I cringe when I see atheists from Muslim backgrounds

> lynched

i was praying with this in mosque plus ahce danced shuffle in main city mosque while subhuman muslims were listening to me preaching rhe supwrior bektahsi sect

op reminder that i can rape ur entire bloodline just like i have spited on every muslim šŸ‘šŸ»

View attachment 2387083
bruh wtf is this? aren't bektashi just another denomination of Islam like are you a schizo or something bro?

bruh wtf is this? aren't bektashi just another denomination of Islam like are you a schizo or something bro?
how am i schizo , i am not even bektashi , i just love trolling subhuma sunnis with the superior sect

• Woah
Reactions: hopecel
that wasnt the European law, gays werent a thing in Europe apart from Ancient Greece you fucker
They absolutely were a thing from the 1800s onwards. When the tanzimet reforms happened. Napoleon or someone else changed the law to be less discriminatory towards them.

Threads like this from an Albanian monkey šŸ’ living in a majority Muslim country. But same is true of others especially MENAs (esp Turks and Persians) and a minority of desis

Even in an ULTRA secular country like Albania/Kosovo, Turkey and Kazakhstan if he dares disrespect Islam (not just lame jokes) he'd be lynched in public and knock the fuck out. They can only talk like this anonymised on the internet away from society at large.

Meanwhile average Christcucks:

View attachment 2386098

dude how can you be an incel and religious at the same time? THERE'S NO ANY GODS IT'S JUST A BUNCH OF NONSENSE

embrace atheism

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
how am i schizo , i am not even bektashi , i just love trolling subhuma sunnis with the superior sect
are you a Satanist? like why did you do that bro? I'm against religion myself but I wouldn't do it never tbh

are you a Satanist? like why did you do that bro? I'm against religion myself but I wouldn't do it never tbh
satanist are more subhuman than anyabhramic religion , i am gnostic at best

i just find it fascinating how people are religious at this age so i am shittesting their reaction

• JFL
Oh yes the maturity argument. You people so pathetic zombies that you will support every single bad thing of Islam.

Look bro she got tits and Ass of a 25 year old at age 6 bro. She mature bro.

Letting a 6 year old get married to 56 year old guy is ok bro.

Things were different bro but as it happens millions of peoplr still follow this bro.

Hoe dare you point out this in Islam.

Here Kaaboom die.

Islam is thr peaceful religion.
The so called ā€œmillionsā€ of kids are not marrying Muslim men

They are actually on islands getting raped by Jewish people
In Asian countries getting their backs blown out by Western toursits
Or getting gangraped in the Hindu slums of Kerala

it was never 12 .

Aisha got married at 6 and MOMO consumated the marriage at 9.

its clearly written. all the controversy of the age that it was 12, 18, 28 were created by the western muslims who wanted to cobble up to the west.

meanwhile all the pure Islamic Scholars said: " it is clear as a day Aisha got married at 6. those muslims who say otherwise are munafiks and should be killed, alhamdulillah."
Now you're just switching the narrative again. First you say he fucked a 6yo. Now you're saying he fucked a 9yo? Which one is it then? Besides. Muslims aren't allowed to lie.

Sounds like a pedo faggot ngl. I suppose you need to make up stories like that to rule a pack of wild sand niggas
BS. She spoke well about him well after he had died.

Our prophet is not infallible, there is literally a verse where God is mad at him only because he frowned on a blind man who interrupted an important meeting because he obviously is blind. So your first argument is already retarded. Also just because he died at 62 does not mean everyone died at the age of 62 back then jfl are you even mentally mature to be arguing about this topic? A quick Google search shows that in the medieval ages the average age was 32 and 35 in the Islamic world
View attachment 2387955
Jfl at your stupid ass
This is a retarded arguement to make. The Prophet is clearly described as the most ideal human, an example every Muslim should strive to imitate. He wasn't just some random guy.

satanist are more subhuman than anyabhramic religion , i am gnostic at best

i just find it fascinating how people are religious at this age so i am shittesting their reaction
mirin non-NTness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25534
> lynched

i was praying with this in mosque plus ahce danced shuffle in main city mosque while subhuman muslims were listening to me preaching rhe supwrior bektahsi sect

op reminder that i can rape ur entire bloodline just like i have spited on every muslim šŸ‘šŸ»

View attachment 2387083
Bekshatis are retarded as fuck. They're just Orthodox Christians who appeased the Sultan by converting to Islam. Whilst creating their own sect which just so happened to imitate Orthodox Christianity.

Just convert to Orthodoxy tbh it makes more sense then trying to larp as a schizo

Last edited:
Orthodox Christians who were forced by the Turkish Sultan to larp as Muslim

• Hmm...
OP the arguement that your making is exactly why a Muslim would convert to atheism.

Bekshatis are retarded as fuck. They're just orthodox Christianities who appeased the Sultan by converting to Islam. Whilst creating their own sect which just so happened to imitate Orthodox Christianity.

Just convert to Orthodoxy tbh it makes more sense then trying to larp as a schizo
Based sultan even managed to confuse the munafiq what their own religion was.

OP the arguement that your making is exactly why a Muslim would convert to atheism.
Alhamdullilah if that happens, these soft liberal fuckers with zero iman are just completing their natural evolution.

Alhamdullilah if that happens, these soft liberal fuckers with zero iman are just completing their natural evolution.
Killing anyone who disagrees with you is not a good thing I personally think.

Killing anyone who disagrees with you is not a good thing I personally think.
I can think of tons of non-religious examples.

But I guess like usual, this would be better considered "fundamentalist" - because that's only for religion. That's the secular word for a heretic. Atheists and non-religious are no different.

Bekshatis are retarded as fuck. They're just Orthodox Christians who appeased the Sultan by converting to Islam. Whilst creating their own sect which just so happened to imitate Orthodox Christianity.

tales from pit of purgatory

iamgine a warrior mystic sect (janissaries religion btw) can be compare to orthodoxy which is only mysticsm only
plus i am not even religious u faggot

It has always been 6

Ur right, Muslims lie abt her age

Muh she was 19

soon they might even say she was 29, because 19 is too young

Muslims lie to non muslims and other muslims all of the time, itā€™s allowed in islam
You were biggest islamic defender here, wtf happened?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 23558 and TsarTsar444
IMG_5127.png

• Ugh..
This is a retarded arguement to make. The Prophet is clearly described as the most ideal human, an example every Muslim should strive to imitate. He wasn't just some random guy.
Yeah, but he is not infallible as I just proved so keep barking.

• Hmm...
Turkish always attack with mob

ā€œMuslimā€

• Love it
Muzzy descent atheists are my bros. Zyzz was a based asf atheist Kurd who wore a rosary, peak aesthetics for an Iranic man if you ask me.

People form highly conservative backgrounds who become nonreligious tend to be out of control shitlibs. People from more secular backgrounds have a lot more self-control.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back