I cringe when I see atheists from Muslim backgrounds

Threads like this from an Albanian monkey 🐒 living in a majority Muslim country. But same is true of others especially MENAs (esp Turks and Persians) and a minority of desis

Even in an ULTRA secular country like Albania/Kosovo, Turkey and Kazakhstan if he dares disrespect Islam (not just lame jokes) he'd be lynched in public and knock the fuck out. They can only talk like this anonymised on the internet away from society at large.

Meanwhile average Christcucks:

View attachment 2386098

Truly, the religion of peace.

You're a smart dude. I think you're just brainwashed. Your brain seems very interested in non-religious arguments. I think the inner mechanisms of your mind is unsettled but you are mildly aware of them. I wouldn't be surprised if you turned into a non-muslim yourself in 10-20 years.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, hopecel, Deleted member 14262 and 3 others
Yes ofc these roaches had fags. They couldn't and wouldn't deny it. But Islam is the only religion which chucks then off buildings so keep coping nigga. Can you see the pattern here?
View attachment 2386139
The map for Africa suggests that countries that were British colonies are more homophobic.

That middle eastern religion is the most growing religion atp so idk what you are talking about. But keep the cope.
cancer is also the fastest growing cell in human body.

Islam is cancer.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 23778
The woman has to be of age meaning she hit puberty and is mentally mature. And obviously there must be consent. Comparing current standards to standards from 1400 years ago is like saying muhhh your religion is dumb because they used swords instead of rifles 1400 years ago. @SecularIslamist
Oh yes the maturity argument. You people so pathetic zombies that you will support every single bad thing of Islam.

Look bro she got tits and Ass of a 25 year old at age 6 bro. She mature bro.

Letting a 6 year old get married to 56 year old guy is ok bro.

Things were different bro but as it happens millions of peoplr still follow this bro.

Hoe dare you point out this in Islam.

Here Kaaboom die.

Islam is thr peaceful religion.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, try2beme, Deleted member 23778 and 1 other person
Oh yes the maturity argument. You people so pathetic zombies that you will support every single bad thing of Islam.

Things were different bro but as it happens millions of peoplr still follow this bro.

Here Kaaboom die.

i said mental maturity so your whoe argument is shit + a six year old does not hit puberty

Saying you’ll get lynched by a mob of brainwashed orcs isn’t a good argument in favor of Islam.
You would not understand defending the truth because you are a soy male.

Massive cope boyo. All Eastern European niggas know who the biggest whores are: Bulgarians, Serbs, Romanians,
All of these are too dark to be successful high earning prostitutes
Ukrainians, Russians.
These actually earn a lot due to being lighter
Check the prostitutes and camgirls as well. ALL ORTHOS.

I have yet to see a single famous Bosniak thot. (Though I don't give a shit about them, since I'm not Bosniak)

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Idgaf about religion. If you're brown I will avoid you.

White blued eyed muslims, I like. It just happens to be that most Muslims are brown and stink.

@SecularIslamist

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
> lynched

i was praying with this in mosque plus ahce danced shuffle in main city mosque while subhuman muslims were listening to me preaching rhe supwrior bektahsi sect

op reminder that i can rape ur entire bloodline just like i have spited on every muslim 👍🏻

IMG 8527

> lynched

i was praying with this in mosque plus ahce danced shuffle in main city mosque while subhuman muslims were listening to me preaching rhe supwrior bektahsi sect

op reminder that i can rape ur entire bloodline just like i have spited on every muslim 👍🏻

View attachment 2387083
You are albanian?

Here Kaaboom die.

Lol keep coping, islam never stated it was a peaceful religion, you are doing schizo arguments here. What peace means in Islam is no degenaracy or evil committed on land where Islam is present because of strict punishments that await (thievery, murder of innocent, rape, drugs, cheating), the path to spread this system was always encouraged and war was one way.

Reminder that your people believe in a disgusting satanic primitive religion that should have been left 2000 years ago by this point of human sentience, anyone who is a polytheist unironically can't be taken seriously.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 21661
Jfl only Albania has Bektashis, what do they preach about? I heard they are schizos
how are they schizos lol

the sanest abhramic sect , its based on pagan and mysticism plus they dont give a fuck what u do lol

• Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444
how are they schizos lol

the sanest abhramic sect , its based on pagan and mysticism plus they dont give a fuck what u do lol
Wtf, so what do they teach about?

how are they schizos lol

Macedonian albanians would knife you unironically if you were caught with the Quran thing

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 25534
Even in an ULTRA secular country like Albania/Kosovo, Turkey and Kazakhstan if he dares disrespect Islam (not just lame jokes) he'd be lynched in public and knock the fuck out.
There's a reason why those countries are shitholes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Macedonian albanians would knife you unironically if you were caught with the Quran thing
they would suck my dick if they are in albania
but ye in mac i would get murked

• +1
Wtf, so what do they teach about?
ntg tbh islam stuff but not even the leader takes it seriously, its just for low iq ppl to believe on smthg without going schizo about it like all other abrahamiccucks
still cuck sect
it was janisaris religion btw

they would suck my dick if they are in albania
but ye in mac i would get murked
Macedonian albanians are the most religious, there are 700k of them, Mosques are always full on Friday prayers. Ive seen a few Kosovar albanians and they are also religious but definitely not as much as macedonian ones. Only met a few albanians from Albania so have no idea about their religion stances but from the women ive interacted with, they are insanely more promiscuous then kosovar or macedonian albos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25534
Macedonian albanians are the most religious, there are 700k of them, Mosques are always full on Friday prayers. Ive seen a few Kosovar albanians and they are also religious but definitely not as much as macedonian ones. Only met a few albanians from Albania so have no idea about their religion stances but from the women ive interacted with, they are insanely more promiscuous then kosovar or macedonian albos.
southerns have more slavic blood so whoring out its genetic

Lol keep coping, islam never stated it was a peaceful religion, you are doing schizo arguments here. What peace means in Islam is no degenaracy or evil committed on land where Islam is present because of strict punishments that await (thievery, murder of innocent, rape, drugs, cheating), the path to spread this system was always encouraged and war was one way.

Reminder that your people believe in a disgusting satanic primitive religion that should have been left 2000 years ago by this point of human sentience, anyone who is a polytheist unironically can't be taken seriously.

you are dumb insect like all the muslims, so you did not get the part that i said Islam is a peaceful religion as sarcasm.

oh yes , islamic countries are so good that women get stoned to death, non-muslim women are sold as slaves on market . what a good religion.

oh yes we are a satanic primitive religion , jfl.

and the religion invented by a mentally deranged warlord, who treats all non-muslims as dogs, rapes , kills , causes death and destruction all over the world , everywhere it goes is a beacon of high standard.

my religion does not tell me treat all non-hinuds as dogs, it does not teach me to rape others, kill others , bomb others. it does not teach me that women should be raped.

meanwhile, islam,

O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves [part] of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055
you are dumb insect like all the muslims, so you did not get the part that i said Islam is a peaceful religion as sarcasm.

oh yes , islamic countries are so good that women get stoned to death, non-muslim women are sold as slaves on market . what a good religion.

oh yes we are a satanic primitive religion , jfl.

and the religion invented by a mentally deranged warlord, who treats all non-muslims as dogs, rapes , kills , causes death and destruction all over the world , everywhere it goes is a beacon of high standard.

my religion does not tell me treat all non-hinuds as dogs, it does not teach me to rape others, kill others , bomb others. it does not teach me that women should be raped.

meanwhile, islam,

O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves [part] of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

Islamists came to their house. Asked about their religion , the family said: we are hindus.

Islamists then asked for some food and water. the family gave them.

after finishing the food , they started firing ak 47 rounds on the men. then they slaughtered the heads of the wounded men shouting : " Allahu Ackbar".

In an Epic show of barbarism , the then tie up all the women and made them watch while they played football with the severed head.

Yes the Islamists played football with the head of a six year old boy.

Then they gangraped all the women and later put metal rods through their vaginas and killed them.

They left the muslim househelp Altaf, a 12 year old orphaned boy who stayed with the family alive , to tell the story.

Girijia Tickoo, a lab assistant who was gangraped mercilessly by Muslims , then she was sawed in half with a mechanical saw.

• +1
Religion of Peace.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Chadelite and cutie_pie
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Chadelite and cutie_pie
You can find mosque with lgbt flags. And attacking someone for disagreeing is pussy behavior

Read about her life with the prophet incel. He loved her to death, more than your parents ever loved you anyways.
Sounds like a pedo faggot ngl. I suppose you need to make up stories like that to rule a pack of wild sand niggas

Sounds like a pedo faggot ngl. I suppose you need to make up stories like that to rule a pack of wild sand niggas
man you are a bit to angry, makes me wonder if everything is good at your home.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and cutie_pie
Muslims are extremely low iq and have low impulse control, after all they can’t resist their cousins even with all of the birth defects

And btw he was only attacked because he has a penis

No one would attack a woman for insulting islam

Muslims are the biggest simps

• JFL
> lynched

View attachment 2387083
If you have the balls go to middle of Tirana, right outside Namazgah Mosque and do this in front of Muslims tomorrow Friday after Jummah.

But no you won't. I stead you'll post pics on the internet like a pussy and prove my point.

I don't get your argument, we have a set of absolute morals like for example killing an innocent no matter what is disallowed. But something like puberty age and maturity age can easily change through the years. Also we live 2 to 3 times longer than people did at that time. The reason I am mentioning this is because when it come to marriage islam does not tell you she has to be of x age but rather that she has to hit puberty, be mentally mature for marriage and last but most importantly is consent.
Ur argument is moot considering prophet Muhammad is infallible according to islam

That means his “Sunnah” is perfect

We also don’t live 3 times longer

Muhammad died at age 62

He said his “ummah” (followers) will live for 60-70 yrs on avg

We don’t live for 200yrs

Just admit ur prophet enjoyed 6 yr olds and that it’s fine

Oh wait you can’t

every Muslim country is a shithole nobody wants to live in bar the extremely oil rich ones (who are turning towards secularism)

man you are a bit to angry, makes me wonder if everything is good at your home.
Water gets too hot sometimes, but otherwise fine. Thank you for asking

Ur argument is moot considering prophet Muhammad is infallible according to islam

That means his “Sunnah” is perfect

We also don’t live 3 times longer

Muhammad died at age 62

He said his “ummah” (followers) will live for 60-70 yrs on avg

We don’t live for 200yrs

Just admit ur prophet enjoyed 6 yr olds and that it’s fine

Oh wait you can’t
Our prophet is not infallible, there is literally a verse where God is mad at him only because he frowned on a blind man who interrupted an important meeting because he obviously is blind. So your first argument is already retarded. Also just because he died at 62 does not mean everyone died at the age of 62 back then jfl are you even mentally mature to be arguing about this topic? A quick Google search shows that in the medieval ages the average age was 32 and 35 in the Islamic world
Screenshot 20230818 012509 Chrome

Jfl at your stupid ass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Same sex love in the Ottoman Empire was widely practiced as an activity that older men would engage in by utilizing a system that granted confidentiality.
View attachment 2386134
cope more
You retard. Did u not read his comment before this? This was them secularizing and getting rid of Islamic law and replacing it with European law.

go fuck a six year old white girl like your Popo Muhammed did.
Lmao Aisha's age keeps getting younger and younger in the minds of people who hate Islam. First it was 12, then it was 9, now it's 6, soon it will be 3 😹

Lmao Aisha's age keeps getting younger and younger in the minds of people who hate Islam. First it was 12, then it was 9, now it's 6, soon it will be 3
it was never 12 .

Aisha got married at 6 and MOMO consumated the marriage at 9.

its clearly written. all the controversy of the age that it was 12, 18, 28 were created by the western muslims who wanted to cobble up to the west.

meanwhile all the pure Islamic Scholars said: " it is clear as a day Aisha got married at 6. those muslims who say otherwise are munafiks and should be killed, alhamdulillah."

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Chadelite
it was never 12 .

Aisha got married at 6 and MOMO consumated the marriage at 9.

its clearly written. all the controversy of the age that it was 12, 18, 28 were created by the western muslims who wanted to cobble up to the west.

meanwhile all the pure Islamic Scholars said: " it is clear as a day Aisha got married at 6. those muslims who say otherwise are munafiks and should be killed, alhamdulillah."
It has always been 6

Ur right, Muslims lie abt her age

Muh she was 19

soon they might even say she was 29, because 19 is too young

Muslims lie to non muslims and other muslims all of the time, it’s allowed in islam

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61703 and human304
It has always been 6

Ur right, Muslims lie abt her age

Muh she was 19

Muslims lie to non muslims and other muslims all of the time, it’s allowed in islam
and the reasoning they give to justify those are mind boggling.

it was lunar year, so its written as 6 , but actual age is 6*4 = 24
it was not well documented , the arabic syllable of 6 and 19 are similar, so age is 19

my brain almost hung seeing these. youtube is filled with hour long debates on this. jfl.

• +1
hoejabi.jpg

2045 , Hoejabis: "Aisha was 29 teehee, Subscribe to my onlyfans to see my ankle teehee."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 61703
You retard. Did u not read his comment before this? This was them secularizing and getting rid of Islamic law and replacing it with European law.
that wasnt the European law, gays werent a thing in Europe apart from Ancient Greece you fucker

I ate pork mashed potatoes today

Users who are viewing this thread

Back