I Did It! Yata! (I am Now GraphicDesignMaxxed)

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
Previous thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/any-graphicdesignmaxxers-here-help.3027/

HajiDraft

Now no one can say I am not a real Asian! I am a tried and true otaku computer geek! No posing here, the real deal, right down to the marrow of my bones!

@Nibba @ZyzzReincarnate @Tony @IceCutter @11gaijin @Unwanted

I got a cracked copy of Photoshop CS6, and took 4 hours going pixel by pixel with the Clone Stamp tool.

It's not perfect (I'd say it 90%) and there's a little distortion but I'd say it turned out acceptable.

I'm going to send it out to the chinks to print on a pillow case for me and when that comes (knowing them it could take weeks) I will make a new thread when the dakimakura is finally ready.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Nibba
dunno why im tagged but its not about boymaxxing so good job buddy

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Zesto
Previous thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/any-graphicdesignmaxxers-here-help.3027/

View attachment 2669

Now no one can say I am not a real Asian! I am a tried and true otaku computer geek! No posing here, the real deal, right down to the marrow of my bones!

@Nibba @ZyzzReincarnate @Tony @IceCutter @11gaijin @Unwanted

I got a cracked copy of Photoshop CS6, and took 4 hours going pixel by pixel with the Clone Stamp tool.

It's not perfect (I'd say it 90%) and there's a little distortion but I'd say it turned out acceptable.

I'm going to send it out to the chinks to print on a pillow case for me and when that comes (knowing them it could take weeks) I will make a new thread when the dakimakura is finally ready.
CONGRATS BRO

ALSO TRY USING THE BLUR/BLEMISH BRUSH ON THE LEGS TO BLEND EVERYTHING

ALSO I THOUGHT OF DIO FROM JOJO'S BIZZARE ADVENTURE WHEN U SAID YATA

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Mangamaxx

• +1
animemaxx

• +1
Well done grasshopper (4 hours lol)