

• Love it
  • So Sad
Rate my former oneitis. I wasn’t as gl as now
. I even dated her but i was too needy around her. She wasn’t worth me personnality wise, instagram statut kind of guy only she wanted on top of top looks. At least she complimented my looks. To me she has ideal looks and smile. But hey what can we do. Pics are shitty quality but i dont have any other
Really cute as well! But damn, sucks when personality doesn't match their looks

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 18840
Don’t uhm react me, i didnt said she fogged she looks too cold to mog anything @Niko69 at least your ginger is more rare and sophisticated looking
Didn't know what react i should use instead and I don't really want to leave any comments on my threads without a react

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 18840
Usually physionomy is real. But well… its so rare to find the proper girl with ideal looks and ideal personnality. Even for chads.
I think i will end up alone or cope with a more normal girl eventually

• So Sad
bhai the nose piercing was a dead giveaway.

• So Sad
  • So Sad
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 7580
For each oneitis you have, there are thousands of women out there who have those same features. This is how I got over mines. The amount of times I've come across women who look exactly like my ex-oneitis is nuts. I still do lol.

• +1
For each oneitis you have, there are thousands of women out there who have those same features. This is how I got over mines. The amount of times I've come across women who look exactly like my ex-oneitis is nuts. I still do lol.
All i can do is hope :cry: but i doubt theres one exactly like her

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 12234
All i can do is hope :cry: but i doubt theres one exactly like her
Not 100% like her but there are tons similar. I used to actually have a "thing" for the type of woman you're into. I like to call that phenotype "hamster eyes" because girls like her resemble hamsters/guinea pigs. They have this sort of aspie, childlike look to them. One of my ex-oneitis (girl I dated) used to look very similar to her too.

Last edited:
  • +1
Bang 10 more chicks - OG reference

• +1
Masturbate a lot to her, also think of her on the toilet shitting

• Hmm...
Not 100% like her but there are tons similar. I used to actually have a "thing" for the type of woman you're into. I like to call that phenotype "hamster eyes" because girls like her resemble hamsters/guinea pigs. They have this sort of aspie, childlike look to them. One of my ex-oneitis (girl I dated) used to look very similar to her too.
But i also find her mouth area and teeth very unique which just adds towards my attraction to her :'( i doubt id find a dublicate of that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 12234