I could save America if you gave me a chance to speak to a large Crowd

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
Boyos how do I build a crowd of millions to let me speak?

I was good at enertaining an entire class in high school, this was when I was chubby and mostly invisible, speaking to crowds comes natural to me

Most people in high school when they stood up for presentation were nervous as shit and barely talked

Imagine me now, good looking with a speech I wrote down, I convinced alot of people on a forum typing essays

Give me a mic and put a camera on my face and I'll have 80% of the NPCs begging for the Jew media bosses and bankers head on a pike

Hitler said it best " Great speakers are the ones who change history, writers are only noted by fellow intelluctuals "

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 10524 and 28 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Lmao, itorroella9 and 10 others
are we on the forum not a big enough crowd for u?

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and ItsOver.com
Don't u have a YouTube podcast or something?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Lux
U could get into politics if u really wanted to

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: CANI, chaddyboi66, ItsOver.com and 2 others
How can you save a country that shouldnt have existed from the begining? Make me dictator over some country and give me nukes and i will nuke America and Israel

• +1
Reactions: CANI, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 7044 and 2 others
Heil Chadlite Rutherford

Sieg heil

• Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214
How can you save a country that shouldnt have existed from the begining? Make me dictator over some country and give me nukes and i will nuke America and Israel
Why do you want to destroy America?

Also it's spelled intellectuals. Is that quote from Mein Kampf?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632
use tiktok?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Chintuck22
Dude that’s not how it works. Yes some ppl would get your message. But so many people’s IQ literally begins with a decimal point. They’re not mentally capable of reasoning and critical thinking. They just call you a “mUh CoNsPiRaCy ThEoRiSt”

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 10524, CANI and 3 others
They spread liberalism, capitalism, consumerism and shit culture to other countries. They also invade countries like Iraq and destabilise the whole middle east just to get their oil and because Israel wants it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 7044 and ToursOverBoyo2020
Also it's spelled intellectuals. Is that quote from Mein Kampf?
This is the exact quote by Hitler >

" I know that fewer people are won over by the written word than by the spoken word and that every great movement on this earth owes its growth to great speakers and not to great writers. "

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and ToursOverBoyo2020
The speech:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: chaddyboi66, AlwaysHaveQuestions, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 17 others
Dude that’s not how it works. Yes some ppl would get your message. But so many people’s IQ literally begins with a decimal point. They’re not mentally capable of reasoning and critical thinking. They just call you a “mUh CoNsPiRaCy ThEoRiSt”
No they wouldnt I promise, I would start out by calling out all the troubles in America, and lead them into the Jewish problem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dysgeniccollapse and ToursOverBoyo2020
Why don't you get into politics, start by blackpilling normies on tiktok. TikTok is owned by some Chinese company so you're pretty free from being censored

• +1
Reactions: CANI and ToursOverBoyo2020
They spread liberalism, capitalism, consumerism and shit culture to other countries. They also invade countries like Iraq and destabilise the whole middle east just to get their oil and because Israel wants it
You raise valid points but reformation is better than destruction. Plus respond to my PM

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and N1c
Im yet to be convinced

• WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214
You raise valid points but reformation is better than destruction. Plus respond to my PM
It is but i think it is impossible to reform America

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020

" I know that fewer people are won over by the written word than by the spoken word and that every great movement on this earth owes its growth to great speakers and not to great writers. "
Hitler was also suported by bankers and sketchy people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611 and Carolus
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Carolus and 1 other person
You seem to like this guy who wanted to save my country long time ago.

Do you wanna end like him?

hitler hated jews bc he got turned down by a jewish girl.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 5189

I noticed A. H almost shouted in speeches, and I think I understand why. That and why Goebbels had to literally hypnotize the crowds to get the message/propaganda through. The Germans as a people were completely and utterly defeated in the Weimar republic, very close to what some people's mentality are today. A lot of people are looking to someone who can take charge and speak loudly about the truth.
The thing is you need to be concise and effective as people's general attention spans are terrible. The problem is it's already hard to get a platform and even harder to get a large following, and even when you do, you will get demonised and attacked from all sides. The hive mind has to shift, which is nearly impossible because all main streams of information is on the other side. The truth has to become more obvious in people's every day lives(as in right in their face type of truths.)

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 11053, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11292
dont lie. hitler wanted some pussy and they told him no, they had a boyfriend. So he went on an incel rage.
Hitler had no trouble with women
File 20200416 192731 92novs
00womenHit11

dont lie. hitler wanted some pussy and they told him no, they had a boyfriend. So he went on an incel rage.
ye bro and after his paintingmaxxing theory didn't work he really lost it

• JFL
Reactions: CANI, ProAcktiv, Deleted member 9217 and 1 other person
Hitler was also suported by bankers and sketchy people
Yes.. this is confounding. There's so many theories.. that he was just ''pretending'' to be in their pocket before turning sides, or that it was all a ploy to kill a lot of people, or to destroy Germany once and for all after they were crushed for the 2nd time after getting their hope back. I honestly have no idea what to make of it and I can only speculate.
@Chadlite Rutherford thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: N1c
Yes.. this is confounding. There's so many theories.. that he was just ''pretending'' to be in their pocket before turning sides, or that it was all a ploy to kill a lot of people, or to destroy Germany once and for all after they were crushed for the 2nd time after getting their hope back. I honestly have no idea what to make of it and I can only speculate.
@Chadlite Rutherford thoughts?
Neither Hitler or Stalin were pro Jewish, they had their own goals, and so both had to go

They both were funded by Jews ( bankers ), but Hitler was also funded by Rothschild and Henry Ford ( who wanted Hitler to win )

Its complicated, every King throughout history seemed to be funded by Jews, didnt stop them from expelling them

Hitler was not a Jewish pawn if thats what you are asking, he had Rothschild arrested

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, chaddyboi66, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 2 others
Muh Hitler hated Jews because he got rejected from art school!
And of course Hitler had beautiful art

The Jews in art school were promoting degenrate art

Adolf Hitler   Wien Oper

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Blue, Deleted member 5189 and 1 other person
Do us a favor and delete your account before you go on a tirade if you are going to do it. If you start some sort of rebellion, no one wants the FBI to crack down on the ppl here that are not involved in your theories

if i was american i'd vote for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Blue
debate destiny or vaush, your chance to shine :feelshah:

politics is just a distraction

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj and alriodai
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ProAcktiv
Boyos how do I build a crowd of millions to let me speak?

I was good at enertaining an entire class in high school, this was when I was chubby and mostly invisible, speaking to crowds comes natural to me

Most people in high school when they stood up for presentation were nervous as shit and barely talked

Imagine me now, good looking with a speech I wrote down, I convinced alot of people on a forum typing essays

Give me a mic and put a camera on my face and I'll have 80% of the NPCs begging for the Jew media bosses and bankers head on a pike

Hitler said it best " Great speakers are the ones who change history, writers are only noted by fellow intelluctuals "

Just use nickER theory and podcastmax after getting a viral video tbh

total boomer mindset

you wouldnt change a thing thats not how the world works

total boomer mindset

you wouldnt change a thing thats not how the world works
Well i agree with the he wont change anything but you always trying to find your own loserness ngl