I changed my oppinion on mewing, actually works

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Living like there's no tomorrow
But you need to put atleast 5-10 years into doing it, you must hard mew all the time, and don't expect signicicant changes in the slightest first years of mewing

So i've been mewing since Nov.2018, and my palate expanded 3mm in width. It's important to mention that i mew laterally with tongue pushing the sides, and i wasn't quite consistent but i was keeping up with things

Legit stuff :feelsokman: .

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ItsOver.com, CursedOne, quattazel and 3 others
Mewing after jaw surgery or during MSE is legit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne and KDA Player
Mewing for what ? IMW Changes?? That is definitely possible

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Lev Peshkov
yea,people dont understand the time and dedication needed for results

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger, Baldingman1998 and Usum
is it considered mewing if I suck on my fingers when I sleep been doing it since I was a baby @Chintuck22 ( not trolling )

• Hmm...
Reactions: spark
Just hardmew for ten years straight to see some minor changes theory.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: audreyen, Jamal2222, SexyMofo and 4 others
So i've been mewing since Nov.2018, and my palate expanded 3mm in width.

SHOW THE BEFORE AND AFTER MOLDS OF YOUR DENTAL ARCHES OR IT'S LARP

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
even if it doesnt change ur bone structure u should still do it for the hyoid raise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, GigaMogger, Usum and 1 other person
Yea it does work.

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
Don’t push the sides too hard or it’s over for your side teeth

But you need to put atleast 5-10 years into doing it, you must hard mew all the time, and don't expect signicicant changes in the slightest first years of mewing

So i've been mewing since Nov.2018, and my palate expanded 3mm in width. It's important to mention that i mew laterally with tongue pushing the sides, and i wasn't quite consistent but i was keeping up with things

but I thought mewing was cope because retarded 15yr olds claim so after """"mewing"""" for two months and seeing no results

wow you gained 3mm of arch after years of mewing
we need maxilla widening

It works of course.
But most young boyos are entitled cunts raised by single mothers or cuck males.
Delayed gratification is nonsense to them.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: audreyen, Chintuck22, Julius and 1 other person
I still mew even tho I don’t believe in it, worth trying and makes my jawline look better

I've been mewing for 7 years (19-26 - wasn't a late bloomer either) and it's completely changed my face so it's legit it just takes time

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JihadChad, Usum and Deleted member 6400
Wow, 2 years mewing increased your palate width 3mm :eek::chad::banhammer:.

Meanwhile you could get the same amount with MSE in 1 month, and for 3mm; lower arch would follow by itself too.

Wow, 2 years mewing increased your palate width 3mm :eek::chad::banhammer:.

Meanwhile you could get the same amount with MSE in 1 month, and for 3mm; lower arch would follow by itself too.
1. Your lower palate doesn't magically grow after you expand the upper, so if you get MSE for your maxilla you also need MSDO for the mandible otherwise you'll get a crossbite
2. Mewing is free, MSE isn't
(Not saying MSE is cope of course, I'm planning on getting it too)

• +1
Reactions: Usum, Chintuck22 and MentalistKebab
1. Your lower palate doesn't magically grow after you expand the upper, so if you get MSE for your maxilla you also need MSDO for the mandible otherwise you'll get a crossbite
2. Mewing is free, MSE isn't
(Not saying MSE is cope of course, I'm planning on getting it too)
You wouldnt need something for mandible if you only did 3mm since lower arch can expand it that much by itself.
But for real, nobody here is gonna settle for so little expansion once they paid for it.

You are right about money too.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Julius
Yeah, 3 milimeters, but my face is still the same as it was :forcedsmile: ... I just only wanted to tell you that it's possible to get changes after 12. I mewed with only the back of my tongue, pushing the palate laterally (To sides), because i could not endure one fucking second of mewing with full tongue engaged, pushing to all sides (Upwards, forwards, lateral), i only did lateral pressure with the back of my tongue, even then it was challenge for me to stick into routine, but as you progress, you'll eventually be able to do it for hours non stop, you won't even feel the pain in your tongue after hardmewing if you do it every day, for... i don't know when, i had breaks and i wasn't quite consistent, but it took me 2 weeks to adapt just so i can mew for one hour without relapsing, that's all from me on mewing

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
is it considered mewing if I suck on my fingers when I sleep been doing it since I was a baby @Chintuck22 ( not trolling )
No don't do that, you can form open bite from doing that.

Images

Do you have this 👆 now ?

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com