I could beat Magnus Carlsen on a chess game , and i'm not even joking.

K

keepgrindingbro

Iron
Jokes apart.

I've been playing chess for 6 years and go for 7 years now , I could.

And the bridge for 4 years now. I have a cranial volume of 1900 cm³ for a brain of 4,18878 lbs.

My attack skills is insane, and so is my defense. I just have to wait him to play the Najdorf and advance my d4 pawn to him. I won't give him a break , at the slightest mistake he does , Magnus Carlsen is finished. You will always have 1500 elos from here to think it's impossible. Nothing is impossible with the will already my friends, and 2) it's not with your Sissy Spanish defense that you're going to do anything.
Any trained man can beat Magnus Carlsen with an Italian opening already. In the middle of the game, it's not harder it just requires technique.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Decha, RopeMaxxed, materialistic and 2 others
keep dreaming

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
lets play chess.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Nigga this is the looksmaxxing section

Jokes apart.

I've been playing chess for 6 years and go for 7 years now , I could.

And the bridge for 4 years now. I have a cranial volume of 1900 cm³ for a brain of 4,18878 lbs.

My attack skills is insane, and so is my defense. I just have to wait him to play the Najdorf and advance my d4 pawn to him. I won't give him a break , at the slightest mistake he does , Magnus Carlsen is finished. You will always have 1500 elos from here to think it's impossible. Nothing is impossible with the will already my friends, and 2) it's not with your Sissy Spanish defense that you're going to do anything.
Any trained man can beat Magnus Carlsen with an Italian opening already. In the middle of the game, it's not harder it just requires technique.
somebody needs to ban you

what's your chess.com elo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453