I could ascend 1,5psl with OBO

D

Deleted member 24789

Adultmaxxing
I can't get over it

man I'm not deformed, but damn I know it's gonna be impossible for me

My es ratio is actually 0.459 but when I shift a little it becomes 0.476 and I have midface ratio and facial harmony x 100 better

Daaaaamn fuck man all the stuff i see for ascend here seems impossible to me :lul: :lul: :lul:

Start saving up and hook up with CosmicMaxxer's surgeon

I can't get over it

man I'm not deformed, but damn I know it's gonna be impossible for me

My es ratio is actually 0.459 but when I shift a little it becomes 0.476 and I have midface ratio and facial harmony x 100 better

Daaaaamn fuck man all the stuff i see for ascend here seems impossible to me :lul: :lul: :lul:
your es ratio is perfecrely ideal and 0.476 is too wideset as for improcing midface you could just get a lip lift or lip filler dont be retarded

OBO is possible, it's just whether you have the money and drive to go through with it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
You'd have to be literally retarded to do an OBO if your ESR is 0.46 unfrauded on a non-distorted picture. It's statistically the most attractive ESR. It's probably all in your head.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
If u are not deformed, U will have to travel to a witch doctor’s bungalow in Congo to get bootleg OBO.

No doctor in civilized world is going to perform that on you. Your ESR is within the acceptable range

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
your es ratio is perfecrely ideal and 0.476 is too wideset as for improcing midface you could just get a lip lift or lip filler dont be retarded
Cope. 0.476 is not too wide.