I cringe when I see atheists from Muslim backgrounds

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Threads like this from an Albanian monkey 🐒 living in a majority Muslim country. But same is true of others especially MENAs (esp Turks and Persians) and a minority of desis

Even in an ULTRA secular country like Albania/Kosovo, Turkey and Kazakhstan if he dares disrespect Islam (not just lame jokes) he'd be lynched in public and knock the fuck out. They can only talk like this anonymised on the internet away from society at large.

Meanwhile average Christcucks:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 0hMan, flippasav, 1966Ford and 17 others
Christcucks are only catholics and protestant , orthodox are more based than islam

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Corleone, deadmanwalking, Deleted member 8365 and 5 others
Christcucks are only catholics and protestant , orthodox are more based than islam
Orthos are from high T ethnicities, because they're mostly Eastern European. But their women are the biggest whores, from Serbia to Russia and back. Muh based.

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, ReadBooksEveryday, Sub0 and 3 others
OrthoDOGS Christians are better but saying more based than Islam is pure copium. In your dreams.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blackckatt, RAMU KAKA and Gengar
Allah shall punish them after death.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 32760, optimisticzoomer, try2beme and 7 others
Orthos are from high T ethnicities, because they're mostly Eastern European. But their women are the biggest whores, from Serbia to Russia and back. Muh based.
and muslim women arent? lmao bosniak whores are all far more whorish than serbian they are all virgins except in the ass jfl

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 28541
and muslim women arent? lmao bosniak whores are all far more whorish than serbian they are all virgins except in the ass jfl
Nah Bosniak girls are thots as well, but compared to Serbian girls they're angels. Even though Bosniaks got cucked by Serbs at the end of Yugoslavia.

But in general, most Balkan girls are angels when compared to Western ones.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and TsarTsar444
Nah Bosniak girls are thots as well, but compared to Serbian girls they're angels. Even though Bosniaks got cucked by Serbs at the end of Yugoslavia.

But in general, most Balkan girls are angels when compared to Western ones.
Bosniak girls arent angels lol they are the biggest prostitutes in Balkan and ofc western whore are out of league when it comes to being whores

You finally decided to comment on one of my threads and not just react. I feel blessed bhai :feelsautistic:

• Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Elvisandreaa
Bosniak girls arent angels lol they are the biggest prostitutes in Balkan and ofc western whore are out of league when it comes to being whores
Massive cope boyo. All Eastern European niggas know who the biggest whores are: Bulgarians, Serbs, Romanians, Ukrainians, Russians. Check the prostitutes and camgirls as well. ALL ORTHOS.

I have yet to see a single famous Bosniak thot. (Though I don't give a shit about them, since I'm not Bosniak)

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, ReadBooksEveryday, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
Massive cope boyo. All Eastern European niggas know who the biggest whores are: Bulgarians, Serbs, Romanians, Ukrainians, Russians. Check the prostitutes and camgirls as well. ALL ORTHOS.

I have yet to see a single famous Bosniak thot. (Though I don't give a shit about them, since I'm not Bosniak)
Maca Diskrecija is one of the biggest balkan whores and she is bosniak

• Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Islam is the only true religion

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 23239, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
Maca Diskrecija is one of the biggest balkan whores and she is bosniak
Yep that's the only one I could think of lmfao, over for that STD ridden whore

Atheists are feminine

• Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
OrthoDOGS Christians are better but saying more based than Islam is pure copium. In your dreams.
muh islam is more based than cuckianity it's so over for you, you are literally arguing that your religion is more based than another religion on an Indian homosexual forum, even your prophet would cage at how pathetic that is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Deleted member 14262, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
it was so based that they allowed homosexuality in ottoman empire and pedophilia hell even ur prophet is a pedo lmao

it was so based that they allowed homosexuality in ottoman empire and pedophilia hell even ur prophet is a pedo lmao
LMAO they literally abandoned the shariah after the Tanzimat reform period. This is the point the Empire started to secularise, so they abandoned Islamic laws in favour of Europeans-style secular laws.

If you don't know what you're talking about don't speak.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
LMAO they literally abandoned the shariah after the Tanzimat reform period. This is the point the Empire started to secularise, so they abandoned Islamic laws in favour of Europeans-style secular laws.

If you don't know what you're talking about don't speak.
Same sex love in the Ottoman Empire was widely practiced as an activity that older men would engage in by utilizing a system that granted confidentiality.

cope more

Same sex love in the Ottoman Empire was widely practiced as an activity that older men would engage in by utilizing a system that granted confidentiality.
View attachment 2386134
cope more
Yes ofc these roaches had fags. They couldn't and wouldn't deny it. But Islam is the only religion which chucks then off buildings so keep coping nigga. Can you see the pattern here?

Yes ofc these roaches had fags. They couldn't and wouldn't deny it. But Islam is the only religion which chucks then off buildings so keep coping nigga.
islam is based and right about women especially but i would never convert

islam is based and right about women especially but i would never convert
No one's telling you to. Now be a good Christian and get back to worshiping your three headed man-God.

Jfl at thinking that a religion that only propagated and spread itself in a specific culture has even an iota of chance of being the truth of the universe. Please tell me you're not so low iq as to believe that some middle eastern religion is the truth of our whole existence.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Deleted member 23239, alriodai and 2 others
Jfl at thinking that a religion that only propagated and spread itself in a specific culture has even an iota of chance of being the truth of the universe. Please tell me you're not so low iq as to believe that some middle eastern religion is the truth of our whole existence.
It’s not. The truth is all mainstream religions worship the same entity under many different flavors and names. His name is Saturn, also known as Satan.

eh still better than a pedo prophet ngl
Heres what your Bible says about 'women children's and how you can have them all to yourself

17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

• Love it
Reactions: falcon1 and Sprinkles
I'd be pretty pissed too if someone said "fuck Gandalf and Aragorn" I love these characters

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Ur Muslim too bro nice mashallah I really like ur numerology and gematria breakdown were probs the only ones who know it and are Muslim lol

Heres what your Bible says about 'women children's and how you can have them all to yourself

17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
Mashallah

Threads like this from an Albanian monkey 🐒 living in a majority Muslim country. But same is true of others especially MENAs (esp Turks and Persians) and a minority of desis

Even in an ULTRA secular country like Albania/Kosovo, Turkey and Kazakhstan if he dares disrespect Islam (not just lame jokes) he'd be lynched in public and knock the fuck out. They can only talk like this anonymised on the internet away from society at large.

View attachment 2386098

dont you People have any shame ?

who cares about those people it all stems from self hate anyways

no matter how much of a sinner or degenerate i become i will never mock my religion or let anyone disrespect it

these type of people are massive cowards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
Death , destruction, injustice every single place turns into hellhole the moment Islam touches.

We humans just come to this world for a very short time. But its always you motherfuckers that kill, kill , kill , rape, rape , rape , rape for what just to get 72 Virigns and drink wine after death , cause a literal warlord who fucked a six year old told you so.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
no matter how much of a sinner or degenerate i become i will never mock my religion or let anyone disrespect it
your whole religion is based on delusion.

A warlord said you will get 72 virgins and unlimited drink if you kill and rape non-muslims , and all of you believe that.

meanwhile he himself had 13 wives, fucked thousands of slave women, married a 6 year old baby and drank like a fish.

whose body laid without burial for long cause most of his followers were busy selecting the next in line.

you people are insects and Islam is a civilization threat.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Sub0 and Deleted member 23778

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and SecularIslamist

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and SecularIslamist
Fuck you dirty Muslim nigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239 and PubertyMaxxer
who cares about those people it all stems from self hate anyways

these type of people are massive cowards

Islam is not a religion it is a cult.

you teach your kids death from an early age buy showing them slaughtering , turning them into killers , so that they can kill non-muslims.

you put your women in black garbage bags and then you go rape on non-muslim women.

O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves [part] of their outer garments.1 That is more suitable that they will be known2 and not be abused. And ever is Allāh Forgiving and Merciful.3

surah al ahzab ayat 59

your "Holy Book" teaches your men to rape non-muslims women and to prevent friendly fire , your Allah teaches you to cover them in Black Garbage bags so that you do not rape muslim women by mistake.

a religion that has " How to perfectly rape non-muslims " in its text.

you people are evil. you have turned this world into a shithole.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 28117, Deleted member 23239 and 2 others
Hope my brothers feasted on these whores 😍
a muslim would have said I hope your unmarried sister has the same fate, she gets raped everyday for six months by dozens of men in all her holes, however i am not an insect muslim.

so i wont ever wish that happened to these women to anyone.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
a muslim would have said I hope your sister has the same fate, however i am not an insect muslim.

so i wont ever wish that happened to these women to anyone.
Nigga idc. Go drink cow piss.

Islam is not a religion it is a cult.

you teach your kids death from an early age buy showing them slaughtering , turning them into killers , so that they can kill non-muslims.

you put your women in black garbage bags and then you go rape on non-muslim women.

O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves [part] of their outer garments.1 That is more suitable that they will be known2 and not be abused. And ever is Allāh Forgiving and Merciful.3

surah al ahzab ayat 59

your "Holy Book" teaches your men to rape non-muslims women and to prevent friendly fire , your Allah teaches you to cover them in Black Garbage bags so that you do not rape muslim women by mistake.

a religion that has " How to perfectly rape non-muslims " in its text.

you people are evil. you have turned this world into a shithole.

View attachment 2386191
ok

That middle eastern religion is the most growing religion atp so idk what you are talking about. But keep the cope.

• Ugh..
Reactions: mazzi
go fuck a six year old white girl like your Popo Muhammed did.
The woman has to be of age meaning she hit puberty and is mentally mature. And obviously there must be consent. Comparing current standards to standards from 1400 years ago is like saying muhhh your religion is dumb because they used swords instead of rifles 1400 years ago. @SecularIslamist

• Ugh..
Reactions: mazzi
The woman has to be of age meaning she hit puberty and is mentally mature. And obviously there must be consent. Comparing current standards to standards from 1400 years ago is like saying muhhh your religion is dumb because they used swords instead of rifles 1400 years ago. @SecularIslamist
Imagine a religious person who is supposed to believe in absolute morality using moral relativism as a fucking argument 🤣

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 21661
OP be like my religion is based because we chimp out on people who disagree with us!!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and human304
Imagine a religious person who is supposed to believe in absolute morality using moral relativism as a fucking argument 🤣
I don't get your argument, we have a set of absolute morals like for example killing an innocent no matter what is disallowed. But something like puberty age and maturity age can easily change through the years. Also we live 2 to 3 times longer than people did at that time. The reason I am mentioning this is because when it come to marriage islam does not tell you she has to be of x age but rather that she has to hit puberty, be mentally mature for marriage and last but most importantly is consent.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

View attachment 2386098

Saying you’ll get lynched by a mob of brainwashed orcs isn’t a good argument in favor of Islam.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Chadelite, Primalsplit and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back