I competed on BJJ with 6 mates, everyone lost and not even 3rd

D

Deleted member 22123

Kraken
Greatest mcdojo of all time, no motivation, im blue belt and i competed because I wanted, no teacher motivated me, on my classes everyone rests and nobody do shit, everyones fat as fuck and im the most young, even i run and go to the gym, it sucks men i talked with other blue belts from mi city and the did it so good, so bad seeing a teacher motivating them, im changing of dojo

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
676A088D E1AA 41D8 8A2A B334948A32FE

you should grow a beard and then train sambo like khabib and his gang

Greatest mcdojo of all time, no motivation, im blue belt and i competed because I wanted, no teacher motivated me, on my classes everyone rests and nobody do shit, everyones fat as fuck and im the most young, even i run and go to the gym, it sucks men i talked with other blue belts from mi city and the did it so good, so bad seeing a teacher motivating them, im changing of dojo
I won 3rd in my competition. You will do good next time bro. Also I hit a morote seoi nage on someone today. Get good at judo and just win by staying on top

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22123
What weight do you compete at too? I fight at rooster weight

I won 3rd in my competition. You will do good next time bro. Also I hit a morote seoi nage on someone today. Get good at judo and just win by staying on top
Everyone lost on my academy, im changing

Give me a BJ

if a boxer went in there he'd knock you all out 1 by 1

if a boxer went in there he'd knock you all out 1 by 1
Bruh

Boxing sucks at grappling and bjj sucks at striking

They go hand in hand, but if you don't knock them out and they get your legs, it's over

• +1
Bruh

Boxing sucks at grappling and bjj sucks at striking

They go hand in hand, but if you don't knock them out and they get your legs, it's over
i gouge their eyes out while they tug at my legs :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
i gouge their eyes out while they tug at my legs :feelsgood:
You need to hit a lucky punch or knee or kick tbh and pray that they don't take hits well and hit the ground from the 1st strike

People say they would bite, gouge or whatever on the ground but that doesn't work. Maybe a knife, it's not like they will let you eye gouge or bite them, you'll just piss them off more

All of this is coming from a striker. I'm more afraid of a good bjj guy than a good kickboxer/boxer/muay thai fighter, if bjj gets a hold of your leg or arm, you're at their mercy if they should handicap you tbh

• +1
You need to hit a lucky punch or knee or kick tbh and pray that they don't take hits well and hit the ground from the 1st strike

People say they would bite, gouge or whatever on the ground but that doesn't work. Maybe a knife, it's not like they will let you eye gouge or bite them, you'll just piss them off more

All of this is coming from a striker. I'm more afraid of a good bjj guy than a good kickboxer/boxer/muay thai fighter, if bjj gets a hold of your leg or arm, you're at their mercy if they should handicap you tbh
I do mma and this, if they got you its over, no matter how good u are at striking, one clinch and its over

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13626